Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Loving the new update and I have to say, Cath and Gabby's scene...wow. Also, got a good laugh out of Andrea.

I take it the new girl will be introduced in the December release?
Yeah, we pushed her back (she comes with a whole bunch of story) to focus on the improvements to the game itself (cutscenes, camera movement, fishing, etc).

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
i have from 3 girls this advance other stories for more what do i have to do there?
Talk to the girls, flirt and chat with them, explore the island. Most of the stories happen when you hit one of the liking thresholds (20/40/60/80) on the girls, causing them to trigger their level up quest. A lot of these are connected, for story reasons (Reyna's quest depends on you having found Misun, which you can't do until you've found the plane, etc). Simplest is just to continue playing and getting closer to the girls.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
wher is the bag with glasses?
We put together a guide here, if you're totally stuck you can check it out.

Having said that, we try to make it easy to progress. There's no pixel hunting or really obscure stuff, so just play the game and enjoy.

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
Well, I just cannot finish Raven photo quest. I even followed the walkthrough but the only one that not activating or where I cannot do anything is the lounge. Can i fix it somehow or what should I do?

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
This game looks really solid; I'm definitely interested.

Quick question though; I know it doesn't have a creampie tags, but are there any creampies in the game? Or does anybody know if they're planned for?

Hydras40

Sep 26, 2020
How many times we need to drink with Karen for the transformer? Cause I drink with her like 3 times but the quest didn't complete, maybe another bug?

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes