Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
in the end there was no pregnancy? Why is there the option to "come inside" if it won't have any consequences?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
in the end there was no pregnancy? Why is there the option to "come inside" if it won't have any consequences?
Exactly as they have said from the beginning.
Because NOT cumming inside is disgusting. :KEK:

• Sad
Reactions: Paarl

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Still confused on what I need to do to get Soulmates completed with Andrea and Karen. Andrea's is "get closer to the other girls" but I've completed everyone but Grace and Rachel (and Karen). Karen's just says to get closer to her despite being at 100, so no clue what is up.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Get out of F95Zone, I want to be alone (? :C
So, you want to stay here, with these other people? :KEK:
Because it's a game? Not a real thing? I don't know, that just my guess.
They have said that they didn't want to deal with pregnancy on a deserted island, so they didn't do it.
There is a sequel coming though, so never know what they might do there.

Reactions: Paarl

Not66

Oct 22, 2019
There's no VD either and that's a more common consequence that pregnancy. No reason a video game has to be anything like the real world, ruins the escapism.
Although, in this case the setting kind of enables this. The island's something of a closed circuit, so as long as everyone on the boat was clean, where would they catch some? From Big Ass Lizard?

• Haha
Reactions: Donkeybong

theoffkilter

Jan 28, 2018
Although, in this case the setting kind of enables this. The island's something of a closed circuit, so as long as everyone on the boat was clean, where would they catch some? From Big Ass Lizard?
In this instance the devs have long said they didnt want to deal with the storywriting hassle of having a island of pregnant women so it was never going to be in the game. Im more disappointed they didn't implement more threesomes, even though several were hinted at.

Reactions: TheDevian

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
In this instance the devs have long said they didnt want to deal with the storywriting hassle of having a island of pregnant women so it was never going to be in the game. Im more disappointed they didn't implement more threesomes, even though several were hinted at.
Probably there will be more threesomes in Paradise Lust 2. Grace and Rachel for example.

Still confused on what I need to do to get Soulmates completed with Andrea and Karen. Andrea's is "get closer to the other girls" but I've completed everyone but Grace and Rachel (and Karen). Karen's just says to get closer to her despite being at 100, so no clue what is up.
Just play along with main plot.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Are there supposed to be 4 sketches showing as "Coming Soon" once you've completed the game? I discovered I must've missed an Olga sketch in addition to what I believe is the new Maria sketch when I tried 1.1 tonight.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I got a new laptop and I transfereed the game over but save file did not transfer with it :(

Oh well.
No, you have to copy over the save folder too, and for some reason now days, people don't want their saves in the game folder, so they are in C:\Users\(your name)\AppData\LocalLow\FlexibleMedia.

May 21, 2018
I could of swore there was a guide or something on how to make unity made games not suck as much, my GPU is CRYING and if this keeps up its gonna go to the police and report me for abusing it just to play these games.

HammersFan

Jun 21, 2020
No, you have to copy over the save folder too, and for some reason now days, people don't want their saves in the game folder, so they are in C:\Users\(your name)\AppData\LocalLow\FlexibleMedia.
Ah. Welp. Too late now, rebooted and donated my old laptop.

arkopand

May 7, 2018
Just finished the full version after following this game for a while. The ending wraps everything up nicely, the only real criticism I got is that maybe the new gameplay elements need to be unlocked in a more straightforward manner. I understand it's a legacy issue, left over from when stuff was put into the game as soon as it was developed, but having lingerie and swimsuits locked behind Maria's route is really fucking stupid.

Actually, I got some more:
1. All the events you can do with girls, flowers and other gifts are utterly inconsequential because of how little rep they gain you. It feels stupid to do anything other than chatting, but chatting gets tedious real quick. In fact, the entire rep grind mechanic gets really annoying, it was fine in the early access when we were drip-fed content, but in the full version it gets too much.
2. Same with money - fishing is miles ahead of any other activity, which creates a similar "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation.
3. A minor thing, but I don't entirely understand why couldnt we get the freeplay after the game ends? The plot mentions the rescue won't be there for another few days.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes