Doug Styles

Mar 30, 2021
Hi, so I already have got the corkscrew, from an earlier build , but the thing is Karen wont drink wine with me. With out that I can progress the game with Cath. Is there any way I can fix this? This is all happening in the transformers questline.
have you tried clicking on the boxes in storage? after using the corkscrew to open the wine, it should give you the option to drink with Karen

drfeelgoodsw

Sep 12, 2020
likely someone whose parents watched too many american films or series, btw according to Istat there are something like 30x more male newborns named Andrea than female.

Which is the right thing, since the name "Andrea" comes from the ancient Greek word for "man"
I'm Italian, I live in Italy, and I know three female Andreas personally.

hibro1

Jul 7, 2020
Give us a quick save file (should be named quick.sav) so that we could check.

You'll find it here:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Can I give a regular save instead?

JohnnyLeeFM

May 20, 2021
Ok I quick saved it again it should be day 99 now.
1631762522478.png
1631762538290.png
1631762561552.png
1631762582869.png

Your quick.sav file works just fine.

What you need to do is:
1. Visit the storage during evening (resort > basement > storage).
2. Click on the wine boxes, MC should show up with this dialogue "Right... This corkscrew should do the trick!"
3. You'll then have the option to Invite Karen to Drink.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: hibro1

kangmaster

Dec 9, 2018
does anyone have all sex scene save? I wanna check this thing: did I miss one raven's sex event or the game just have one sex scene when the MC first met her?
and when will the game have update that we can have sex with other girls beside Cath at night? at least 3 or 4 have the same love level as Cath but we still yet able to visit Cath at night, the other girls still lock the door =]]

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
does anyone have all sex scene save? I wanna check this thing: did I miss one raven's sex event or the game just have one sex scene when the MC first met her?
and when will the game have update that we can have sex with other girls beside Cath at night? at least 3 or 4 have the same love level as Cath but we still yet able to visit Cath at night, the other girls still lock the door =]]
Spankbank saves here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/paradise-lust-v0-9-25d-flexible-media.63083/post-6580082

The replayable sex-scenes are work, and they really need enough sex to have happened before we can put them together. Raven's likely got enough now that we can look at it, as does Gabby. It's just a lot of work putting together this stuff at a monthly cadence, even with a fulltime team.

Reactions: kangmaster

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I can't seem to trigger the pool quest. Done everything else. What am I missing?
Most common answer to that is you haven't gone sun-tanning with Maria. You need to be at her max liking, have everything else done, and make sure you suntan with her, then it'll trigger next morning.

kangmaster

Dec 9, 2018
View attachment 1408095

Made a little sig from upcoming content. One thing that's weird is that both our bad reviews here are based off Jack not being 'dominant' enough; character development is a thing, and if he starts off as the world's uber-alpha, he's really only got one way to go afterwards.
haha great. he's a kind and sweet-hearted person at the moment, that's why all the girls love him. but with all of that and the desire to find his brother, if it change him into another man =]]

Reactions: Droid Productions
4.10 star(s) 114 Votes