lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
If you're gunna break the saves every single patch can we at least have a system in place that lets us select what quests we've completed, preferably with the choices we made. Knightly Passions is a good example of this, they knew they break the game every update so they let you choose the quests you've completed.

It's fine that you want to improve the game's systems, in fact its great, but having to play the same quests over and over just to get a few new pieces of content that you're going to have to run again anyway because the save will be useless the next update isn't fun in the slightest, its tedious and dejecting. It's making me skip updates because what's the point if all progress is lost and the more time I spend skipping the updates the less interest there is in actually coming back for them because I haven't spent any time on the game.

I know my opinion isn't as important as others given that I'm not paying for the game but it doesn't make it any less valid and I'm sure others feel this way too. It's a really good game and I hate that I've come to dread the every new update.
We'll look into it.
My ideal hope is to just get saves compatable but if it remains a funky issue I'll either need to consider something like that as a temp or more perm solution.

Reactions: Skads

g0dhand5

Jan 15, 2020
lostraven
ParBLK
Getting Kicked out of game right at the beginning peaking on Regina right off the back. Anybody else experiencing this and have the fix? just downloaded this updated version that released.

While running game code:
File "game/data/world_quests/main/Prologue/qst_prologue.rpy", line 98, in <module>
File "game/engine/gallery/gallery_functions.rpy", line 12, in unlockGalScene
TypeError: list indices must be integers or slices, not str

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Parasite Black to v0.149 with an incest patch included.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I'm really interested int his game but I have a question about gay content for someone who's played - would it be possible to play the game as a gay man, and is there a decent amount of gay content thus far or is it more 'thrown in'?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I'm really interested int his game but I have a question about gay content for someone who's played - would it be possible to play the game as a gay man, and is there a decent amount of gay content thus far or is it more 'thrown in'?
It would be very difficult to play the game as a 100% gay man.

While we are planning on increasing the amount of gay/futa/lesbian/etc etc content there, the main focus is more on straight content overall.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Just started playing, interresting story focused game. Do we at any point adress the fact that the tests were rigged, and it's all a big scam?

supervitorex

May 20, 2021
1690389190779.png

I have potions but I can't use them in battles? On 0.149

1690389220158.png

Edit: Found it. Before the fights, click on the inventory on the bottom and equip the potions on your belt

Last edited:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
lostraven
ParBLK
Getting Kicked out of game right at the beginning peaking on Regina right off the back. Anybody else experiencing this and have the fix? just downloaded this updated version that released.

While running game code:
File "game/data/world_quests/main/Prologue/qst_prologue.rpy", line 98, in <module>
File "game/engine/gallery/gallery_functions.rpy", line 12, in unlockGalScene
TypeError: list indices must be integers or slices, not str
Delete persistent data. Game will hard reboot. Try fresh game - see if error still occurs.

Reactions: marmar22

Bloodmoon22

Oct 17, 2020
So my questions are simple I hope lol . First how do you level/make MC stronger? Second where do you get armor for MC?

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes