Pwedge

Aug 30, 2021
I'm finding that I'm stuck on "Girl By The Dock". I can't seem to talk to Reyna about fishing, and I also need to get the broom from her for Maria. But my only options are to flirt with her, or chat with her which leads to 1 line and then only the flirting option.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm finding that I'm stuck on "Girl By The Dock". I can't seem to talk to Reyna about fishing, and I also need to get the broom from her for Maria. But my only options are to flirt with her, or chat with her which leads to 1 line and then only the flirting option.
Have you tried talking to her in her cabin? If not I'll push it to the guy scripting most of this, and see what he says. One thing that'd belp is taking a quick save, then dumping Quick.sav from this folder into the thread:

Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Currently playing PC v0.11.0C and there seems to be some weird transition glitches going on. Every time there is a scene the last frame of a previous scene (long ago) will flicker onto the screen first. Happens every single time, and is quite distracting. Restarted game to re-test issue and happens without fail on every scene.

Reactions: jxd

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Currently playing PC v0.11.0C and there seems to be some weird transition glitches going on. Every time there is a scene the last frame of a previous scene (long ago) will flicker onto the screen first. Happens every single time, and is quite distracting. Restarted game to re-test issue and happens without fail on every scene.
Yeah, it's (/my) a bug. Fixed in latest version. Probably worth doing a new public build for.

We're in the middle of adding a bunch of new content, though, so I need to make sure we don't break that.

Pwedge

Aug 30, 2021
Have you tried talking to her in her cabin? If not I'll push it to the guy scripting most of this, and see what he says. One thing that'd belp is taking a quick save, then dumping Quick.sav from this folder into the thread:

Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Yeah i tried talking to her in her hut a few times with no luck. Might have been a relationship points issue? Because suddenly i was able to clean the second cabin with her and all i did inbetween was get my relationship maxed with her.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah i tried talking to her in her hut a few times with no luck. Might have been a relationship points issue? Because suddenly i was able to clean the second cabin with her and all i did inbetween was get my relationship maxed with her.
Yeah, a lot of stories advance on releationship status upgrades (20/40/60/80/100), so that sounds probable.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017

View attachment 1526222
Already cleaned room 2, already get the Corkscrew but I cant open the wine, it still tell me that I cant drink alone in a basement or something, I get karen chatt event and still nothing. I dont have a option to invite her also.

Edit: Maybe you wanna add in the guide that you NEED to open the wine during Evening or Night, that do the trick.
Edit 2: Also... where is the famouse 'catalog' that the guide mention? I dont see one anywhere, not even talking with Karen...
Edit 3: Okay I figured out, but now I think I find a bug, I already have the radio parts, but Gabby keep saying that I dont habe them, I already buy them from karen so no idea whats going on.
Edit 4: Figured out that toom you need to specify that Gabby only accept the radio parts in the radio tower, not in the radio cabin.
Edit 5: Maria is supposed to be mexican but when se talk in spanish feels like that part was written using google translator. If you someday need some help with the spanish parts I offer my help since spanish is my native language. And dont worry, I plan to help for free, I like the game so If I can help then thats enough for me.

Last edited:

Hazery

Mar 21, 2018
Please help me out, i just finished the quest with the old japanese soldier guys at days... 67? 69? i forgot and finished all of the quest, except for the pool one that i've seen from the walkthrough, and it's at days 75 right now without any other quest popping out.
From what i've search in this thread, you kind of need to do suntan with her, and that's the problem, i can't seem to initiate the suntan quest, no matter how much i've visit Maria at the lounge and her room, no other chat mentioned except for Gift, Chat, and Leave... and i'm at my wits end right now..
Also, where to find other torn poster location? that's the only one that i didn't have in my walpaper since i only have 2 torn poster, is there any list of the torn poster location? thanks!
Screenshot 2021-12-07 033045.png Screenshot 2021-12-07 033114.png

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
From what i've search in this thread, you kind of need to do suntan with her, and that's the problem, i can't seem to initiate the suntan quest, no matter how much i've visit Maria at the lounge and her room, no other chat mentioned except for Gift, Chat, and Leave... and i'm at my wits end right now..
Suntan; go click on the sunbeds next to the pool.

Hydras40

Sep 26, 2020
OMG how to get the transformer from Karen? It's about my 5times drink wine with her but the quest didn't complete.. just how many time i should drink with her?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Found this one through someone's fan sig yesterday. Didn't even realize that Droid was working on a second game, so this was a pleasant surprise. I'm not too far into it yet, but so far, it's looking really good. Really hoping at some point the MC and girls will become self-sufficient enough that they can tell Eric that he can shove his S. ex chips up his ass or even better the MC gets a message one morning saying, "Eric has died of dysentery". Keep up the good work Droid!

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes