TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Did noone ever had a situation when the MC has full arousal and there are numerous flies around? This way MC tries to masturbate and immediately gets knocked down by flies. The flies ignore the downed MC though. On standing up MC can't move and is immediately locked in the masturbating animation and flies knock her down again.
This is basically a soft game over (flies will frain HP with each knockdown) (or soft game lock if infinite HP is on).
Imho either flies should ignore the masturbating MC or they should be able to H her and that should reduce the arousal.
jerglekakan Would it be possible to fix in the fan patch? If you can spare the time, of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: tomwilliams9911

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Little teaser of the player sprites overhaul, which includes but is not limited to:
- Fixes to the inconsistant pistol shape on multiple sprites.
- Eyes and eyebrows color tweak, and in some case adding missing eyebrows.
- Nipples poking through character's top in cases where it should be visible (she isn't wearing any bra after all).
- Tweaks and standardization of the player character body proportion between each animations.
- Correction of multiple pixel positions and/or pixel colors error.
This will be a continuous effort to improve and standardize all sprites as much as possible, so it will be done step by step.

Here's a comparison of the standing idle animation and reload animation which are pretty much done:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I may ask, what software can be used to create such sprites and animations? I'm always curious to learn about new stuff!

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
For me, this is the best position and sprite animation in the game. 10/10.

The zombie giving backshots while her boobs jiggle, she's unable to do or see anything and her denim shorts are pulled down just about right but not taken off completely :KEK: :KEK:

They don't make games like these anymore, utter shame the dev never reappeared again either:cry:

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
Here's update 0.2 of my mod.

Include Jerglekakan's Fan Patch 3 and 4 fixes and improvements. Big thanks to him for letting me implement his work into my mod.

Changelogs:
Note that this is only the data.win file, you still need the full game in order to use it.
You can grab Jerglekakan's and replace the data.win (inside "Parasite in City v1.03" folder) with the one from my mod.

Link to the file:

Last edited:

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Here's another patch update
MEGA

i really like what you're doing. since you said earlier something about inability to escape. i have always find it weird that some threesome scenes are easier to escape than their basic versions. i know you dont mod the game FOR now but im not sure if that part is actually intended. (did play this version and i think i noticed that with 2 huggers.)

Sep 29, 2023

Include Jerglekakan's Fan Patch 3 and 4 fixes and improvements. Big thanks to him for letting me implement his work into my mod.

Changelogs:
Note that this is only the data.win file, you still need the full game in order to use it.
You can grab Jerglekakan's and replace the data.win (inside "Parasite in City v1.03" folder) with the one from my mod.

Link to the file: Mk40 Mod 0.2
Very well!

Sep 29, 2023
i really like what you're doing. since you said earlier something about inability to escape. i have always find it weird that some threesome scenes are easier to escape than their basic versions. i know you dont mod the game FOR now but im not sure if that part is actually intended. (did play this version and i think i noticed that with 2 huggers.)
I think a nice update would be that threesomes are impossible to escape, it would make sense, how can a woman overpower 2 grown male zombies or mutant insects? The zombie girl fingering is impossible to escape so why not this instead?

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
I think a nice update would be that threesomes are impossible to escape, it would make sense, how can a woman overpower 2 grown male zombies or mutant insects? The zombie girl fingering is impossible to escape so why not this instead?
Making threesomes harder to escape could be interesting for sure. Even some enemies alone should be harder to escape, for example when you are grabbed by the fat zombie or the boss tentacles.

Sep 29, 2023
Making threesomes harder to escape could be interesting for sure. Even some enemies alone should be harder to escape, for example when you are grabbed by the fat zombie or the boss tentacles.
I think the female zombie should be the easiest to escape, followed by the fly and facehuggers, then the normal zombie and then the fat zombie, the boss should be impossible to escape

Feb 11, 2020
I think the female zombie should be the easiest to escape, followed by the fly and facehuggers, then the normal zombie and then the fat zombie, the boss should be impossible to escape
I think the insects should be the easiest to escape from. Female zombie is still a human and so reasonably strong, but the insects, even bigger than normal, are still smaller than you and not designed for strength as much as they are agility.

Feb 11, 2020
More interactable objects anyone? :unsure:
View attachment 3036492

Note this is a very early test and the first aid bag sprite is a placeholder.
I have some plans with this, like replacing every HP and ammo pickup by some interactable object you can search for example.
This is incredible! Small change but it's great to add more interaction in the levels! It's just health packs and (presumably soon) ammo boxes, but it opens up loads of potential for the future. Perhaps you have boxes with random loot? Maybe you can search corpses throughout the levels, and occasionally one of them will still be alive (spawning in a new zombie).
It's a small change but it opens up loads of potential. Great work!

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
This is incredible! Small change but it's great to add more interaction in the levels! It's just health packs and (presumably soon) ammo boxes, but it opens up loads of potential for the future. Perhaps you have boxes with random loot? Maybe you can search corpses throughout the levels, and occasionally one of them will still be alive (spawning in a new zombie).
It's a small change but it opens up loads of potential. Great work!
Yep, I have a couple ideas pretty similar to what you described. ;)
The random loot is definitely something that crossed my mind, but with only too items at the moment, this makes it pretty limited. New items would definitely be necessary to make a random loot system interesting. Though the random loot could also spawn a fly or facehugger to make things more spicy. :unsure:

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
tbh with how the facehugger has been shown in the animation? i feel it should still be hard to escape how it latches to her boobs very tightly. and the flies being behind her and clamping her arms down.

Billzz121

May 11, 2020

Changelogs:

Link to the file: Mk40 Mod 0.2
My favorites were the new sound effects, the intro reworks, the new condition to avoid a softlock (though in the good side it created a hot scenario of no escape) and the new sprites (pink nipple instead of red, niceee). Also i like how now the health bar its more exact, sometimes i tried to make an scenenario or test something but it was hard to tell when i was about to die.
The damage dealt its kinda confusing at start and the horny meter takes longer to increase but its interesting (though the female zombie is hitting you with a wrench which should be painful lol).

Some thoughts in case you want to check on them:
- The black outlines on third and fourth intro images is a little big in my opinion, in the image 2 and 5 it good because the image its overcovering the previous one. But i liked how at the end the games title shows up, kinda weird it didnt appeared anywere besides the .exe name tbh. Planning on improving the gallery and ending too? Removing censorship maybe?
- I still think that the standing face should have a more worried look, i know in the original this wasn't something noticable but since the point its making the game even more better adding new things i think it would look good and stay on the thematic.
- How it sounds changing the aiming, running and crouch position animations when on low health? Making her look more tired while keeping consistency on her status, i think it could be good.
- Replies are talking about making escape h scenes harder, i think for the threesome scenes would be nice (weird that they are easier to escape) but not so much for the normal ones since for example the female one its too hard to escape unless you are spamming every single key, so i prefer how its now since its enough for failing if you don't really try and easy enough to not be frustating and a keyboard breaker.

The idea of adding interactable objects sounds interesting too, floating water bottles and gun magazines are not very realistic haha, of course if special apperances for enemies like police existed they could drop ammo them it would be more logical, but putting things like a backpack near the busses of the level 2 with a water bottle sounds good. Kind of hard to add them with good context because of the simplicity of the gameplay.
Anyways, incredible high quality mod to re-experience this game, expecting more of this!

jerglekakan think you could add the sounds here/of your selection and maybe a new one like a sound of the cum being pushed while shes on the floor (female zombie also does this)? And the HP divided to give a more accurate representation of the health? Maybe even using the new reworked sprites which look very good because of the detail and color added.

Last edited:
Reactions: punksrebel49

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
I think the insects should be the easiest to escape from. Female zombie is still a human and so reasonably strong, but the insects, even bigger than normal, are still smaller than you and not designed for strength as much as they are agility.
true, but they are still holding your arms in place

• Thinking Face

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
The black outlines on third and fourth intro images is a little big in my opinion, in the image 2 and 5 it good because the image its overcovering the previous one. But i liked how at the end the games title shows up, kinda weird it didnt appeared anywere besides the .exe name tbh. Planning on improving the gallery and ending too? Removing censorship maybe?
I might come back on this later. I'm not completly satisfied with the outlines either, so I'll have to see. Maybe I'll completly drop the thicker outlines in the end.
Improving the ending CG, it's on my to do list. The gallery, not at the moment, but I'll see if I can do something about the censorship of CGs for sure. On that matter, censorship on the sprites will be removed too.

How it sounds changing the aiming, running and crouch position animations when on low health? Making her look more tired while keeping consistency on her status, i think it could be good.
No plan for this at the moment.

The idea of adding interactable objects sounds interesting too, floating water bottles and gun magazines are not very realistic haha, of course if special apperances for enemies like police existed they could drop ammo them it would be more logical, but putting things like a backpack near the busses of the level 2 with a water bottle sounds good. Kind of hard to add them with good context because of the simplicity of the gameplay.
I just find it a bit too "simple" to have HP bottles and ammo just put there in the middle of the levels (at the execption of the boss level). So I'm trying to go with a more logical approach taking in count the situation the main character is.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 31 Votes