Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Updates the game from 0.8.22b to 0.9.15, adds ~3 hrs of additional content, new girls, lots of new sex, new gameplay mechanics and lots of new activities.

Win32: - - -
Win64: - - -
OSX: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Main Page is also updated.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Updates the game from 0.8.22b to 0.9.15, adds ~3 hrs of additional content, new girls, lots of new sex, new gameplay mechanics and lots of new activities.

Win32: MEGA - - -
Win64: MEGA - - -
OSX: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD

Main Page is also updated.
I love it, thank you for sharing the new update here and I'm truly are grateful

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
is it fair to say theres a fair amount of content at this point?
It'll take you a while yeah. About a year worth of development by a professional team (admittedly, not a very *big* team, but the core is 5 people, doing this as a day-job). We put out 1-2 hrs of content every month, last thursday of the month.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: closetpervert904

Airdry

May 24, 2017
Is there a way to get past the Lizard that's blocking the path on the ridge, or is it a problem that you have to advance through the other girl's questlines in order to find an eventual solution for?

Because not going to lie, I kind of wanted to make a beeline to the Indian construction guy's fiancee, who I assume is the tanned blonde girl in the pink bikini (and definitely the one I'd prefer to romance the fastest), but I'm out of ideas on how to deal with the lizard. He doesn't give a shit about bananas anymore.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Vulcandor

Jun 22, 2020
Is there a way to get past the Lizard that's blocking the path on the ridge, or is it a problem that you have to advance through the other girl's questlines in order to find an eventual solution for?

Because not going to lie, I kind of wanted to make a beeline to the Indian construction guy's fiancee, who I assume is the tanned blonde girl in the pink bikini (and definitely the one I'd prefer to romance the fastest), but I'm out of ideas on how to deal with the lizard. He doesn't give a shit about bananas anymore.
Maria's storyline

Reactions: Droid Productions

atpleinpa

Apr 22, 2018
I'm using an old save and I'm stuck, I can't get to the tower nor feed the lizard. Is there anyway to solve it via debug of save editing? Thanks

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes