JohnnyLeeFM

May 20, 2021
How do I get pass the lizard in the bungalows area, and if I have to feed him again where can I get the required item?
All you need to do is scare that Big Fckng Lizard, but before that you need to compete the Maria sex scenes first.

Last edited:

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
All you need to do is scared that Big Fckng Lizard, but before that you need to compete the Maria sex scenes first.
Thanks

Do you know if there's any scenes or events to trigger with Jenny? Despite finding her, I've yet to be able to interact with her in game beyond that.

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
Finding Rick's wife is deep into the content if you've just seen Gabby swimming at night. Just play it along and soon enough you'll get to the part where you're standing next to Olga (rick's wife).
i know that... i already completed gabby quest.. gabby have two quest correct me if i wrong... and i give gabby the magazine and found the map.. so what i gonna do?? gabby already finish just rick?? i still no
idea.. map only have 3 area wreck lagoon and resort.. so what i suppose to do right now i dont know what to do.. please guide me...

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
so i have gabby and raven stuck at 20 relation and can´t increase them. when i try to use debug to set them manually its resets to 20 after i chat with them. any ideas?

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Good game so far.
I have 2 girls left to complete, Maria and Raven.
Maria: I have completed all scenes so far, sunbathing, she now talks so much it loses you point, I have gifted her flowers, talked to her, what else do I do to get closer to her? is she ever at the waterfall?.
Raven, where do I find a hose for the bong?.

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
It'll take you a while yeah. About a year worth of development by a professional team (admittedly, not a very *big* team, but the core is 5 people, doing this as a day-job). We put out 1-2 hrs of content every month, last thursday of the month.
If you don't mind me asking, who handles the music/sound design? Is it all using royalty free sounds and music or do yal have a dedicated team member, or is somebody wearing two hats?

MrZYZ

Jul 31, 2020
Playing the Steam version of the game. I like the music a lot, the tracks fit the scenes in the game.

I also have a question. When I play the game in Linux on Steam for 10 - 15 minutes, the responses on clicking/ keypresses become very slow. Sometimes the game crashes, but most of the time I manage to save the game just in time when it slows down so I can manually quit and restart.
After restarting the game works without problems, until it slows down again after 10-15 minutes.
In a slowdown I opened a process viewer and I see that the game uses all my available memory.
Is there anything I can do to stop the slowdowns?

#Tiger12

Feb 23, 2018
I think I found a bug for the Android version, so I did the quest for Raven B-rolls which allows me into her room and at the end of it she's kisses the mc on the check and the screen goes to black. It happens when the bottom text says both of them decides to get up and nothing happens. Just a black screen and nothing else besides the text saying they decide to get up.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If you don't mind me asking, who handles the music/sound design? Is it all using royalty free sounds and music or do yal have a dedicated team member, or is somebody wearing two hats?
Sound design is Chase (who also does all the writing), and it's all royalty free music. Chase likes to say that every good designer is also a frustrated sound-designer.

RomanBH

Jul 20, 2021
Hello everybody! Please tell me how to beat that lizard second time? My relationship with Maria doesn't go further than 20! I've completed Gabby, Cath, Karen, Raven and Reyna's romance\friendship quests. As for the latter, I don't have Reyna's quest completion mark in the quest panel even though I saw it complete after mopping. Devs or fellow users please help - I don't want to start it again hoping for bugs to not appear in the new playthrough))

Last edited:

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Maria: I have completed all scenes so far, sunbathing, she now talks so much it loses you point, I have gifted her flowers, talked to her, what else do I do to get closer to her? is she ever at the waterfall?.

Raven, where do I find a hose for the bong?.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes