lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Compared to a game from the same author, Milky Touch games. The images here are very crooked and no animation helps to compensate for this. So, in my opinion, this game came out much worse than its predecessor, there is nothing that would please the eye.
The open world mechanic itself isn't bad. But with such weak content, this is of little use.
1.) We are not the same author...

2.) Milky touch has gorgeous art, ours is different, we also like ours.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
1.) We are not the same author...

2.) Milky touch has gorgeous art, ours is different, we also like ours.
Then I apologize for the comparison and criticism on this matter.
In some sources, I looked like, the name of the developer was the same(Or was it on patreon...).
Although I would like the images to be prettier, but criticism is no longer appropriate.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Alderian News!

Hey guys,

I'm afraid the news this week is particularly boring. Most of the work done has just been some more revamp work, soon, the new stuff will be produced and such.

The tech build itself is likely delayed, we've had some issues with staff this month, particularly on the coding side, be it people away on holiday, some unwell... etc, we've done our best to mitigate the situation with the fantastic help of Bibifoc but that coding side has grinded to a brief halt till staff are back properly next week.

None of this should affect the actual 'content build's release schedule, the artists are still hard at work and we're still in the midst of gathering assets and things for that and I've began the script for it which I hope to have completed very soon.

That's pretty much it for now, we do have some very exciting annoucements soon that we'll be ready to share...
But this week is pretty much us just chiseling away.

As always, thank you to everyone for your support,
you guys are awesome!

-The Damned Studios Team

Markus home revamp (Wip)

Lukkan character model revamp (above)

Oh, you're still here?
Well ... I guess one little top secret teaser couldn't hurt.

But what could it mean?

triple_aaa

May 29, 2020
thanks buddy for the game!!!

these 3 stuffs need to be investigated.......

OLD v0.147 VS NEW v0.148

-new nijah prologue missionary anims
View attachment 2615488
wow is another different thingy....also she lost the tattoo and the pubic hair....... I disapprove !!!! old was better!!!

new kiara prologue cowgirl anims & narrative
View attachment 2615502
mhh nice try....they adden a new blowjob in the first fase...but then??? light changes and pubic hair disappear AGAIN!!!!!
also she goes in ahegao (tongue out) at the end in the old one.... was super sexy....is removed on the new :-(
I disapprove !!!! old was better!!! and with ahegao!!!!

- new kiara prologue bj anim
View attachment 2615510
at least this is pretty similar........but without the man arm the suck is way less deeper.... so-so......
I disapprove !!!! old was better!!! was with more deepthroat and was more sexy!!!!

so from now on i will keep one extra version for these old animation !!!!
the v0.145 was the last with the trasparent dialog interface compatible.....more info here
https://f95zone.to/threads/parasite-black-v0-147-damned-studios.92995/post-10482908

salut!!!
Talk about downgrade smh. JustSomeNoob/JSN art is superior.

Reactions: VicValenn
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes