punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
For anybody who cares, here's a patch that fixes the following bugs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And some changes that aren't quite bug fixes
Mega
Brother, I just tried it and let me tell you that it turned out great, the patch turned out very well, but I wanted to ask, since in version 1.3 when you press f7 a box appears that allows you to designate the appearance of zombies to your liking, but It only allows you 5, is there no way I could add the two missing ones so that there are 7? I am referring to those that are in the last stage, the humanoid spawner and the boss, I tried but I didn't succeed, I don't know much about programming, but the patch really looked great on you, my respects.

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
Rejoice.
TL:DR Version - Although it is an unofficial sequel, Parasite in City 2 will be developed using GMS2 instead of Unity.
In the previous work, it was simply a side-scrolling action game, but in this work, we plan to add some kind of survival element.
(For example, Last of us Part 1 and Resident evil series system). This story will be told six months after the events of the previous work. We plan to increase the number of enemy mob types from 7 in the previous work to approximately 20 to 30.
We will continue development based on the follow-up plan that we created ourselves, which is about 30 pages long, and in the future, we plan to create a beta version with a plan with a higher price than the existing sponsorship stage. Of course, we plan to release a free demo version first and then release a beta version, so please show your interest! thank you!

It'll prolly take a while, but there you go, your prayers have been answered.
Edit: not sure if this was posted already, but if not, well, now it has been.
You have to be patient, since only one person is developing it, according to Justman, his work is very promising, if he succeeds, it may even surpass the original.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Is he the guy that post on pixiv? I remerber once there is parasite in city 3D model like this, she fall in tunnel and rape but the pixiv post is gone now. Did he continue in patreon?
Yes. The wall posting is screenshot a few posts back on here.

Feb 11, 2020
Mega
This is a great little fan patch. A few bug fixes and small tweaks, and works flawlessly.

This is also a great start to people being able to mod the game.

Though I can't seem to get the appearance changer (that punksrebel49 is talking about) to work, only the spawner when I press F7

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Rejoice.
TL:DR Version - Although it is an unofficial sequel, Parasite in City 2 will be developed using GMS2 instead of Unity.
In the previous work, it was simply a side-scrolling action game, but in this work, we plan to add some kind of survival element.
(For example, Last of us Part 1 and Resident evil series system). This story will be told six months after the events of the previous work. We plan to increase the number of enemy mob types from 7 in the previous work to approximately 20 to 30.
We will continue development based on the follow-up plan that we created ourselves, which is about 30 pages long, and in the future, we plan to create a beta version with a plan with a higher price than the existing sponsorship stage. Of course, we plan to release a free demo version first and then release a beta version, so please show your interest! thank you!

Would there not be an IP issue as this game is based of the original.

Futuro987

Oct 2, 2023
adjust it a little,

red mark: Not changed

Green sign: adjust the device, the higher the screen resolution you choose, the better the graphics you get
It doesn't work because I think it depends on the processor and GPU that the phone has.
I need to figure out a setup that work with my phone.
Thank you Anyway

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Rejoice.

c85.jpg

Billzz121

May 11, 2020
Mega
This is awesome! I love that this fan mod brings back old sounds from the previous version of the game (after x scenes, pregnancy and masturbation), also the new additions are quality of life changes that i appreciate it.
But i would like to point out other things that could get fixed to make it even better

- The fly scenes have the sound bugged in this fan patch, like every "pushing" (for giving it a game haha) that the fly does the audio gets muted, then other "push" its normal and the next one its muted again.
- On the threesome scene with the green shirt zombie and the fly if you break free the fly doesnt tries to grab you anymore (and the audio its broken too)
- You can't get pregnant from the threesome scene of the flies (and the audio its also bugged here, no pun intended)
- Last time i say it i swear, the threesome scene with the female zombie and facehugger sounds broken too (could be with all the patched enemies?)
- The zombies not stoping on level 3 its good, but could be kind of hard for some people because with just one h scene the zombies are already in top of you and the hitboxes make it almost impossible to escape making that you cant enjoy the scenes because of it
- On the headgrabber (or facehugger spawner) the moans of the characters can be heard on the climax even when her head is still inside that mouth thing of the enemy
- As an user has mentioned it, when you press F7 a window opens with "de-bug" options to spawn the enemies of the game except the final boss and facehugger spawner, would be nice if we could do it
- There is a missing spot on the omake gallery, could put in there the pregnancy scene with the fly since its next to the enemy
- More like a personal complain than anything, but i would like if the .exe and the data.win file were both just one .exe like the normal 1.03 version we all have.
- And finally there is some extra sounds on the game that could be used to more variation like h-scene escapes (the assets file uploaded here before have them)

Now here's some other "bugs" that i noticed it but i personally wouldn't like to been taken out of the game
- The threesome scene with the female zombie and the facehugger makes the character pregnant with a fly (if you ask me i like it even if it doesnt make sense)
- The second grab of the final boss has moans on the climax scene when her head is being blow(? Idk but i like it this way because it gives the scene a hot touch

And thats all i can think of for now, then again, its already nice that this little things could be modded for people that still enjoys the game to this days, hope all those remakes and spiritual sequels would'nt get abandoned and reach the expectatives we have!

P.D: What does "Extra female zombie is now hidden during threesome" means? Only one i don't understand and haven't tested it

Last edited:

jerglekakan

Sep 21, 2019
This is awesome! I love that this fan mod brings back old sounds from the previous version of the game (after x scenes, pregnancy and masturbation), also the new additions are quality of life changes that i appreciate it.
But i would like to point out other things that could get fixed to make it even better

- The fly scenes have the sound bugged in this fan patch, like every "pushing" (for giving it a game haha) that the fly does the audio gets muted, then other "push" its normal and the next one its muted again.
- On the threesome scene with the green shirt zombie and the fly if you break free the fly doesnt tries to grab you anymore (and the audio its broken too)
- You can't get pregnant from the threesome scene of the flies (and the audio its also bugged here, no pun intended)
- Last time i say it i swear, the threesome scene with the female zombie and facehugger sounds broken too (could be with all the patched enemies?)
- The zombies not stoping on level 3 its good, but could be kind of hard for some people because with just one h scene the zombies are already in top of you and the hitboxes make it almost impossible to escape making that you cant enjoy the scenes because of it
- On the headgrabber (or facehugger spawner) the moans of the characters can be heard on the climax even when her head is still inside that mouth thing of the enemy
- As an user has mentioned it, when you press F7 a window opens with "de-bug" options to spawn the enemies of the game except the final boss and facehugger spawner, would be nice if we could do it
- There is a missing spot on the omake gallery, could put in there the pregnancy scene with the fly since its next to the enemy
- More like a personal complain than anything, but i would like if the .exe and the data.win file were both just one .exe like the normal 1.03 version we all have.
- And finally there is some extra sounds on the game that could be used to more variation like h-scene escapes (the assets file uploaded here before have them)

Now here's some other "bugs" that i noticed it but i personally wouldn't like to been taken out of the game
- The threesome scene with the female zombie and the facehugger makes the character pregnant with a fly (if you ask me i like it even if it doesnt make sense)
- The second grab of the final boss has moans on the climax scene when her head is being blow(? Idk but i like it this way because it gives the scene a hot touch

And thats all i can think of for now, then again, its already nice that this little things could be modded for people that still enjoys the game to this days, hope all those remakes and spiritual sequels would'nt get abandoned and reach the expectatives we have!

P.D: What does "Extra female zombie is now hidden during threesome" means? Only one i don't understand and haven't tested it
Thanks for testing. I'll add these to my list and take a look.

The extra female zombie is a bug in v1.03. When initiating the female + facehugger scene (I think the facehugger needs to jump on the player first), the zombie's game object will still be drawing its sprite when it should be hidden. So when this happens, it looks like a second female zombie just appears out of nowhere.

And finally there is some extra sounds on the game that could be used to more variation like h-scene escapes (the assets file uploaded here before have them
Yeah, I noticed the extra audio when looking through the game files. I actually added an extra sound to the scene with two facehuggers, but it is a bit quiet.
I also noticed some code that indicated that one of the "yamete" sounds was going to be played when the player was grabbed by the big zombie. I added the sound in, but decided to take it out before posting the patch because it seemed awkward to me. I'll consider adding it and some other sounds back in.

The zombies not stoping on level 3 its good, but could be kind of hard for some people because with just one h scene the zombies are already in top of you and the hitboxes make it almost impossible to escape making that you cant enjoy the scenes because of it
Personally, I thought the inability to escape made the scenes more enjoyable, specifically after the crowd of zombies catches up. The change in behavior between 1.0 and 1.03 was caused by a change to the collision between zombies and other zombies. In 1.0 they would each push other out of their own space whereas in 1.03 they can occupy the same space. Combining this with making them move means that once the wave of zombies reaches the player they will actually surround you now, which I thought was super hot when I saw it. When watching hentai, you're only passively experiencing someone else being in a dire situation like a zombie gangbang rape. With stuff like this change however, games let you yourself actively experience the situation in question. You're not just hearing characters say there's no escape, you know yourself that, even if you can still have health and can control the girl, there's no way you're getting past all those zombies and you are well and truly fucked.

However, some additions would probably go a long way in enhancing this. Something like letting the zombies from the crowd fuck the character during the game over or having a new gangbang game over animation. I'm in talks with an artist right now about creating new assets for the game, so I'll add this to the list as well.

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
This is a great little fan patch. A few bug fixes and small tweaks, and works flawlessly.

This is also a great start to people being able to mod the game.

Though I can't seem to get the appearance changer (that punksrebel49 is talking about) to work, only the spawner when I press F7
Well, what I was talking about is that if it was possible to add the two that are in the third phase, the humanoid hugger and the boss, since the debugging table only gives you five monsters and it would be nice to be able to generate the two that missing. 1696620017612.png (This is what I mean, it only allows you five and not seven)

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023

It's a good analysis

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes