Sep 29, 2023
I would tone down your expectation on what can be realisticly done if I were you guys. Although adding new stuff seems quite possible, it will require a LOT of work. Tweaking, improvement, fixes are most likely what should expect for now.
I don't know much jerglekakan is planning to do, maybe he has way more experience than me on the subject and maybe it will be a triviale task for him to add new enemies and such... But keep your expectation in check, don't over hype.
No problem, just throwing an example for a future enemy if anyone is interested years later from now on.

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
So I've been messing around with the modding tools and I've replaced the default font with a Left 4 Dead like font. Looks way better like this in my opinion. Also reorganized a bit the main menu. :)
This is modded on top jerglekakan's fan patch btw.

Here's a little preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2020
Nah, that would be an insane amount of work to redo each sprites with this outfit. I also seriously doubt having an option to change the player look is something that can be done.
Tweaking/improving/polishing the current sprites is probably a better way to spend time on this. ;)
Possibly. I'm not a dev or an animator, but I believe if we can tweak the animations we can do something like this. At worst maybe what we can do is have multiple versions of the character data that we can swap out manually.

• Red Heart
Reactions: punksrebel49

jerglekakan

Sep 21, 2019
Here's a patch update ( )
Bugfixes
  • Fixed missing sounds from patch 1
  • Player now gets pregnant after fly threesome animation
  • Flys no longer ignore the player after breaking free of a threesome with the green shirt zombie
  • Player can no longer run in place during boss intro
Other
  • Added enemy6 (humanoid facehugger) to F7 window
  • Changed the player character sound effects during enemy6 animation (stages only)
  • Allow player to override camera zoom (F1 zoom in, F2 zoom out)

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
Here's a patch update (mega)
Bugfixes
  • Flys no longer ignore the player after breaking free of a threesome with the green shirt zombie
Other
  • Changed the player character sound effects during enemy6 animation (stages only)
Very nice. :)
Btw jerglekakan, I hope you don't mind that I work from your update to do my edits. Just know that I will credit you and add a link to your posts when I'll release my edited data file. But please, let me know if it's a problem for you. If you're okay with this, maybe we could even try to coordinate our work on this?

And on that matter, would you mind sharing which part in particular you edited with the new patch? (Except for the pregnancy with the fly threesome, I also did that on my end). I could retrofit everything I did so far to your fan patch 2 (good thing I wrote down every edits I did separately), but it would be more practical for me to just add/edit what have been changed since fan patch 2.

Just point me toward the name of which code has been edited, I'll figure out the rest by comparing with both data files opened.

Otherwise, well I'll redo everything manually I guess. Gonna be a huge pain in the butt to redo everything, but I'll manage. :confused:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

jerglekakan

Sep 21, 2019
Very nice. :)
Btw jerglekakan, I hope you don't mind that I work from your update to do my edits. Just know that I will credit you and add a link to your posts when I'll release my edited data file. But please, let me know if it's a problem for you. If you're okay with this, maybe we could even try to coordinate our work on this?

And on that matter, would you mind sharing which part in particular you edited with the new patch? (Except for the pregnancy with the fly threesome, I also did that on my end). I could retrofit everything I did so far to your fan patch 2 (good thing I wrote down every edits I did separately), but it would be more practical for me to just add/edit what have been changed since fan patch 2.

Just point me toward the name of which code has been edited, I'll figure out the rest by comparing with both data files opened.

Otherwise, well I'll redo everything manually I guess. Gonna be a huge pain in the butt to redo everything, but I'll manage. :confused:
I don't mind. Knock yourself out.

Here's the scripts I edited since patch 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I highly suggest using a tool like WinMerge ( ) instead of having two instances of UMT

Last edited:

Billzz121

May 11, 2020
Bugfixes
Other
Very nice, thank you for having in count the things i mentioned. Played and all its working without a problem!
Did you got a problem trying to include the final boss to the de-bug menu or its just something to add later? Wouldnt be surprised if because being a special enemy it has some conditions to make it work right like the fact that is a static enemy unless that walking animation can be used, but atleast we have all others to mess around.
The camera its a cool addition too! Just in case anyone wants to go back to normal camera behaviour just press F1 again. As another addition would recommend a button to make an instant fall (F?) and putting the new commands on the controls menu (Q) down the full screen command or another corner. On a side note could be possible to remap de buttons? In case anyone wanted to play one handed or something (totally not me).

- As other "bugs" that i spot is the falling water right at the start of the first level that has acts as an jpg instead of a png and because of that the leg disappears if standing or half body if you fall/enter a h scene. It's a minor irrelevant problem but i mention it just in case.
Turning down or muting the "voice" on the menu doesn't have effect on the proper menu, h-scenes and when escaping h-scenes; Only works when she gets hit, during masturbation or while lying on the floor (could be the reason of why this was bugged before?).
- You can pause during the "Restart?" menu, and mouse cursor doesn't work on the pause menu while using fullscreen.
- Enemies doesn't try to start h-scenes with character when she's on the floor with the horny meter full (ofc useful when trying to reduce it but not when just trying to make them have their way with her haha) and when you get up and finish the masturbation the enemies doesn't attack until you shoot or kick at all first, the flies still makes you take damage as normal since they dont have a proper attack animation.
- Threesome scenes with green zombie and fat zombie can spawn a third zombie like the previous female + facehugger did before if a female zombie is nearby (likely a confusion of the game for trying to play both scenes since when the scene ends the green zombie will be with the female zombie).
- Now that the enemies can go though the character it can happen that you are stuck "inside" the hitbox of the enemy, but can be easily fixed by just killing them so its ok, only got stuck while messing around on the ground of the final boss room, got into a scene with female zombie, escaped and then i appeared on top of the female hitbox, getting stuck between the zombie and the plataform of above and unable to escape.
- A zombie got stuck on the door at the start of the final boss room (i also discovered that you die if you let all the zombies go to the end before you even if you kill some of them from behind, previously the camera just moved to that area and stayed there until restart, i guess she just surrenders since she can't escape and thats hot).
- Finally the fat zombie and the final boss first animation has the struggle bar on while on his cumming animation and if you type to escape the bar just restarts so its a visual bug to get rid of it (and would be nice if he still used the main character while she's on the floor, skiping directly to the second animation of course).

Any more planned changes and/or fixes for the future?

Last edited:

Billzz121

May 11, 2020
For those who didn't like to have to handle the zombie horde in Stage 3:
View attachment 2995697
That redesign of menu looks nice! I still can't accept the change of font because of so much time playing with the previous one and taking some affection to it, but its interesting.
Personally i wouldn't use that option but its curious how it opens a lot of possibilities as "mutators" to change the gameplay like a hard mode, turning off the horny meter to avoid auto-masturbation, making her lose life if not having some "action" haha and other things, of course that would be a lot and maybe its good to keep it simple but seems as a nice start for new things.
As a fast and simple recommendation could add another sound bar but for the gunshots and kicks or another bar but for the enemies (hearing 300 flies flying its not so good after a while haha).

Last edited:

Gear Is Solid

Jan 24, 2022
Did you got a problem trying to include the final boss to the de-bug menu or its just something to add later? Wouldnt be surprised if because being a special enemy it has some conditions to make it work right like the fact that is a static enemy unless that walking animation can be used, but atleast we have all others to mess around.
I’ve tried messing a bit with the code and found that there’s two types of « final boss » (or enemy5 as called in the game)

There’s one where it’s considered as an actual boss (like the one found in the last stage, the game object is called enemy5 boss or something), has a lot of health and cannot move but can attack from very far.

The second type is the same enemy but as a normal enemy (the name is just enemy5) and can move normally but has normal amount of health (like the enemy6 I believe).

I also found a « debug » room where there’s this « normal » enemy5 where you can see it move and attack when you get close.

If I recall correctly, it’s kinda bugged where it will only use one attack pattern at some point (throw his tentacles at you even though you’re far enough, attack from the ground even when you’re close enough) and I didn’t want to mess that much with the code (it was already a pain to read it) so if you guys can fix this, it’d be pretty nice.

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
the first sound could be of the girl getting her pants pulled down and seeing the tentacle rise up from the ground to fuck her, or when she gets lifted up by the fat zombie.
The last sound could be of the male zombies when they cum inside her.
Maybe, it could fit with what you say, as if it were something beta that the creator removed at the last second, I guess.

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
Bugfixes
Other
GREAT, GREAT, BUT GREAT PATCH!! YOU ARE WONDERFUL AND IT IS A BLESSING WHAT YOU DO FOR THIS GREAT GAME!!

jerglekakan

Sep 21, 2019
I actually didn't notice the two types of enemy5. What I did was I added ob_enemy5 as an option and, although it spawned in, there were a few issues with it. In particular, there was no way for it to start a scene with the player character, so I decided to leave it out for now. I'll revisit it at some point
As another addition would recommend a button to make an instant fall (F?) and putting the new commands on the controls menu (Q) down the full screen command or another corner.
That thought has occurred to me a few times, but it slipped my mind for this past update.
On a side note could be possible to remap de buttons? In case anyone wanted to play one handed or something (totally not me).
It's a more involved change than the things I've been doing so far, but I believe it is possible.
Enemies doesn't try to start h-scenes with character when she's on the floor with the horny meter full (ofc useful when trying to reduce it but not when just trying to make them have their way with her haha) and when you get up and finish the masturbation the enemies doesn't attack until you shoot or kick at all first, the flies still makes you take damage as normal since they dont have a proper attack animation
This one has been a bit flakey in my testing. The flys can still initiate a scene, as you mentioned, and I believe the small facehuggers can as well, but it may be that all the other enemies in the game can't. The thing is, there's code in a few spots that check the player's excitement level and change the enemies' behavior at level 5 (which is when the forced masturbation starts), so I think this behavior is intentional and not a bug.

As to why that's relevant, my goal with this line of changes is to keep the original game as intact as possible, so I'm hesitant to go against PixelFactory's intention (the level 3 wave of zombies already does that a little bit). I'm looking to patch the game, not mod the game. For now.

Anyway, thanks again for testing and for the suggestions, it's been quite helpful.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
It looks very good, it really reminds us a lot of left 4 dead, and removing the horde of zombies is a great addition, however, do they also disappear in the battle against the boss?
Yes, it completly disable the horde. I know it makes the boss fight way less stressfull, but it's intended to be a cheat like the infinite ammo and health, it's not supposed to be something balanced in that regard.

• Red Heart

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
That redesign of menu looks nice! I still can't accept the change of font because of so much time playing with the previous one and taking some affection to it, but its interesting.
It's tastes and colors at this point. ;)
To me, the menu font always felt very generic, so it gave a try with a different font. I originaly intended to go with something similar to Parasite Eve font, as, if I remember right, the dev mentionned he was inspired by this game to design the player character. But it didn't look that great with the current menu background, so I went with the Left 4 Dead font insteand, as the mugshots in the gallery kinda reminded me of the L4D mugshots, so I though it was appropriate. And well, same theme in the end.

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes