DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
How to unlock the Gallery ? everytime i put the file in game it won't open , plus i heard this game has NTRS/sharing , with who ? and there is gay/futa tag with who ? and thanks in advance

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
How to unlock the Gallery ? everytime i put the file in game it won't open , plus i heard this game has NTRS/sharing , with who ? and there is gay/futa tag with who ? and thanks in advance
-The gallery can be found speaking to the witch/soothsayer: You pay them to 'visit the past.' There is a cheat code available to the inquisitor tier to unlock everything in the gallery at once.

-There's optional sharing, pimping out/whatever.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-Gay/Futa content. The mages of Palam are all futa canonically, there are also characters like Dros the elf you can have a romantic relationship with. Yes, its optional.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarknessDai

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
-The gallery can be found speaking to the witch/soothsayer: You pay them to 'visit the past.' There is a cheat code available to the inquisitor tier to unlock everything in the gallery at once.

-There's optional sharing, pimping out/whatever.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-Gay/Futa content. The mages of Palam are all futa canonically, there are also characters like Dros the elf you can have a romantic relationship with. Yes, its optional.
is there planning sharing stuff in next updates ?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
so does the gallery unlock in the main post work or is it just there to crash the game?
The gallery codes should work.

The mod is untested and not affiliated with us, no idea if it breaks stuff or not.

Either way, remember to delete persistent data.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Alderian news!

Hey guys,

We hope everyone whose got to play the latest update (0.149) has enjoyed it, we'd love to read your feedback and things so let us know your thoughts and such.

Anyway, now that the update's out to all our support tiers, we've been busy working on the latest tech build, primarily focusing on re-working combat.

Some very wip things going on below...
(May not be representative of final product

There are still lots of things to be worked on and such involving the actual code and things, but hopefully this is something to look forward to and once it's ready/complete, we can re-evaluate trying to get saves more stable.

In other news, the writing for the next content update is well underway, the primary focus will be on the Mages of Palam and Captain Nyx, (another surprise character will hopefully get some scenes too!)

Art is still being commissioned, some revamp work, some small missing pieces, and some totally new stuff for the next content build. There's not a lot to show on this front yet, but we've got some BIG things coming!

(Elena combat sprites - above)

Finally, thank you to everyone for taking part in the last poll, suffice to say, Freckles won the war.

"I'm sorry, you want me to come see what kind of show with you?"

That's all the news for now,
as always, thank you to everyone so much for your support!
You guys are awesome and help make this possible!

-The Damned Studios Team

P.S ... The Captain Nyx pin-up is nearly done, this one took a little longer than planned.

cdf86

Nov 27, 2019
ok... anxiety took me after this post my mate. Can't wait for the public release.
Good job on this game btw.

Redknight178

Sep 5, 2021
Well, thanks, at least I know this in advance now. I guess changes to combat and such will cause saves to break on each update.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Well, thanks, at least I know this in advance now. I guess changes to combat and such will cause saves to break on each update.
The engine changes (especially big changes such as these and adding whole new features) are guaranteed to cause saves to funk out. My hope is post this tech build we can work towards better save stability,

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Compared to a game from the same author, Milky Touch games. The images here are very crooked and no animation helps to compensate for this. So, in my opinion, this game came out much worse than its predecessor, there is nothing that would please the eye.
The open world mechanic itself isn't bad. But with such weak content, this is of little use.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes