Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
For a lot of these you move onto other girls, and then whatever is needed to advance the quest will show up. You can't do every one linearly.
As I recall, the soulmate rank for these two girls comes very late in the story.
Have you completed all the other missions?
As I stated in my post. I have all the other girls completed, 100%. When I look in the Spankbank the only scene I have not unlocked is this one. Cath and Gabby finished to Soulmates. I have the quests for each girl Soulmates for Kath, and Soulmakes for Gab. I have given them lingerie. It still says "get closer" for both of them, but they are maxed. Iv'e talked to them and talked to them. Nothing. I do not know how to get this scene to happen with them.

1698419593398.png

Last edited:

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
As I stated in my post. I have all the other girls completed, 100%. When I look in the Spankbank the only scene I have not unlocked is this one. Cath and Gabby finished to Soulmates. I have the quests for each girl Soulmates for Kath, and Soulmakes for Gab. I have given them lingerie. It still says "get closer" for both of them, but they are maxed. Iv'e talked to them and talked to them. Nothing. I do not know how to get this scene to happen with them.

View attachment 3038066
Did you try to sleep with both girls during the night? (visit them in their bedroom)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I got this long before this point with switching to other girls, talking to them during the day, and having sex with them during the day and night. Try combinations of that.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I got this long before this point with switching to other girls, talking to them during the day, and having sex with them during the day and night. Try combinations of that.
And the relaxation activities; some stuff only triggers after 5 relaxation activities (smoking with raven, subbathing with Maria, etc)

Jul 8, 2023
SIGs
I'll update these as more Sigs get made.

Gabby's the hot Cheerleader.
View attachment 840066 View attachment 840067

Karen wants to speak to your manager.
View attachment 840148

BFL : the Big Fucking Lizard
View attachment 840845

Raven's goth a lot going for her
View attachment 887113

Mi Sun the camgirl gamer
View attachment 1395675

Olga likes it rough

View attachment 1395676

Andrea's your romantic waifu
View attachment 1398424

Shut up, Karen. The manager is talking.
View attachment 1408094

Reyna gettings hands-on.
View attachment 1408567

Maria has a confession to make.
View attachment 1519134

Look into Tori's baby blue eyes
View attachment 1731594

Amazing Grace
View attachment 2068755 View attachment 2069151
View attachment 1521251

Overview:
Paradise Lust is a visual novel and erotic dating sim, interspersed with simple subgames.
The game follows the story of the wreck of the Moby Dick; a pleasure yacht chartered by the Miss World Media pageant for a luxury promo cruise in the South Pacific. You play the role of the bartender of the vessel, washed up on the shore of idyllic Tuvatuva Island along with a cast of beautiful beauty pageant contestants and their friends. There you will sort out how to survive and thrive on the island while searching for other survivors, including your brother, who was captain of the vessel.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-09-04
Release Date: 2023-08-13
Developer: Flexible Media - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.0K
Language: English
Length: ~30-35hrs
Genre:

Installation:
Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win64: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Win32: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
OSX: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: - Sigs - Complete Save

Thank you Ukliwood for sharing the game

View attachment 839976 View attachment 839977 View attachment 839978 View attachment 839984 View attachment 839987 View attachment 839988 View attachment 839989 View attachment 839990 View attachment 839992 View attachment 1450443 View attachment 1520492 View attachment 1520493 View attachment 1520495 View attachment 1520496 View attachment 1520497 View attachment 1520498 View attachment 1520499 View attachment 1521251
This Looks fun

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
This new version (1.1.1b) seems to have been released a few days ago.
Here's the link for more info:

Now we need a hero.

Jake99999

May 21, 2020
I'm playing on Android, and all of the characters have blurry bodies. There faces are perfect, but there body's are always blurry.
The only time with there bodies aren't blurry is with with there doing some other action besides standing.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm playing on Android, and all of the characters have blurry bodies. There faces are perfect, but there body's are always blurry.
The only time with there bodies aren't blurry is with with there doing some other action besides standing.

That's us reducing max texture resolution on Android to stop it from crashing on low-end hardware (due to lack of memory)

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
is it just copy paste to older version?
I recommend deleting the old folder and pasting the new one to get the extras (adding sketches & Strppr games).
Here is the full changelog from the dev:

1.1.1b

• Fixed sorting of Reyna's sketches in her room
  • Fixed issue where completed image of Grace and Rachel's new Strppr levels don't show up
1.1.1a

• Karen now holds paints when she gives them to Jack before painting her
  • Updated Patreon list
  • Fixed sorting of the lizard
  • Fixed extra click at the end of Grace's intro at the bar
  • Fixed repeating cum animation for Jack and Reyna's scene
  • Fixed sorting of items at Cave Mouth and Hidden Lake
  • Fixed incorrect room names
  • Fixed flickering descriptions of flowers
  • Fixed typos

• Added new sketches for Karen
  • Added new Strppr games for Grace and Rachel
  • Added splash screen
  • Added descriptions for flowers when hovered in inventory
  • Incorrect tile placements for Strppr are now outlined
  • Updated Main Menu UI
  • Coloring different segments of the same color in minigames is now seamless
  • Cleaned up UI during rollback

cledion

Mar 4, 2021
I recommend deleting the old folder and pasting the new one to get the extras (adding sketches & Strppr games).
Here is the full changelog from the dev:

1.1.1b

• Fixed sorting of Reyna's sketches in her room
  • Fixed issue where completed image of Grace and Rachel's new Strppr levels don't show up
1.1.1a

• Karen now holds paints when she gives them to Jack before painting her
  • Updated Patreon list
  • Fixed sorting of the lizard
  • Fixed extra click at the end of Grace's intro at the bar
  • Fixed repeating cum animation for Jack and Reyna's scene
  • Fixed sorting of items at Cave Mouth and Hidden Lake
  • Fixed incorrect room names
  • Fixed flickering descriptions of flowers
  • Fixed typos

• Added new sketches for Karen
  • Added new Strppr games for Grace and Rachel
  • Added splash screen
  • Added descriptions for flowers when hovered in inventory
  • Incorrect tile placements for Strppr are now outlined
  • Updated Main Menu UI
  • Coloring different segments of the same color in minigames is now seamless
  • Cleaned up UI during rollback
just delete the old version then? ok i understand, thank you very much bro...

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, I refreshed the links for 1.1.1b

DOWNLOAD
Win64: - - - -
Win32: - - - -
OSX: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

This is the first of the 5 planned free updates (the other 4 are a bit bigger, and include a romance/Sex event each).

Apart from that, Paradise Lust 2 is in full development, with it's second update planned in the next 1-2 weeks or so. We give out keys to active Patreons above $12 (one key) or $20 (all keys) in lifetime support.

We're also building our next series, Sinners Landing. First episode's already with Patreons, hopefully have something a little more public before Xmas.

If you're enjoying the games, please help support the team so we can keep making more awesome games :) Wishlist on Steam, support on Patreon/SS, and spread the good word to any friends who know you are Men (and women) of Culture.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes