mk40

Jul 23, 2018
Likewise, they are good modifications that improve the sprites, and they really look good, it's a good job. Do you only have those editions?
Unfortunatly no, I don't have that much else to show. Lot of unfinished edits for the most part, not worth showing in their current state in my opinion. There was one major inconsistancy that bothered me, it's the size of the facehugger during sex animations. For some reason it appears way smaller than it is normaly, at the exception of the double facehugger animation climax where they are sized correctly. It's an edit I've tried to do, but it was a lot of work and I wasn't able to get something that looked good back then... without changing to much the original animation that is.
But I might go back to it and try to finish some of them now, it's just that it can take a lot of time to work on these and get a result I find satisfing. Probably a case of me being slow, because I am in no way a expert on sprite/animation work, so I most likely go back and forth a lot more than somebody who have experience in animation work.

That said, I can show this:

Parasite Bee sex animation (Underwears): It was a test to see if I could swap the default outfit with the underwears she's wearing in the intro (when she is lying on her bed). What would happened if she got attacked by a parasite bee in her apartment basicaly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RDAS

Dec 13, 2020
Unfortunatly no, I don't have that much else to show. Lot of unfinished edits for the most part, not worth showing in their current state in my opinion. There was one major inconsistancy that bothered me, it's the size of the facehugger during sex animations. For some reason it appears way smaller than it is normaly, at the exception of the double facehugger animation climax where they are sized correctly. It's an edit I've tried to do, but it was a lot of work and I wasn't able to get something that looked good back then... without changing to much the original animation that is.
But I might go back to it and try to finish some of them now, it's just that it can take a lot of time to work on these and get a result I find satisfing. Probably a case of me being slow, because I am in no way a expert on sprite/animation work, so I most likely go back and forth a lot more than somebody who have experience in animation work.

Parasite Bee sex animation (Underwears): It was a test to see if I could swap the default outfit with the underwears she's wearing in the intro (when she is lying on her bed). What would happened if she got attacked by a parasite bee in her apartment basicaly.
you sir are an angel XD

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
Something that could be interesting to figure out for the fan patch, the boss at the end actually has a walking animation, so it would be nice if it could move during the boss fight. Would make the fight more interesting that having it just standing one place waiting to get killed.

Feb 11, 2020

Honestly this is pretty great, a small change but I like it. As a starting point for future developments, it's promising. Perhaps you could add it as an outfit which the player can change?

Reactions: punksrebel49

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
Honestly this is pretty great, a small change but I like it. As a starting point for future developments, it's promising. Perhaps you could add it as an outfit which the player can change?
Nah, that would be an insane amount of work to redo each sprites with this outfit. I also seriously doubt having an option to change the player look is something that can be done.
Tweaking/improving/polishing the current sprites is probably a better way to spend time on this. ;)

Last edited:

Billzz121

May 11, 2020
Nah, that would be an insane amount of work to redo each sprites with this outfit. I also seriously doubt having an option to change the player look is something that can be done.
Tweaking/improving/polishing the current sprites is probably a better way to spend time on this. ;)
Tbh it would be cool if we could change the outfits between classic, underwear, naked and the one that she was going to use in the sequel, but its true that it would be a lot of effort. Making new versions of the already great animations sounds better at the time of choosing what to do, but i would be lying if i dont say that making both would be the best.

In my approach if i could do it and have the ability haha i would make those skins with the cum still on the characters body, include new frames to the animations for a smoother movement and maybe some new game over screens, with all the previous things fixed in the patch and others that i mentioned of course, this with just the objective of making a proper remastered version and not a sequel because on that plan we could go crazy on the content added haha, but on the other hand a remake with all the classic animations but one or two extra animations for every enemy also sounds appealing, its just the love for the original that makes me dont want to get too loosed with it unless is a proper sequel or fan-sequel (also the protagonist couldn't be any better looking to me).

onenightowl

Oct 28, 2020

Very cool! What program do you use to make those sprites edits?

seva_morozow

Sep 17, 2017
Sep 29, 2023

Your animations are awesome! Please keep making more

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
Something that could be interesting to figure out for the fan patch, the boss at the end actually has a walking animation, so it would be nice if it could move during the boss fight. Would make the fight more interesting that having it just standing one place waiting to get killed.
When you mentioned that the boss could walk, I started to review the game sprites, and indeed I found in the assets that the boss has walking sprites but that they are not used in the final game, it would be good if someone could add them, After all they are from the same game, here they are:

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023

Brother, you look incredible!! In truth, she looks very good, the truth is, I had never thought about what she would look like with her underwear from the opening cinematic, yours is a good perspective of seeing what the protagonist would look like, I sincerely hope yes maybe, You will have in mind to do this underwear thing with the other enemies, it would be very cool, and even more so if they were in the game.

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
I'm using Pawoo
while I look for some replacement for Patreon
My Subscribestar account has been under review for months
I will probably use Patreon again
I hope you can get your patreon back, your art is incredible, and I really hope for more of Parasite in City coming from your work, it's great! Keep it up, I will continue supporting you brother.

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes