mk40

Jul 23, 2018
I tried to and I have an abandoned project in godot
Unfortunatly, that's how it ends most of the time... :(
I hope "justman" can pull this off though, since he is planning to go with a sequel and there some interesting gameplay ideas if he manages to do it:
His sprite work is pretty nice too, so even if I don't expect anything, fingers crossed something will come out of this.

Last edited:

Thekiborg

Jun 11, 2021
Virustotal is flagging the downloads, is it a false positive? I'd not want to download a virus on my computer :/ I tried with gofile's and mega's download and the 2 get flagged by the same vendor

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
We will probably do it under Everforevers banner. As an investor you could also have influence on the gameplay style and story. Everforever is completing another image set just now, but things are moving forward all the time.
That sounds great, great, great, everyone who is reading this, it's already 10 years of the game, it's already an anniversary, we have to give this game the greatness it always deserved, I'm willing to help anyone who is thinking of doing something about parasite in city, we just have to support each other, continue with the development, I will support you, my support is with you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornySensei

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
I hope "justman" can pull this off though, since he is planning to go with a sequel and there some interesting gameplay ideas if he manages to do it:
His sprite work is pretty nice too, so even if I don't expect anything, fingers crossed something will come out of this.
You have to be patient, since he says he is just a person, but, if we really want something from him, we have to support his project

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

HornySensei

May 15, 2022
His sprites are indeed really good, I also hope he succeeds, parasite in the city was the first hentai game I played in my life, it has a special place in my heart

Reactions: punksrebel49

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
His sprites are indeed really good, I also hope he succeeds, parasite in the city was the first hentai game I played in my life, it has a special place in my heart
Same for me, first hentai game I played. Kinda set my taste for what I expect in these type of games. xD

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornySensei

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
Rejoice.
TL:DR Version - Although it is an unofficial sequel, Parasite in City 2 will be developed using GMS2 instead of Unity.
In the previous work, it was simply a side-scrolling action game, but in this work, we plan to add some kind of survival element.
(For example, Last of us Part 1 and Resident evil series system). This story will be told six months after the events of the previous work. We plan to increase the number of enemy mob types from 7 in the previous work to approximately 20 to 30.
We will continue development based on the follow-up plan that we created ourselves, which is about 30 pages long, and in the future, we plan to create a beta version with a plan with a higher price than the existing sponsorship stage. Of course, we plan to release a free demo version first and then release a beta version, so please show your interest! thank you!

It'll prolly take a while, but there you go, your prayers have been answered.
Edit: not sure if this was posted already, but if not, well, now it has been.

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
Edit: not sure if this was posted already, but if not, well, now it has been.
Literally a couple posts before yours, and before that, multiple posts in this thread of multiple people discovering, like you, that this project exist. :p

Last edited:

Yurinohana

Jul 25, 2020
Whatever happened to PIXEL FACTORY, anyway? This game was released ten years ago and they have nothing else under their belt.

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes