lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So my questions are simple I hope lol . First how do you level/make MC stronger? Second where do you get armor for MC?
Level up function is being worked on rn. Not in game yet.

Armor can be bought in the shop but you don't really need it yet.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I played the game again from the start and it's all good just delete the persistent file and saves.

Dear dev fix the pregnancy the child is still born each time you skip a new day even after you name him.

I would not focus on stats just focus on more scenes but hey it's just my honest opinion.

Last edited:

Bloodmoon22

Oct 17, 2020
Level up function is being worked on rn. Not in game yet.

Armor can be bought in the shop but you don't really need it yet.
That is great info. but I am getting my ass kicked every time doing the quest to kill 3 bandit groups. Any help would be most welcome. Thank you.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I did a fresh install of the game for the very first time so there shouldn't be any persistent data yet. Still ran into this bug.
1690403266829.png
Hmm ... Odd.

Delete persistent data and try again from a fresh save. That way I can safely rule out something wacky.
If issue persists, send screenshots of problem, traceback if there is one + tell me whether you're on PC, MAC etc

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
I played some earlier versions... with the "new" artwork this seems like the new Roundscape Adorevia...
TBH advertising this with the original artwork is practically fraud.

Like those menu photos of the perfect hamburgers with the waterdrops on the pristine salad? And then you really get a creasy, soggy, days-old bun with half-frozen meat inside, and they probably used the burger spatula to scrape some shitstains from the toilet, too

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
TBH advertising this with the original artwork is practically fraud.
You're the minority.

The old art was completely scattershot and a lot of it, either inferior to what we have now or completely mismatched.

Story CG peeking.png

Old

beddroom final color.jpg

Vs new.

Boras Neutral (1).png
Old

1690404310894.png
Vs new.

Ad infinum.

Like those menu photos of the perfect hamburgers with the waterdrops on the pristine salad? And then you really get a creasy, soggy, days-old bun with half-frozen meat inside, and they probably used the burger spatula to scrape some shitstains from the toilet, too
You're arguing for the mcdonalds burger instead of what we're serving.

Jan 22, 2020
Delete persistent data and try again from a fresh save. That way I can safely rule out something wacky.
If issue persists, send screenshots of problem, traceback if there is one + tell me whether you're on PC, MAC etc
Don't forget to delete the persists file in the, AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ParasiteBlack folder. Or just back up and delete the folder.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
@Iostraven tracelog attached. I'm on PC W10. I'll try the persistent data delete stuff and see if that works.
I also used the patch from the initial post, not sure though if that's relevant for the error.

cdf86

Nov 27, 2019
Hey dev. Just need to know what the purpose of the mysterious gem you get beating the kraken?
btw...
Your game has everything to be a really good one. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: CapnTytePantz

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
You're the minority.

The old art was completely scattershot and a lot of it, either inferior to what we have now or completely mismatched.
The original artwork looked like this (promo pics)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And then people posted this from the previous update(s)

https://f95zone.to/threads/parasite-black-v0-149-damned-studios.92995/post-10753344

Which also looks like the 1st pic you linked, not like the good quality material from the older releases

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Uhmm... And what about the princess?... In the first builds she was shown very young with silver hair iirc, i love that combination, the new one the last time you share it was like inspired in TLoZ:TP...

CQPCon

Dec 27, 2017
How do you access the 3rd scene of Elena? I've maxed out her romance and saw a scene of her and Regina cooking, but I can't seem to advance it further.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes