SnowbunnyLiz

Aug 22, 2022
Haven't played the game yet, need ideas for what to name my character. So, what did everyone else name theirs? Any suggestions for me? (Just for fun)

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Haven't played the game yet, need ideas for what to name my character. So, what did everyone else name theirs? Any suggestions for me? (Just for fun)
Call your character Antonius. You hanging around Markus will be a pun/reference to Roman general, orator Mark Antony (or Marcus Antonius for enjoyers of classical namings) and fits characterization of protagonist and Markus being close like brothers. Your character your choice, these are just my two cents.

Last edited:

Redknight178

Sep 5, 2021
There is a lot of character name generators for RPGs.

This one is best known. Pick up any table you want and roll until you get something you like.

Sometimes I just look for something like 20-100 most popular names for boys/girls in the country which I think suits the setting most.

Popular ancient Roman names are always a classic.

Reactions: 0pis

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ParasiteBlack-0.149
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: \\_Tremolo_//

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Parasite Black [v0.149] [Damned Studios]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dr4g0n0v3rl0rd

Aug 27, 2017
Clear persistent data
I am having the same problem. I have cleared all saves and data. And it seems to crash whenever I get to a acene that is associated with the gallery in any way. Some sort of str problem. I dont know. The first traceback file is before I did all of that. And the second traceback file is after I did all of that. I hope both files help.

Nevermind. Fixed the problem. I was wrong. I have an issue with figuring out how computer stuff properly works. I should be fine with figuring it out later. Love the game, keep it up. <3

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
If you're gunna break the saves every single patch can we at least have a system in place that lets us select what quests we've completed, preferably with the choices we made. Knightly Passions is a good example of this, they knew they break the game every update so they let you choose the quests you've completed.

It's fine that you want to improve the game's systems, in fact its great, but having to play the same quests over and over just to get a few new pieces of content that you're going to have to run again anyway because the save will be useless the next update isn't fun in the slightest, its tedious and dejecting. It's making me skip updates because what's the point if all progress is lost and the more time I spend skipping the updates the less interest there is in actually coming back for them because I haven't spent any time on the game.

I know my opinion isn't as important as others given that I'm not paying for the game but it doesn't make it any less valid and I'm sure others feel this way too. It's a really good game and I hate that I've come to dread the every new update.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes