FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Joking aside, was Ryoko in this game? I thought she was brand new for the sequel. Then again, there was 1 poster I never completed...

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Joking aside, was Ryoko in this game? I thought she was brand new for the sequel. Then again, there was 1 poster I never completed...
She's not in Paradise Lust 1, no. She's one of 6 or 7 new girls in Paradise Lust 2.

cledion

Mar 4, 2021
anyone knows how to get missing piece of poster 1?

edit : nevermind i found it already

Last edited:

Neite

Apr 16, 2023
Hi,

I'm almost at the end of the game on Android, but Reyna's progression is stuck at the For Oil! quest.
I'm supposed to pick up flowers, but Jack keeps saying he doesn't know what to do with flowers when I click on them.

Could a dev either look at my attached save file, or direct me to the appropriate switch/value in the debug mode, so I can start picking flowers?

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
The music in this game is really nice.
For those who are interested, I've identified a few tracks.
Here are the titles and the links:

Deep Blue Sea
Joy
Another Toy

Reactions: ShadySkull

Doug Styles

Mar 30, 2021
Hi,

I'm almost at the end of the game on Android, but Reyna's progression is stuck at the For Oil! quest.
I'm supposed to pick up flowers, but Jack keeps saying he doesn't know what to do with flowers when I click on them.

Could a dev either look at my attached save file, or direct me to the appropriate switch/value in the debug mode, so I can start picking flowers?
It seems you've skipped a whole quest line with Reyna introducing the flowers. Not sure how that happened, but here's a save file where it picks up at that quest.

Reactions: Neite
4.10 star(s) 116 Votes