chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
The art is nice, I much prefer drawn artwork than CGI renders, Battle mode is interesting, but needs some work, tooltips would be nice, but not being able to change your action is real bad man. I noticed no animation on the MC in the fight with ves speaking of which her teeth are white, but her tusks are blue o.0. I really like the art style, and the sandbox playstyle(I hate linear story VNs) but there doesn't seem to be much here yet. A couple of questlines that made me wait, sure, give me something to do in the meantime. Grinding for gear would be cool when it's finished.

Sex scenes were nicely animated, nice drawing talent, the xray on Kiara was really unusual, she shouldn't be that deep(I mean MC is pretty long) he should have been hitting her cervix, and there was no creampie graphic which was pretty off. I do not have this huge titty obsession, so all in all this game was kind of a let down. I will check it out later when it gets updated, I just hope you guys come to your senses, real tits that huge don't exist on frames that medium/small.

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
The art is nice, I much prefer drawn artwork than CGI renders, Battle mode is interesting, but needs some work, tooltips would be nice, but not being able to change your action is real bad man. I noticed no animation on the MC in the fight with ves speaking of which her teeth are white, but her tusks are blue o.0. I really like the art style, and the sandbox playstyle(I hate linear story VNs) but there doesn't seem to be much here yet. A couple of questlines that made me wait, sure, give me something to do in the meantime. Grinding for gear would be cool when it's finished.

Sex scenes were nicely animated, nice drawing talent, the xray on Kiara was really unusual, she shouldn't be that deep(I mean MC is pretty long) he should have been hitting her cervix, and there was no creampie graphic which was pretty off. I do not have this huge titty obsession, so all in all this game was kind of a let down. I will check it out later when it gets updated, I just hope you guys come to your senses, real tits that huge don't exist on frames that medium/small.
1. If you don't like huge tits then don't play games with huge tits.

2. None of the characters thus far even have that big milkers compared to 90% of games here, especially the ones with anime style, lol.

Also your titty realism argument is stupid considering it's a fantasy game with monsters, magic and shit :p

Last edited:

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
story appear to be great, but it seems technical aspect keeps changing with each release. starting from begining after new release is a pain. any chance dev. will stick to one?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Yes, we're in the midst of a tech and art overhaul revamp,
Once it's done it'll stay and be permanent, along with save compatability.
Are the choices you make before being transformed so tiny that you don't feel it's needed to allow the player to choose them when jumping to new content?

Not meaning to to be derogatory, just wondering if the choices have so little impact it's not needed. I see we can still get together with Adara even after going to the red light district for our last night of "freedom", but I'm also wondering if it will have an impact when get to interact with the "lady of the night" again.

Great story so far.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Are the choices you make before being transformed so tiny that you don't feel it's needed to allow the player to choose them when jumping to new content?

Not meaning to to be derogatory, just wondering if the choices have so little impact it's not needed. I see we can still get together with Adara even after going to the red light district for our last night of "freedom", but I'm also wondering if it will have an impact when get to interact with the "lady of the night" again.

Great story so far.
The choices you make in the prologue will make a difference, we added the 'skip prologue' thing because currently, they don't have any impact, and we know with save compatability not working, it makes it a little more tolerable for the player.

SimJim

Jan 28, 2020
Ok I'm not sure how (or even if) the incest Patch on the first page should work, but I attached a ipatch that is working (at least for me).
is there a way you can send this again so its downloadable or maybe im doing something wrong, but when i click on the file it just opens a new tab with the code displayed. I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem but when I download the incest patch it give the patch as a .ISO file and there is nothing in that .ISO file that has any renpy files.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2019
Is there any reason to reject Adara, or other characters for that matter? Like, will it only remove the content related to them or provide some alternative content down the line. I rejected her because I don't like that kind of character, but if that only means I lose out on sex and nothing else changes then I'd rather just accept her and deal with her personality.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Is there any reason to reject Adara, or other characters for that matter? Like, will it only remove the content related to them or provide some alternative content down the line. I rejected her because I don't like that kind of character, but if that only means I lose out on sex and nothing else changes then I'd rather just accept her and deal with her personality.
Sometimes the choice will simply remove content.

Other times, the choice will branch off and create alternate content/plot lines.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So I finished every quest I think, even the unmarked ones like meeting with Adara in the Iron Curtain or Arlene, not sure why they weren't in the quest log tbf, and after having sex with Arlene, my infection reached 100% and I died. Any way to actually decrease it, because then it's kind of a fuck you to the player.

Fairach

Sep 15, 2020
So I finished every quest I think, even the unmarked ones like meeting with Adara in the Iron Curtain or Arlene, not sure why they weren't in the quest log tbf, and after having sex with Arlene, my infection reached 100% and I died. Any way to actually decrease it, because then it's kind of a fuck you to the player.
have fun with prostitute at night

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
All sex with reduce the meter but currently, only the prostitute does.

(to be fixed).

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018

Combat also brings down your infection rate.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Combat also brings down your infection rate.
I solved it with the prostitute, combat became a bore and I accumulated thousands of gold from the bronze selling already so I saw no point of doing combat. Still, it was super fucking annoying to meet this kind of game breaking bug in a game that relies you skipping time a lot.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I solved it with the prostitute, combat became a bore and I accumulated thousands of gold from the bronze selling already so I saw no point of doing combat. Still, it was super fucking annoying to meet this kind of game breaking bug in a game that relies you skipping time a lot.
It's not a bug it is the way the game will be , yes currently there is not as much content that will in a way naturally bring down your infection rate through normal play. I would hope as the build gets bigger this will be less of an issue. I never did let the meter fill to the point of dieing , so thanks for the info on that , I had wondered about that though. This is still early in development as such we can't really expect things to work perfectly yet imo. Give it some time.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It's not a bug it is the way the game will be , yes currently there is not as much content that will in a way naturally bring down your infection rate through normal play. I would hope as the build gets bigger this will be less of an issue. I never did let the meter fill to the point of dieing , so thanks for the info on that , I had wondered about that though. This is still early in development as such we can't really expect things to work perfectly yet imo. Give it some time.
Dude, I died literally after having sex with Arlene, then one of them devs said it's a bug that will be fixed. Look up. As for the last part, might be true for not pivotal parts, but this can literally game ending/breaking, unlike the not updating quest log or save incompatibility.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Dude, I died literally after having sex with Arlene, then one of them devs said it's a bug that will be fixed. Look up. As for the last part, might be true for not pivotal parts, but this can literally game ending/breaking, unlike the not updating quest log or save incompatibility.
The bug is that only sex with the prostitute currently lowers infection rate, but it is not a bug that your infection rate will climb if you don't take care to keep it down. Perhaps I should have worded that better or misunderstood what you were getting at. No offense meant. Hopefully you had a fresh save to fall back on and did not have to start too far back. In the early stages of development, with a game that you can die in I find myself saving often (at least once a day).

Reactions: Evangelion-01

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
PARASITE BLACK - Alpha 0.132 (TECH UPDATE)

Please read: - This update is almost entirely an under-the-hood one. If you're coming from the older versions looking for content, you can pretty much skip this one.

Hey guys, as part of our pledge to transition to monthly updates, we just thought we'd let you guys know what we've been doing and post what we've got.

Some artwork has been done, it's just sort of 'floating' around currently and we haven't been able to add it in yet till we get a few more pieces together.

Instead, the primary focus this month has been on some of the technical aspects behind the curtain. If you want to see what's going on with that front, read on!

Tech Changelog:

Outs:

- Updated inventory slot artwork

- Added an Early Access disclaimer

Ins:

-Two weeks worth of project refactoring, including but not limited to:

-Splitting bloated, messy files into smaller ones.

-Separating data from engine extensions

-Getting rid of unused/messy code tails & ends accumulated since day1,

-Converting some of the heavier .pngs into a .webp file format,

-Baking in most of the remaining image-based animations into .webms,

-Setting up some proper naming conventions for files, folders & code bits,

-Moving the engine into a pure python library,

-Getting rid of a bunch of unused assets (vanilla renpy imagery mostly),

-Writing a devtool to parse for broken file paths,

-The list goes on and on and on...

For you guys, the above basically means more quality and a much more reasonable game folder size... For us, it's tenfold less headaches in the long run.

For saves, it's a huge leap towards inter-version compatibility, BUT It will still break all the pre-0.132's currently though. Save compatability will be here soon!

GDRIVE:

PC:

MAC:

ANDROID:

MEGA

PC:

MAC:

ANDROID:

Finally, I'd just like to say thank you to everyone still supporting us, we know a lot of you are probably slightly dissapointed reading this knowing there's no new content, but don't worry, we'll be fixing that real soon ;)

-The Damned Studios Team

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes