lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Alderian news! (Hopefully the last one before update!)

hey guys,

Things are well under-way here thankfully, the latest update so far is shaping up nicely, and we have some of our best animations yet to show.

The coder who has stepped in so far (bibiofoc), has so far done a great job helping us overcome the set-back we had, and things so far are looking (cautiously) positive.

We're still so far on-course to release this month, and we just wanted to say thank you to everyone for their patience so far. We hope you guys enjoy it when it drops!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them below or over on the discord as usual!

Love,

The Damned Studios Team

Redknight178

Sep 5, 2021
New scenes with Kiara are great. I liked how she looked exactly like her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
image. Sadly, her normal sprite is a bit different.

By the way, gallery shows 3 scenes with her. Is the third even in game?

Reactions: CJlOHNK

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Ye, I just tested after deleting all renpy/game saves. And it doesn't work for me anymore either. No idea how i got it to work in the first place oO
Anyway i tinkered some more, here's the second attempt, now I've tested it after deleting everything, and it seems to work.
Try it again. As before just put it in the ParasiteBlack\game folder
What I tested specifically was starting from Act 1, not from the beginning, I don't think it should matter, but history would suggest I don't quite get renpy...
Oh, and maybe delete the old file if you still have it in your game folder
Is this still viable? Can't seem to get it working.

Jexxel

Sep 27, 2019
Okay I'll pass that on to take a look to the coders

Currently in-game there is a male elf you can help make more 'feminine' in-game with a couple lewd scenes.

There will be a selection of futa characters as well, including the mages of Palam. Their update is listed in the release schedule we discussed in a previous news post.

The content is Male (top) on futa/ trans/femboy etc. (For that type of content - the game isn't just exclusive to that for clarities sake)

There will be some futa x girl stuff or male x futa x girl stuff as well.

All scenes are optional.
Is the futa content optional? Disregard, I found that it is in an earlier comment.

There should be tags on this site stating if something is optional or not lol.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Ye, I just tested after deleting all renpy/game saves. And it doesn't work for me anymore either. No idea how i got it to work in the first place oO
Anyway i tinkered some more, here's the second attempt, now I've tested it after deleting everything, and it seems to work.
Try it again. As before just put it in the ParasiteBlack\game folder
What I tested specifically was starting from Act 1, not from the beginning, I don't think it should matter, but history would suggest I don't quite get renpy...
Oh, and maybe delete the old file if you still have it in your game folder
Any updates on this? My game goes to a loop.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
The latest build (0.149) is now out to the Aristocrat tier and above! You can find the build here: or on the subscribestar here:

**0.149 changelog: content:**

- new quest: The Slavemaster. Involves captain Nyx and is unlocked after The Bloodhound quest.
- new sexy scene w/Captain Nyx, happens during The Slavemaster quest.
- 5 adventure guild quests, 4 of which are repeatable.
- two new sexy scenes happening in one of the adventure guild quests. (Please note, the catgirl/catboy rotate weekly during the 'price of life' quest.
- new enemies, cgs, backgrounds as parts of the Adventure Guild quests.
- Thea romance content including sexy scenes, unlocked by advancing your Adventurer Guild rank.
- new regina sexy scene, happens after the Dazzling Tail quest.
- new Elena sexy scene, happens later into her romance.
- Myu can now be impregnated. Alt sex scenes are added, as well as some narrative. - new celeste sprite.
- new celeste returning to the city artwork.

smaller changes/fixes:

- numerous smaller fixes to old quests, such as transitions, dialogue, char positions and more.
- healing items can be used in story mode. Only one place where this is relevant as of now.
- books are now items you can carry around and use to read.
- WASD keys can now be used to navigate most of the locations in the game. S leaves most of the city' buildings. (we'll have help screen eventually listing all the hotkeys, promise).
- you're now notified if you've succeeded or failed a skill check (or, charm check as of now). - retreat from battle added to demorai hunt & balun exploration.
- Elena facial expressions no longer clipping' around.

**QoL:**

- you can now use potions in combat with numpad keys.
- saves can now be named. you can toggle this option on/off in prefs menu.
- double-click-to-proceed is gone for good.
- error screen changed to account for the game's early stages of development. - combat log can be toggled on and off permanently.

image (11).jpg

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
mc banged mom already?
Nah, he is still wondering what to do after he saw his incredibly hot mom pleasuring herself while thinking about him. Maybe he will make a decision what to do about that after 4 months as the Devs said that she will get an update in November or December. I know, our main character is a little slow in the head. Oh well.

Redknight178

Sep 5, 2021
Finally, I waited for adventure guild quest from the begining. It was really weird when you was said "do rally and adventure quests", but you had nothing to do. We still don't have rallies, though :confused: New quest with hot fan/groupie girl required?

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes