punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
I would pay even if someone only edited the levels for me, there was a user in this thread who tried to do something in the gamemaker engine, but he abandoned it, only if someone is able to edit levels only with that, I would pay.

Kantoraketti

Mar 10, 2019
I would pay even if someone only edited the levels for me, there was a user in this thread who tried to do something in the gamemaker engine, but he abandoned it, only if someone is able to edit levels only with that, I would pay.
Some korean (probably) are trying to revive the sequel, but he's so new to programming and also can't work on it full time, so don't get your hope too high for now

May 26, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/syahatas-bad-day-v0-79-jashinn.138914/
i maybe a causal digger on the site but i have found this game basicly scratches the parasite in city itech nearly fully, even got a bit of high school of the dead going with it in the start, later stages has me wodnering if perception of time becomes warped or we going to a REALLY old part of the city it is in. regardless its got enough to get the game flow. also as challanging in terms of kit

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I'm working on an edit, perhaps we can talk privately?

• Red Heart
Reactions: punksrebel49

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
Hey, if you're paying, we could use a sugar-daddy to fund Everforever's remake.
View attachment 2949219
That sounds great! In fact, I am supporting the "Justman" project on his official pixiv, he is also making his own version, and I am also supporting everforever on his patreon, but if you say I support them, of course I do, it all remains to be seen. something new from parasite in city, aren't you planning to open a patreon or a kickstarter or something like that?

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
That sounds great! In fact, I am supporting the "Justman" project on his official pixiv, he is also making his own version, and I am also supporting everforever on his patreon, but if you say I support them, of course I do, it all remains to be seen. something new from parasite in city, aren't you planning to open a patreon or a kickstarter or something like that?
We will probably do it under Everforevers banner. As an investor you could also have influence on the gameplay style and story. Everforever is completing another image set just now, but things are moving forward all the time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: punksrebel49
4.40 star(s) 31 Votes