Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm using an old save and I'm stuck, I can't get to the tower nor feed the lizard. Is there anyway to solve it via debug of save editing? Thanks
Not as far as I know.

The good news is.. you're like 5% into the current game content at that point, so CTRL to speed through day one is quick. We fight hard to keep old savegames compatible, but sometimes after a few versions it's hard to keep it running smoothly.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
The only quests I currently have available are "get closer to Maria / 2 others" and "find rick's woman". But I can't get Maria higher than 20 points no matter how many days and nights I successfully chat with her : /

Am I missing smt or could I have stumbled on a bug?

Edit:
Okay, I still had one quest with Gabby open that leads me to a ridge. Will this help me progress further with Maria too or should I start over again (did that twice before :'S)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The only quests I currently have available are "get closer to Maria / 2 others" and "find rick's woman". But I can't get Maria higher than 20 points no matter how many days and nights I successfully chat with her : /

Am I missing smt or could I have stumbled on a bug?
Drop the savegame, I'll have a look tomorrow.

Reactions: WSmith

tails

Jun 2, 2017
How do you " Get closer to gabby " i have like 3 quests that involve her but no matter what the only options i get with her is the regular chatting ones

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Well, this is interesting. Pay for this on Steam and you will be at v 0.8.28a. Browse a piracy site and you get v 0.9.15. There's something wrong with that picture.

Edit: Fixed, needed to sign up for the Betas. Glad I didn't sound off at the dev before I'd searched around a bit.

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2019
Okay, I feel like a total idiot, but I'm stuck. All the quests I have now require me to talk to Karen and buy things. Only... I have no idea where to find her. The tips say to check the lobby during the day, and I've done that. Erik sometimes shows up, but not Karen. I've looked in the generator room, the pool, the balcony, the bamboo grove, you name it. All the doors (including the one next to the generator room that mentions Karen) are locked. I've even looked at the Lagoon and Wreck. To rub it in my face, Erik keeps telling me that I should take on some jobs if I want to earn SEx...except that I can't. The only time I've spoken to Karen was when she was introduced and told the girls to clean up.

Where is Karen???

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Okay, I feel like a total idiot, but I'm stuck. All the quests I have now require me to talk to Karen and buy things. Only... I have no idea where to find her. The tips say to check the lobby during the day, and I've done that. Erik sometimes shows up, but not Karen. I've looked in the generator room, the pool, the balcony, the bamboo grove, you name it. All the doors (including the one next to the generator room that mentions Karen) are locked. I've even looked at the Lagoon and Wreck. To rub it in my face, Erik keeps telling me that I should take on some jobs if I want to earn SEx...except that I can't. The only time I've spoken to Karen was when she was introduced and told the girls to clean up.

Where is Karen???
You need to go there with Andrea

Jacie

Apr 21, 2019

Where is Karen???
Check storage room, or at evening Karen almost 100% at deck.

Anyone know how to Scare damn fucking lizard again?

Jan 8, 2019
> You need to go there with Andrea

How do I do that? I've built the hut and garden and participated in yoga, and now Andrea only wants to chat.

It's frustrating. Gabby needs me to talk to Karen. Maria needs me to talk to Karen. Reyna needs me to talk to Karen. But no Karen.

> Check storage room, or at evening Karen almost 100% at deck.

Storage room is locked. Karen is not at the desk.

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
ok apparently Maria won't advance and therefore I can't get past the lizard on the ridge. I flirted with here for three days and relationship is still at 20

any hints?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
For people asking for walkthroughs, the closest is probably these steam guides:

Anon_Lycan

May 15, 2017
Hey all, I've checked this thread and the steam page but can't seem to get a clear answer. I seem to be stuck trying to get the corkscrew for Karen. Apparently I need to clean room 2 with Maria but I don't seem to be able to initiate this. I have Maria and Karen on 20 points, but Maria is only ever on the balcony or in her room and all I can do is 'chat'. Any ideas?

JohnnyLeeFM

May 20, 2021
Hey all, I've checked this thread and the steam page but can't seem to get a clear answer. I seem to be stuck trying to get the corkscrew for Karen. Apparently I need to clean room 2 with Maria but I don't seem to be able to initiate this. I have Maria and Karen on 20 points, but Maria is only ever on the balcony or in her room and all I can do is 'chat'. Any ideas?
Did you receive any Magazine from Maria yet?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah, some of the level up convos need the main story-line to progress a bit. If you hit a threshold (20/40/60/80) and no message comes back that night, go see what other questlines are open.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes