kodar

Nov 5, 2019
I wish longer games like this had repeatable events or scene replays/library. Overall thus far have enjoyed it.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Quick question about the Ridge Bridge.
Did everything up to the FKU puzzle, finished it and now every time I click on the bridge, Jack just says "We need to fix this bridge if we want to get across."

So the question - what next?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Droid Productions
I think I am stuck. Maria told me to get a broom from Karen, Karen says to help out at the docks, the docks at the beach have Reyna, but I already mopped with her in the first hut before I ever even met Maria (didn't see the side stairwell until day 18 or something, so started making headway with Maria/Raven much later). So talking to Reyna at any time just gives me chat lines. Unsure what to do to get the broom to do cleaning to get the corkscrew.

0.8.29b 64bit

Seems nothing can progress. Everyone only chats, no special events.
Gabby at 40 with the last thing done is tower fixing and her running off.
Cath at 40 with last thing done is telling MC to get transformers.
Andrea at 60 with sex on rock/end of content.
Karen at 20 with wanting a corkscrew/ Got her end of content BJ earlier.
Raven at 40 with wanting things to be special after B-Roll assembly.
Reyna at 20 with cleaning the first hut mentioning the second and never doing it.
I know Maria and others exist but game won't let me continue.
Have interacted with them all throughout the time of day in any place they could be. Nothing.

------------

So these were the small problems I could see.

Some of the text can be out of order, like MC saying he learned fishing from Reyna, but that can happen before you move to that point with her.

It is kind of creepy MC is trying to convince Gabby to be gay. She says she isn't into girls but MC is pushing it. I understand you want a more "free love" game but was a very weird conversation.

The red heart vs purple heart, I don't remember seeing a tip on difference.

Minor typos throughout. (Quick example, raven sends boob pic, "dirty pics and I and the perv...?" pretty sure there was a "Whoaih" in a previous conversation, and I think MC had Gabby's voice somewhere around fixing the island wifi microwave thing.

In the resort, I thought the right hand stairs went to the same place as the north hall like how the ship did, it lacks a hover text, and the roof of the other place slightly goes into its area.

Can invite Maria for sunbathing before ever knowing she does it, as long as you picked up the lotion.

Kissing raven in her room, first image is kind of weird looking, like kissing voldemort.

I would suggest having testers try and go from beginning to end with each character without interacting with other characters. Thus seeing where things break down in what they say, or if links in game programming don't happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It is kind of creepy MC is trying to convince Gabby to be gay. She says she isn't into girls but MC is pushing it. I understand you want a more "free love" game but was a very weird conversation.
I find it hilarious that Chase is trying so hard to not offend anyone that he comes across as doing gay conversion therapy :) And while Gabby DID say she wasn't into girls you did find her with Cathy's tongue tickling her tonsils. So maybe the lady doth protest too much? Either way, it's all to set up the threesome payoff.

+ and - on the liking rating.

Thanks for the feedback; some of the issues have been fixed since, others being added to the tracker (we're on 0.9.5 now).

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I find it hilarious that Chase is trying so hard to not offend anyone that he comes across as doing gay conversion therapy :) And while Gabby DID say she wasn't into girls you did find her with Cathy's tongue tickling her tonsils. So maybe the lady doth protest too much? Either way, it's all to set up the threesome payoff.

+ and - on the liking rating.

Thanks for the feedback; some of the issues have been fixed since, others being added to the tracker (we're on 0.9.5 now).
This isn't complaining on it happening, just on how it was portrayed.

She may protest too much sure, it was just going a bit heavy into him arguing it.

If she isn't into girls and says she isn't then he should drop it, he has known her for all of a day by then and made a bet with Cath to try and bang Gabby, then he weirdly pushes on her being gay. For all he knows she may have just tried it, didn't like it and said so and then he is saying "Nah, you gay".

It was just a weird all around thing. Again I know the game is going in that direction and with how everyone talks everyone is going to be banging everyone.

The doth protest portion maybe have it a bit further down the line, if she keeps getting into those situations then I feel like he would have an argument. Like the 4th or 5th time he sees her kissing a girl, or getting/fingerbanging/gone down on. Call her out on it.

I thought broken purple was - to the meter, there are full red/pink/purple, so I figured one was +1 and another +2 or something like that.

As an aside, congrats on 2nd or third game, I remember was I was doing the typo checking for you in the first chapter for love of magic, you have come a long way.

Doug Styles

Mar 30, 2021
Droid Productions
I think I am stuck. Maria told me to get a broom from Karen, Karen says to help out at the docks, the docks at the beach have Reyna, but I already mopped with her in the first hut before I ever even met Maria (didn't see the side stairwell until day 18 or something, so started making headway with Maria/Raven much later). So talking to Reyna at any time just gives me chat lines. Unsure what to do to get the broom to do cleaning to get the corkscrew.
Just added a hotfix for this and you should get the quest to clean seahut 2 after a few days.

I'd look at it as Jack just being frank and helping Gabby coming to terms with it but I can see how it comes across as forceful.

Added more clear messaging on how many points you earn with them.

Can invite Maria for sunbathing before ever knowing she does it, as long as you picked up the lotion.
Changed the dialog when getting sunscreen to Jack thinking Maria enjoys sunbathing instead of saying it's something she told him.

Some of the text can be out of order, like MC saying he learned fishing from Reyna, but that can happen before you move to that point with her.

Minor typos throughout. (Quick example, raven sends boob pic, "dirty pics and I and the perv...?" pretty sure there was a "Whoaih" in a previous conversation, and I think MC had Gabby's voice somewhere around fixing the island wifi microwave thing.

In the resort, I thought the right hand stairs went to the same place as the north hall like how the ship did, it lacks a hover text, and the roof of the other place slightly goes into its area.

Kissing raven in her room, first image is kind of weird looking, like kissing voldemort.
Fixed these as well. Thanks for catching those.

Reactions: Vodka10K

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Changed the dialog when getting sunscreen to Jack thinking Maria enjoys sunbathing instead of saying it's something she told him.
Just so you know on that, the Maria sunbathing was weird to me with the version I had 0.8.29b 64bit, because I never talked to Maria post the original meeting outside the resort and the secondary in the main room of the resort where people are introduced. I didn't notice the steps on the right led to a different place and thus never went down there to meet Maria or Raven until way later. So my MC was telling me about Maria and sunbathing without ever gaining any friendship with her, he had just found the oil. So I feel like something should be said or noticed and then that become an option. However as I am so many versions behind you may have already done so.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
As an aside, congrats on 2nd or third game, I remember was I was doing the typo checking for you in the first chapter for love of magic, you have come a long way.
I'm just doing code and a bit of game design on this, it's part of my day-job. Chase is writing it, there's a couple of artists and a scripter also working on it.

I'm still working on Love of Magic in my spare time, the goal is to get Act VIII out this month.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I'm just doing code and a bit of game design on this, it's part of my day-job. Chase is writing it, there's a couple of artists and a scripter also working on it.

I'm still working on Love of Magic in my spare time, the goal is to get Act VIII out this month.
Ah my bad for ascribing everything to you. I figured that since your first was successful that you then made a team and then made a new game.

Am excited to see how both games turn out.

Reactions: Droid Productions
D

Deleted member 1172441

Quick question about the Ridge Bridge.
Did everything up to the FKU puzzle, finished it and now every time I click on the bridge, Jack just says "We need to fix this bridge if we want to get across."

So the question - what next?
Same issue

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
@DroidProductions

Couple of questions - I am playing 8.22b
1. Do the unlocked wallpapers correspond with content? Currently I have one of Karen, three of Maria and one of Reyna still locked, and cannot progress with them through chat.

2. I see chat above about Maria sunbathing is that included in 8.22b?

3. Some of the girls with "under development" in the quest log still have the dark green(unfilled) area in their relationship bar. Does this indicate that there is still content for them?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
@DroidProductions

Couple of questions - I am playing 8.22b
1. Do the unlocked wallpapers correspond with content? Currently I have one of Karen, three of Maria and one of Reyna still locked, and cannot progress with them through chat.

2. I see chat above about Maria sunbathing is that included in 8.22b?

3. Some of the girls with "under development" in the quest log still have the dark green(unfilled) area in their relationship bar. Does this indicate that there is still content for them?
If it says "under development" it means we're still making the content. I'm not ... quite sure... what was and wasn't in 0.8.22b: it's a long while ago. There's a beta release a page or so ago that's much further ahead, but it hasn't gotten enough testing that I feel very secure about pushing it to the mainline.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i can hold ctrl to skip a text...but it is rather slow (not insta-forwarding like in renpy for example)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1172441

Is there going to be a fix for the bridge bug? When solving the puzzle, the completion mark stays on screen and the bridge won't be fixe

fernandez19995

May 10, 2020
Hi, currently finished 0.8.22 (no new quests) but I cannot find the new charachters Olga, Jenny and Misun. Current people I interacted with all have the message ''Under development'' Do I need to acquire the Steam version or be a Patreon to play the latest version?

Edit: I also cannot get higher points with Maria & Reyna and Karen. Also read on the patreon someting about a s** scene with Maria, but I guess not in the version I am playing..?

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Sometimes there's issues making adult games you just don't see in normie games. But it's still a fun place.

We're prepping the July release right now; release date is Thursday. I'm going to try to get it out here day and date, since it's been too long since this thread got a proper update.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes