usuario1117

Aug 24, 2021
I see there is some preggo content, will it be for every girl or just for a few of them? Specifically, will have the futa lady some of it?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
The original artwork looked like this (promo pics)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And then people posted this from the previous update(s)

https://f95zone.to/threads/parasite-black-v0-149-damned-studios.92995/post-10753344

Which also looks like the 1st pic you linked, not like the good quality material from the older releases
-All of those images 'advertised' are still in the game.

-Justsomenoob as an artist left as he wanted to devote time to his own stuff more - No I could not persuade him otherwise or bring him back.

-Frankly, imo, the prologue art revamp looks better. People argue this because they get hung up on it because they like justsomenoob a lot those scenes looked glaringly out of place with the rest of the game. From the color pallete to Kira not looking like herself, to the ahegao expressions, it goes on and on in those prologue scene cases.

-The new artist has produced so far some of the best and most popular art in the game + alongside improvements animations, shadowss, etc, recently, we've improved across the board.
1690451266083.png

_0004_pose1-underwear.png

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Uhmm... And what about the princess?... In the first builds she was shown very young with silver hair iirc, i love that combination, the new one the last time you share it was like inspired in TLoZ:TP...
That art was literally stolen from an artist who briefly worked with us.
We had to fire them and replace the art asap. (Unfortunately).

• Wow
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
I don't like the new art and I despise the 'no pubic hair' fetish, especially in a medieval setting.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
-Frankly, imo, the prologue art revamp looks better. People argue this because they get hung up on it because they like justsomenoob a lot those scenes looked glaringly out of place with the rest of the game.
Gotta hard disagree. Saying its out of place is fair, but Justsomenoobs art was so much better then its replacement. His was much more vibrant, stylised and, had more character IMO. While the replacments is really muddy for lack of a better word. I guess muddy does fit with the theme better, but still, don't think its all nostolgia speaking here.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Gotta hard disagree. Saying its out of place is fair, but Justsomenoobs art was so much better then its replacement. His was much more vibrant, stylised and, had more character IMO. While the replacments is really muddy for lack of a better word. I guess muddy does fit with the theme better, but still, don't think its all nostolgia speaking here.
Whether people prefer justsomenoobs art or the replacement art is pretty much irrelevant.

JSN's art doesnt really fit, and as I can't hire him to commission more lewds it only makes the issue more glaringly obvious.

It's far more important to have that artistic cohesive game rather than hyper focusing on two sex scenes.

The exception to the rule being Adaras handjob, as I felt that just skimmed enough to fit the aethestic that I will be keeping that.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Whether people prefer justsomenoobs art or the replacement art is pretty much irrelevant.

JSN's art doesnt really fit, and as I can't hire him to commission more lewds it only makes the issue more glaringly obvious.

It's far more important to have that artistic cohesive game rather than hyper focusing on two sex scenes.

The exception to the rule being Adaras handjob, as I felt that just skimmed enough to fit the aethestic that I will be keeping that.
I am curious would there be a possibility to tell Nijah to be unclothed around the house in the future, a small change. I just really like her character art and you only get to see it the first time you bed her. :)

cdavid

Jan 11, 2019
Can't load save. Persistent data cleared. here is excerpt from traceback

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 275, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 275, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 279, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'HealUser' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x00000000044b9250>

Any help appreciated. Please and Thank You

JaexHoon

Feb 9, 2018
The game keeps crashing on me when I try to peek on Mother at the start of the game, I cleared persistent files and everything

pooriputak

Nov 22, 2022
where is the game exactly going to any one has the list that the content will be released by its order?
the futa mage is there from start with no content and we are getting tentacle fucking a slime and some thing was annoying me even the girls with darker shade skin are white now in scenes just so you can see the difference choose to go to brothel at the start of the game with your friend.
that's the same girl you can save later. her stall scene is hilarious too she makes shawarma and is dark olive skinned but in scene she is white and she is serving pancakes puffier than the asshole lips of the person who did the coordinating between artists and writers
and the serving whore in the Raza den is literally black but becomes white in scene again.
is there any patreon members here who can tell us about the dev?

edit: oh, after reading only this pages comments I just wanted to add i don't understand why people are complaining about new artist I mean dev has to go forward with whats available and I think nobody is in a place that can justify it
but that dosen't mean you showing me a girl and then for the sex scene she becomes generic whore model mk1 or something i realy want to know what happened and does the dev even play his\her own game to see whats mistakes are piling on?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes