_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
What was the purpose of pressing "C" to masturbate. As far as I can tell it did nothing when the game didn't do it for you itself automatically when her silhouette was in the red. What was the explanation and science there?

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
to avoid automatic masturbation
I still don't get it. Manual masturbation did nothing for the colour of the silhouette. I doubt it even helped. And auto masturbation and being immune to surrounding infected, needs to be totally rethought if doing a remake. Speaking of immune; is there a reason the girl doesn't end up like a female infected in the game. Is it because she is not constantly being raped? In the end it said she is changing? Does that ending still happen if she made it through the game unscathed?

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
What are the most recent, decent to god-tier quality, sidescroller monster/alien/zombie hentai games right now? And don't mention Zetrias. Shit has some of the worst gameplay I've seen in my life.

Lichlord45

Aug 2, 2019
What are the most recent, decent to god-tier quality, sidescroller monster/alien/zombie hentai games right now? And don't mention Zetrias. Shit has some of the worst gameplay I've seen in my life.
ThornSin is pretty good, but it seams it's still in early development.

Feb 11, 2020
There's one called "Syahata's bad day" which isn't bad, new update scheduled in a week or two.

Reactions: mk40
4.40 star(s) 31 Votes