Wener

Nov 6, 2017
Not a lot of people will wasting their time to generate a whole pixel art and animated it and also hire a voice access sir (The parasite in the city the moaning of the girl in the game is a japanese voice access to moan hire by Dot_slave himself yes he did mentioned it sir) :LUL:
The original maker made around100k from this game, it was not wasting time.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Long eye sight dude

ncquolopow

Aug 17, 2018
Is there any good mod for this?
Also, has anybody figured out how to make the game more difficult (for example, less ammo, enemies more health, player has less health)? After playing it many times, it's too easy. Wish there was a hard mode.

Oct 27, 2020
Um how should I told you look like you didn't read the conversation umm let's said there is one guy who want to remade Lisa the painful and that one is fangame which is the one that will doing what I said for free cause he not right to use the name or claim it was a lisa the painful from the start which meant that remade game will turned into fan made game which is our beloved developer would not be happy if that person try to gain money from claiming it was a remade from his game. (or if you confused cause I said " well umm that one talk about the one that about to made a fan made sir you know? then understandable sir " in this sentence I did not meant that there will be one person made a fan made game sir it's what if eng is not my native's tongue sorry again sir) 1690585683839.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Wener

HyperV

Jun 19, 2018
Looks like someone is attempting to revive where the proposed sequel left off:

He's got a pixiv account already with pretty good dot animations however reading his fanbox he doesn't exactly have a rough development plan yet. Although looking at the comments he's pretty keen on actually creating enough work to make it into a solid game

• Wow
Reactions: tomwilliams9911
Feb 11, 2020
Looks like someone is attempting to revive where the proposed sequel left off:

He's got a pixiv account already with pretty good dot animations however reading his fanbox he doesn't exactly have a rough development plan yet. Although looking at the comments he's pretty keen on actually creating enough work to make it into a solid game
It's slow but I'm honestly really hyped for it, I'm hoping he can make a good follow up because the art style is perfect and he seems really invested.
He also has a pixiv IIRC

Feb 11, 2020
It's slow but I'm honestly really hyped for it, I'm hoping he can make a good follow up because the art style is perfect and he seems really invested.
He also has a pixiv IIRC
Actually I take it back, I just checked the dates of everything and it seems to be really recent. Maybe it's just the pixiv which has older stuff

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes