punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
What are the most recent, decent to god-tier quality, sidescroller monster/alien/zombie hentai games right now? And don't mention Zetrias. Shit has some of the worst gameplay I've seen in my life.
At this point, I am more convinced that there is no other game that beats parasite in city, there are good games of course, but no other like parasite in city

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
If Parasite in City were to be remade, would you want to see more or less the original flashback style gameplay. Or maybe a mix of styles, like in contra. maxresdefault.jpg
Or maybe some side scrolling 2d plane beat em up action
OIP (1).jpg
Or do you want to go full silent hill style survival horror with bug rape.
download.jpg
What are your thoughts.

derp752

Apr 22, 2019
There's one called "Syahata's bad day" which isn't bad, new update scheduled in a week or two.
If Parasite in City were to be remade, would you want to see more or less the original flashback style gameplay. Or maybe a mix of styles, like in contra. View attachment 2868469
Or maybe some side scrolling 2d plane beat em up action
View attachment 2868470
Or do you want to go full silent hill style survival horror with bug rape.
View attachment 2868475
What are your thoughts.
Syahata's bad day is probably the closest experience to PITC. It still lacks something that thing that made PITC special imo . Once the game is fully completed I'll make a fair judgement then.

Haileys Treasure Adv. is an alright game. It's fun the first or second time but became boring to me. It's also been in development for ages. I'm not a fan of the cartoony style.

I think content and gameplay are more important to me than the visual style of the game. All of the above types of games will be fun if the game is engaging to play. Something that made PITC fun was that it felt like it would of been a fun action sidescroller without the sexual content. When I first played it when it was released, it had a unique and high quality visual style for the time.

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
I'd have to disagree. It would be a less than mediocre game without the XXX content. The side scroller with or without pixel art genre has a wealth of great games that show how basic and unresponsive Parasite is. Ever since Super Meat Boy and VVVVVV came out over 10 years ago, it has been non stop great games. It only plays good when compared to most other XXX games. I'd say the one with the best game play is Kurovadis.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
So far there are some new animations. That's like 1 % of a game. And the creator has no experience in game design. So if a fan-made part 2 really comes it's still be faaar away.

MightyTina

Dec 7, 2017
does anyone here have any of the older versions of the game? I can't seem to find a single one, if any of you has them please share them with me, I would really appreaciate it

jerglekakan

Sep 21, 2019
I remember there being a version where you can't get pregnant and group sex didn''t exist, I just want to compare some stuff
Here's version 1.0 ( ). If there is a version like you saw it has to be a beta version because 1.0 does have fly pregnancy. Differences from 1.03 include:
  • No threesomes
  • No infinite health cheat after beating the boss
  • No easy mode
  • Fewer bugs (programming errors)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 31 Votes