punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
Thanks for testing. I'll add these to my list and take a look.

The extra female zombie is a bug in v1.03. When initiating the female + facehugger scene (I think the facehugger needs to jump on the player first), the zombie's game object will still be drawing its sprite when it should be hidden. So when this happens, it looks like a second female zombie just appears out of nowhere.

Yeah, I noticed the extra audio when looking through the game files. I actually added an extra sound to the scene with two facehuggers, but it is a bit quiet.
I also noticed some code that indicated that one of the "yamete" sounds was going to be played when the player was grabbed by the big zombie. I added the sound in, but decided to take it out before posting the patch because it seemed awkward to me. I'll consider adding it and some other sounds back in.

Personally, I thought the inability to escape made the scenes more enjoyable, specifically after the crowd of zombies catches up. The change in behavior between 1.0 and 1.03 was caused by a change to the collision between zombies and other zombies. In 1.0 they would each push other out of their own space whereas in 1.03 they can occupy the same space. Combining this with making them move means that once the wave of zombies reaches the player they will actually surround you now, which I thought was super hot when I saw it. When watching hentai, you're only passively experiencing someone else being in a dire situation like a zombie gangbang rape. With stuff like this change however, games let you yourself actively experience the situation in question. You're not just hearing characters say there's no escape, you know yourself that, even if you can still have health and can control the girl, there's no way you're getting past all those zombies and you are well and truly fucked.

However, some additions would probably go a long way in enhancing this. Something like letting the zombies from the crowd fuck the character during the game over or having a new gangbang game over animation. I'm in talks with an artist right now about creating new assets for the game, so I'll add this to the list as well.
I'm so excited to see your work, it's great, but also, I found in the assets that there are indeed sound files that are not used, I think they are few, but it would be nice if they were present in another version of the patch maybe, but it's great the patch, something fresh for the game.

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
This is awesome! I love that this fan mod brings back old sounds from the previous version of the game (after x scenes, pregnancy and masturbation), also the new additions are quality of life changes that i appreciate it.
But i would like to point out other things that could get fixed to make it even better

- The fly scenes have the sound bugged in this fan patch, like every "pushing" (for giving it a game haha) that the fly does the audio gets muted, then other "push" its normal and the next one its muted again.
- On the threesome scene with the green shirt zombie and the fly if you break free the fly doesnt tries to grab you anymore (and the audio its broken too)
- You can't get pregnant from the threesome scene of the flies (and the audio its also bugged here, no pun intended)
- Last time i say it i swear, the threesome scene with the female zombie and facehugger sounds broken too (could be with all the patched enemies?)
- The zombies not stoping on level 3 its good, but could be kind of hard for some people because with just one h scene the zombies are already in top of you and the hitboxes make it almost impossible to escape making that you cant enjoy the scenes because of it
- On the headgrabber (or facehugger spawner) the moans of the characters can be heard on the climax even when her head is still inside that mouth thing of the enemy
- As an user has mentioned it, when you press F7 a window opens with "de-bug" options to spawn the enemies of the game except the final boss and facehugger spawner, would be nice if we could do it
- There is a missing spot on the omake gallery, could put in there the pregnancy scene with the fly since its next to the enemy
- More like a personal complain than anything, but i would like if the .exe and the data.win file were both just one .exe like the normal 1.03 version we all have.
- And finally there is some extra sounds on the game that could be used to more variation like h-scene escapes (the assets file uploaded here before have them)

Now here's some other "bugs" that i noticed it but i personally wouldn't like to been taken out of the game
- The threesome scene with the female zombie and the facehugger makes the character pregnant with a fly (if you ask me i like it even if it doesnt make sense)
- The second grab of the final boss has moans on the climax scene when her head is being blow(? Idk but i like it this way because it gives the scene a hot touch

And thats all i can think of for now, then again, its already nice that this little things could be modded for people that still enjoys the game to this days, hope all those remakes and spiritual sequels would'nt get abandoned and reach the expectatives we have!

P.D: What does "Extra female zombie is now hidden during threesome" means? Only one i don't understand and haven't tested it
Likewise, what you mention about the difficulty seems something fresh to me, since at least for the veterans who have been playing it literally for years, it is something new and presents a new challenge to complete it.

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
However, some additions would probably go a long way in enhancing this. Something like letting the zombies from the crowd fuck the character during the game over or having a new gangbang game over animation. I'm in talks with an artist right now about creating new assets for the game, so I'll add this to the list as well.
So wait, are you saying that you're able to add new content? In addition to bug fixes and tweaks, that would be amazing. If the original sprites could be uncensored first, that could be a good start before adding anything new to be honest (some of them were posted on the original dev blog back then while he was working on the game btw).

I'd be curious to know what tools you used on to achieve this. I've tried to use the UndertaleModTool years ago, as it was the same game engine, I was hoping that it would work but unfortunately there was an error message when opening the data file with it. Having modding tools for this game would be great, I personally have a couple of edit I did on the sprites years ago, I wonder if some could be implemented somehow. :unsure:
There are mainly some minor improvements/tweaks as well as inconsistency fixes, nothing ground breaking, but still.

Last edited:

jerglekakan

Sep 21, 2019
So wait, are you saying that you're able to add new content? In addition to bug fixes and tweaks, that would be amazing. If the original sprites could be uncensored first, that could be a good start before adding anything new to be honest (some of them were posted on the original dev blog back then while he was working on the game btw).

I'd be curious to know what tools you used on to achieve this. I've tried to use the UndertaleModTool years ago, as it was the same game engine, I was hoping that it would work but unfortunately there was an error message when opening the data file with it. Having modding tools for this game would be great, I personally have a couple of edit I did on the sprites years ago, I wonder if some could be implemented somehow. :unsure:
There are mainly some minor improvements/tweaks as well as inconsistency fixes, nothing ground breaking, but still.
I'm using UMT. You can read my posts on page 41 to see how to get around the error

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
I'm using UMT. You can read my posts on page 41 to see how to get around the error
Thank you, I'll take a look later to see how it goes. :)
If it's not too complicated to handle, I might even resume my work on the sprite edits.
Though, if you're interested I could post the ones I've done so far. Might be more interesting to add them to your already existing fan patch than having a parallel project on this. But it's up to you.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: punksrebel49

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
Thank you, I'll take a look later to see how it goes. :)
If it's not too complicated to handle, I might even resume my work on the sprite edits.
Though, if you're interested I could post the ones I've done so far. Might be more interesting to add them to your already existing fan patch than having a parallel project on this. But it's up to you.
Had you actually made sprites? Wow, it would be very cool and cool to see them, and it would also be a miracle to see them in some patch, but it would be nice to see your work, I bet they look amazing.

Billzz121

May 11, 2020
Thanks for testing. I'll add these to my list and take a look.

The extra female zombie is a bug in v1.03. When initiating the female + facehugger scene (I think the facehugger needs to jump on the player first), the zombie's game object will still be drawing its sprite when it should be hidden. So when this happens, it looks like a second female zombie just appears out of nowhere.

Yeah, I noticed the extra audio when looking through the game files. I actually added an extra sound to the scene with two facehuggers, but it is a bit quiet.
I also noticed some code that indicated that one of the "yamete" sounds was going to be played when the player was grabbed by the big zombie. I added the sound in, but decided to take it out before posting the patch because it seemed awkward to me. I'll consider adding it and some other sounds back in.

Personally, I thought the inability to escape made the scenes more enjoyable, specifically after the crowd of zombies catches up. The change in behavior between 1.0 and 1.03 was caused by a change to the collision between zombies and other zombies. In 1.0 they would each push other out of their own space whereas in 1.03 they can occupy the same space. Combining this with making them move means that once the wave of zombies reaches the player they will actually surround you now, which I thought was super hot when I saw it. When watching hentai, you're only passively experiencing someone else being in a dire situation like a zombie gangbang rape. With stuff like this change however, games let you yourself actively experience the situation in question. You're not just hearing characters say there's no escape, you know yourself that, even if you can still have health and can control the girl, there's no way you're getting past all those zombies and you are well and truly fucked.

Thank you for replying, i also like the extra difficulty on the third level and as you say its makes up for a hot scenenario. For example when the female zombies stop attacking when damaged i used that on personal speedruns and saving ammo like shooting the first female behind the crate so she stops moving and i can move the box just enough to jump up the bus, so for us experienced players that are still around for this game is a new fresh touch to gameplay even if it was supposed to work like this all this time haha.

Adding new sounds would be nice but at the same time i already like the ones that even when being heard all the time doesnt get old, maybe one version with them and other with just the classic ones so everyone can choose their one.

Now i get, thanks for the explanation. Something similar happens when you shoot a facehugger in the last second where it dies but the character stills get grabbed and when you break free or the scene ends the "ghost" disappears haha.

For the zombies still using the main character on the game over screen i noticed that sometimes that happened with the flies and green zombies on the sewers level but couldn't find a way for that happening when i want. On a side note if you put this new addition i would like it if the camera stayed zoomed out like the previous female zombie + facehugger scenes, could give it a feeling of "well, she's one of the helpless victims now" that i love.
Another thing that comes to my mind now its making the female zombies stay on their masturbation animation when the characters its on a scene instead of changing between masturbation and standing sprites.

Creating new assets? Wow this is just getting better and better, could even be renamed as a remaster version. In some places like Pixiv i saw users create their own scenes like swapping the fly scenes but with the facehuggers and the contrary with facehuggers scenes but flies (ex: birthing a facehugger or even two, the green zombie with the second fly animation, etc), remade others (like the same scenes but with the character naked, could make it an option to see on the omake or after completing the game) and remakes. Some users on Pixiv that i like to remark are Teramusa, Battleimage and TootOriole, some examples of their work:
PIC PixelEdit (Teramusa) 2.gif 1696630668735.gif 1696630600890.gif

And to end this very long reply (sorry), here are other 2 things that could be added:

- Pixel Factory added a image to celebrate the 1800 downloads of their game and tbh its pretty hot, could added on the gallery as an extra maybe (or even an alternative ending if you escape but get fucked a lot?? Even just the idea of making variants of the intro and ending scenes sounds good)
Example (by Teramusa):
1696632253675.jpeg
- On the birthing scene theres a few sprites missing at the start where the characters put both of her hands on her belly, the belly grows and then she falls to her knees, should be added to it i think.
EDIT: Yeah my bad, i remember now, that animations is from an user that posted the animation here before, but it makes for a smooth animation that should be on the normal game!
ParasiteInCity1800Celebration.jpg Fly pregnant extended.gif

Last edited:

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
I messed around and experimented with sprites but generally never finished them as it was just for fun more than anything. Again nothing ground breaking, it's mainly tweaks and improvements done to the original sprites (like error or missing details/shading, stuff like that).

Here's some edits I actually finished:

Note that the player character have the eyes changed to match with the what the original dev was going to do with the sequel. So the eyebrows are lighter and the eyelashes are darker in comparison to the original sprites, also the eyes color are changed to light blue.

Parasite Bee sex animation: Added the missing front limbs on the bee, some missing shading and other minor tweaks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Player birthing (Parasite Bee) animation: Completely reworked animation in comparison to the original. Also added a couple new sprites to improve the transition between some sprites.

Player birthing (Facehugger) animation: Pretty much the same as above, but swapped the parasite bee with the facehugger from the 3rd level. Always thought this was missing from the game to be honest. I know other people have done similar edit too.

Female Zombie sex animation: Nothing special on this one, mainly just a color swap for the female zombie to use the same skin color as the other zombie.

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
- On the birthing scene theres a few sprites missing at the start where the characters put both of her hands on her belly, the belly grows and then she falls to her knees, should be added to it i think.
Fly pregnant extended.gif
Well hey, that's from one of the earlier edit I did actually. I posted it on Sankaku channel back then:
I still got the old PSD files with those messy edit, I only kept the additional hair physics on the one I posted above.

So those "missing sprites" aren't really missing from the game, they were never in the game assets to begin with. ;)

Billzz121

May 11, 2020
I messed around and experimented with sprites but generally never finished them as it was just for fun more than anything. Again nothing ground breaking, it's mainly tweaks and improvements done to the original sprites (like error or missing details/shading, stuff like that).

Note that the player character have the eyes changed to match with the what the original dev was going to do with the sequel. So the eyebrows are lighter and the eyelashes are darker in comparison to the original sprites, also the eyes color are changed to light blue.

Parasite Bee sex animation: Added the missing front limbs on the bee, some missing shading and other minor tweaks.

Player birthing (Parasite Bee) animation: Completely reworked animation in comparison to the original. Also added a couple new sprites to improve the transition between some sprites.

Player birthing (Facehugger) animation: Pretty much the same as above, but swapped the parasite bee with the facehugger from the 3rd level. Always thought this was missing from the game to be honest. I know other people have done similar edit too.

Female Zombie sex animation: Nothing special on this one, mainly just a color swap for the female zombie to use the same skin color as the other zombie.
Those are very good sprites! I was just talking about how other users make their own animations or tweek others to make them better looking. Personally i like that the zombie females have their own skin color but its nice to see how could be if it wasnt like that. Should tell the users above that it should include your new animations haha.

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
Thank you for replying, i also like the extra difficulty on the third level and as you say its makes up for a hot scenenario. For example when the female zombies stop attacking when damaged i used that on personal speedruns and saving ammo like shooting the first female behind the crate so she stops moving and i can move the box just enough to jump up the bus, so for us experienced players that are still around for this game is a new fresh touch to gameplay even if it was supposed to work like this all this time haha.

Adding new sounds would be nice but at the same time i already like the ones that even when being heard all the time doesnt get old, maybe one version with them and other with just the classic ones so everyone can choose their one.

Now i get, thanks for the explanation. Something similar happens when you shoot a facehugger in the last second where it dies but the character stills get grabbed and when you break free or the scene ends the "ghost" disappears haha.

For the zombies still using the main character on the game over screen i noticed that sometimes that happened with the flies and green zombies on the sewers level but couldn't find a way for that happening when i want. On a side note if you put this new addition i would like it if the camera stayed zoomed out like the previous female zombie + facehugger scenes, could give it a feeling of "well, she's one of the helpless victims now" that i love.
Another thing that comes to my mind now its making the female zombies stay on their masturbation animation when the characters its on a scene instead of changing between masturbation and standing sprites.

Creating new assets? Wow this is just getting better and better, could even be renamed as a remaster version. In some places like Pixiv i saw users create their own scenes like swapping the fly scenes but with the facehuggers and the contrary with facehuggers scenes but flies (ex: birthing a facehugger or even two, the green zombie with the second fly animation, etc), remade others (like the same scenes but with the character naked, could make it an option to see on the omake or after completing the game) and remakes. Some users on Pixiv that i like to remark are Teramusa, Battleimage and TootOriole, some examples of their work:
View attachment 2986112 View attachment 2986143 View attachment 2986124

And to end this very long reply (sorry), here are other 2 things that could be added:

- Pixel Factory added a image to celebrate the 1800 downloads of their game and tbh its pretty hot, could added on the gallery as an extra maybe (or even an alternative ending if you escape but get fucked a lot?? Even just the idea of making variants of the intro and ending scenes sounds good)
Example (by Teramusa):
View attachment 2986218
EDIT: Yeah my bad, i remember now, that animations is from an user that posted the animation here before, but it makes for a smooth animation that should be on the normal game!
View attachment 2986078 View attachment 2986085
It's a good idea if it's possible to do so.

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023

Likewise, they are good modifications that improve the sprites, and they really look good, it's a good job. Do you only have those editions?

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
Well hey, that's from one of the earlier edit I did actually. I posted it on Sankaku channel back then:
I still got the old PSD files with those messy edit, I only kept the additional hair physics on the one I posted above.

So those "missing sprites" aren't really missing from the game, they were never in the game assets to begin with. ;)
Are there more sprites on that site?

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Are the sex scenes a game over, or get knocked down, get fucked spam X key to get back up and continue?
I assume if it's the latter then their is a health bar and stamina bar to which i am curious if a health cheat is available somewhere.

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
Likewise, they are good modifications that improve the sprites, and they really look good, it's a good job. Do you only have those editions?
Unfortunatly no, I don't have that much else to show. Lot of unfinished edits for the most part, not worth showing in their current state in my opinion. There was one major inconsistancy that bothered me, it's the size of the facehugger during sex animations. For some reason it appears way smaller than it is normaly, at the exception of the double facehugger animation climax where they are sized correctly. It's an edit I've tried to do, but it was a lot of work and I wasn't able to get something that looked good back then... without changing to much the original animation that is.
But I might go back to it and try to finish some of them now, it's just that it can take a lot of time to work on these and get a result I find satisfing. Probably a case of me being slow, because I am in no way a expert on sprite/animation work, so I most likely go back and forth a lot more than somebody who have experience in animation work.

That said, I can show this:

Parasite Bee sex animation (Underwears): It was a test to see if I could swap the default outfit with the underwears she's wearing in the intro (when she is lying on her bed). What would happened if she got attacked by a parasite bee in her apartment basicaly.

Last edited:

RDAS

Dec 13, 2020
Unfortunatly no, I don't have that much else to show. Lot of unfinished edits for the most part, not worth showing in their current state in my opinion. There was one major inconsistancy that bothered me, it's the size of the facehugger during sex animations. For some reason it appears way smaller than it is normaly, at the exception of the double facehugger animation climax where they are sized correctly. It's an edit I've tried to do, but it was a lot of work and I wasn't able to get something that looked good back then... without changing to much the original animation that is.
But I might go back to it and try to finish some of them now, it's just that it can take a lot of time to work on these and get a result I find satisfing. Probably a case of me being slow, because I am in no way a expert on sprite/animation work, so I most likely go back and forth a lot more than somebody who have experience in animation work.

That said, I can show this:

Parasite Bee sex animation (Underwears): It was a test to see if I could swap the default outfit with the underwears she's wearing in the intro (when she is lying on her bed). What would happened if she got attacked by a parasite bee in her apartment basicaly.
you sir are an angel XD

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
Something that could be interesting to figure out for the fan patch, the boss at the end actually has a walking animation, so it would be nice if it could move during the boss fight. Would make the fight more interesting that having it just standing one place waiting to get killed.

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes