ClupusVT

Oct 25, 2018
I really like this game, but unlucky lost all my save, anyone can share saving file in patch 0.9. It's really waste my time when re-start at the beginning

Rezan

Sep 1, 2017
only show the text, but not the images. But... i go with the repeat scene, and show the scene.
Thx 4 the help, anyway

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
only show the text, but not the images. But... i go with the repeat scene, and show the scene.
Thx 4 the help, anyway
You've enabled streamer mode, I think? If you're only getting text that's usually what's happened. You can disable it in the settings.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Go to the Upper Deck on the wreck (where Olga sleeps), sketchpad is there and the paints are in a nearby locker. Certain points have an "Inspiration Point" (looks like an !). Click and it and the MC will say what girl would fit the sketch.
Ty!

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
A lot of focus this build went into early content, so the beginning of the game feels better, and less linear. The Sketchbook content CAN be played at any time in the story, but it's unlocked really early. Similarly we added new cutscenes for Andrea and Karen in the early days of the game, so a quick speed-run up to day 2 (for the two new Andrea cutscenes) and giving Karen her first set of bananas might be rewarding. The other huge chunk was all the work that went into improving the sex scenes.

Reactions: Evil13

Dammel

May 25, 2019
For some reason I can not trigger the new Andrea scene. What am I missing? I have 80 points with her.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
For some reason I can not trigger the new Andrea scene. What am I missing? I have 80 points with her.
That's weird. You should be receiving a chattyapp message to come to her cabin at night.

Drop the savegame folder here, and we'll see what we can do. It'll take longer than normal; a lot of this is deep in other people's script, and the team is on holiday till January 3rd (it's been a brutally hard slog from the Autumn release less than a month ago, and a lot of them take xmas really seriously).

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I have the same problem as some others with the lizard stealing bikini. the conversation refuse to continue after a certain point the screen shakes but the text doesn't change. And I have the same problem with a Maria sceen where she invites you to her room in the evening. the MC sais where are you? and the dialog refuse to continue.

Reactions: jardinier

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I have the same problem as some others with the lizard stealing bikini. the conversation refuse to continue after a certain point the screen shakes but the text doesn't change. And I have the same problem with a Maria sceen where she invites you to her room in the evening. the MC sais where are you? and the dialog refuse to continue.
This happened to me today, when trying to buy a second set of paints from Karen. Perhaps you're playing with the interface hidden (by pressing H)?

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
This happened to me today, when trying to buy a second set of paints from Karen. Perhaps you're playing with the interface hidden (by pressing H)?
No, I am afraid not, I tried to hide it and then reshow it and pressing the auto button, but nothing made the dialog move forward, witch is strange, because other dialogs where fine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sexypeanut

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Yeah, android is way too resource intensive right now; we'll see what we can do about pulling it down a bit.
Same issue here.

By chance, is there a minimum Android version that is required to run the game?

I'm trying to run it on an older phone that uses Android 6.0 which runs Love & Sex on it perfectly fine.

Oh well, hopefully you can resolve this.

Rezan

Sep 1, 2017
When I access the first scenes with Cath (after being with Gabbie) it only shows the texts, and the image is out of focus, and shows the ceiling. but I managed to solve it by accessing from "memories"

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes