sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
How can I get this wallpaper?
1638179962083.png

Also, why is Cath still with her old art style here when Gabby already got her new look?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all, great update.
But I'm still a bit miffed that the game doesn't have a rollback chat function like Ren'Py games have (scroll mouse up)

Last edited:

Ozzymandias

Sep 29, 2017
Okay so im pretty sure i finished all the game content, but im still somehow missing the third raven scene, any idea what i need to get it?
Edit: Nvm found it

Last edited:

chispasss

Jul 19, 2017
Can someone pass me a save file, my hard drive crashed and I lost everything, I don't want to start over. Thank you

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
How can I get this wallpaper?
View attachment 1523919
It's another one of those collect-and-assemble posters. Get all the poster pieces, and you can assemble them. We'll be building more of these, and making it clearer how to assemble them.

Also, why is Cath still with her old art style here when Gabby already got her new look?
Because she can still be puppeteered (having changing emotions, control of eyes, etc, based on script).

But I'm still a bit miffed that the game doesn't have a rollback chat function like Ren'Py games have (scroll mouse up)
The mouse-up wheel is a hard problem. Not unsolveable, but basically it would mean completely rewriting how dialog lines are treated, so they're all on a redo/undo stack (similar to a work processor using CTRL+Z, SHIFT-CTRL-Z). It would involve rewriting every script command, and large chunks of the dialog system.

Reactions: sexypeanut

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Can someone pass me a save file, my hard drive crashed and I lost everything, I don't want to start over. Thank you
Here are some mirrors of the 0.10.3c start of content + complete spankbank records: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
It's another one of those collect-and-assemble posters. Get all the poster pieces, and you can assemble them. We'll be building more of these, and making it clearer how to assemble them.
I remember getting the pieces for the Miss 3 Pepinos poster, but not for that one I posted here. Can you tell me where the pieces are, please?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Where do i put those files? I can unlock the spankbank records
Drop it into the savegame folder:

Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Reactions: HotDoG1458

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Okay I've just started the game a bit ago and the art is awesome and the setting is cool and all... but that whole lesbian stuff with Cath and Gabby is really annoying and a big turn off for me. I know this is definitely on me as I really don't like lesbian content but damn... I might be the only guy in the world who's not into lesbian stuff lol

I know it's not super creative but I definitely prefer the good old 'one guy gets all the girls' trope and I would have preferred to have a harem like that.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Okay I've just started the game a bit ago and the art is awesome and the setting is cool and all... but that whole lesbian stuff with Cath and Gabby is really annoying and a big turn off for me. I know this is definitely on me as I really don't like lesbian content but damn... I might be the only guy in the world who's not into lesbian stuff lol

I know it's not super creative but I definitely prefer the good old 'one guy gets all the girls' trope and I would have preferred to have a harem like that.
It's just at the beginning. Later, you won't see them 'getting into action' without you, so to speak.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You know how else the world works, Erik? He who has the weapons, makes the rules.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Nice update. I've learned one thing with this game though, I would make a terrible bartender. :ROFLMAO: Most of the time I'm just guessing..

Anyway, looking in my pack, I found I still have Poster #2 still in pieces, which I guess means I'm still missing a piece.

Anybody know the locations?

:cool: Eric Grey

Reactions: Droid Productions
4.10 star(s) 114 Votes