JohnnyLeeFM

May 20, 2021
Guys, I'm kinda stuck. How do you get the broom for Maria and the mop for Reyna? Can't figure it out..
Both quest by the girls somehow are connected. You need to help Reyna with her clean up quest first by grabbing a mop from Karen (note that you also need to build up relationship points by chatting with them to trigger additional quest). and during the "Girl by the dock" quest, talk again to Karen and ask for the broom next.

If you'll need more help, there is a Steam Guide here -

hyperion12

Jun 28, 2017
Both quest by the girls somehow are connected. You need to help Reyna with her clean up quest first by grabbing a mop from Karen (note that you also need to build up relationship points by chatting with them to trigger additional quest). and during the "Girl by the dock" quest, talk again to Karen and ask for the broom next.

I thinks the quest it's bugged or smth. It tells me to go to the docks during the day, but when I'm there is just Reyna asking for the mop. Both relations are maxed out at 20 pts.

JohnnyLeeFM

May 20, 2021
I thinks the quest it's bugged or smth. It tells me to go to the docks during the day, but when I'm there is just Reyna asking for the mop. Both relations are maxed out at 20 pts.
You'll find Maria at the Resort's Balcony during the morning while her quest (broom service) is active.

cabd

Feb 16, 2020
Possible bug? Using a non-default name but still got called "Jack" during the Massage scene with Reyna.

williamsiow97

Apr 21, 2019
Guys, i stuck at smoke with Raven , i can't found the place to build Hookah and stuck at this too (The charaters name that I wrote Sarah)

1627661267960.png

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
please some guide me how to find rick wife lost?? the hint say (guide) completed gabby quest?? what quest the mc see gabby swim the oceon on night?? or what?? the others i get it but this only quest still i dont solve it

JohnnyLeeFM

May 20, 2021
please some guide me how to find rick wife lost?? the hint say (guide) completed gabby quest?? what quest the mc see gabby swim the oceon on night?? or what?? the others i get it but this only quest still i dont solve it
Finding Rick's wife is deep into the content if you've just seen Gabby swimming at night. Just play it along and soon enough you'll get to the part where you're standing next to Olga (rick's wife).

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
How do I get pass the lizard in the bungalows area, and if I have to feed him again where can I get the required item?

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes