Rackhir Red

Jul 19, 2020
Currently a patreon supporter, and I really appreciate the regular pace of the updates. The latest art sketch minigame is surprisingly fun, hoping to see more (and more revealing) sketches in the future!

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yupp; we usually introduce a girl the month before we start piling in all her content, because each new girl needs a LOT of stuff (fliring message, bartending messages, new voice overs, selfies, chatty app messages, cosplay messages, a new swimsuit, swimsuit selfies, activity selfies, etc). She'll get more content in January.

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
I have a bug. I finished quest 1 with Maria, and she's never on the balcony to give me the cyber magazine and clean room 2 after that (I have the fishing tackle). She's always in the lounge or in her room, and I can only chat... (I've renamed her, maybe that's what cause the error?).

Edit: Solved, we need to complete Casual Networking, Pt. 2 first (Gabby's quest). It was not mentioned in the walkthrough.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I have a bug. I finished quest 1 with Maria, and she's never on the balcony to give me the cyber magazine and clean room 2 after that (I have the fishing tackle). She's always in the lounge or in her room, and I can only chat... (I've renamed her, maybe that's what cause the error?).
Renaming Wouldn't cause any bugs.

Most common problem is just people wanting to follow just one girls storyline, but you need to just keep following the story for all of them to progress.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Andrea's side view is quite cute
1640342702889.png

There's something weird with Andrea's body. You can see that Jack's body separates his legs well, but Andrea's doesn't. Looks like her 2 legs sprout from the same place! :oops:
1640342801755.png

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Ok, finished the update. Got Cath, Gabby and Andrea up to 80 relationship, as Mi Sun up to 40. However, nothing new came out of that (no wallpaper or questline). Although I've finished the new Andrea material, there's no 'return quest' to Reyna.
Where's Pirate Andrea that was shown to us during the week? :(

Speaking of wallpapers, why are most of them like this? I've already unlocked everything but one of the puzzle posters. I'm playing with a save from the previous version.
1640344012206.png

A suggestion: can the sex scenes increase relationship with the girls? Having to grind the flirt dialogues and pool scenes isn't that fun.

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes