mk40

Jul 23, 2018
where is this?
Here, in the comment section:

Well, we'll see I guess. It's definitely not the first time somebody talk about remaking Parasite in City, so I unless actual gameplay is shown, again, it's probably better to not have too much hope on this. Keeping on eye on it out of curiosity though.

Oct 27, 2020
Yeah, and it may look simple at first to remake parasite in city, but it is actually pretty hard
Not a lot of people will wasting their time to generate a whole pixel art and animated it and also hire a voice access sir (The parasite in the city the moaning of the girl in the game is a japanese voice access to moan hire by Dot_slave himself yes he did mentioned it sir) :LUL:

Last edited:
Reactions: HornySensei
Oct 27, 2020
Well even if we can't find out her actress, can't someone make an AI that emulates her voice?
ahh how do I told you this you see ma'am it's doesn't need to be her voice ma'am there is thousands female out there waiting to be hire well but all we did is hoping ma'am to answer is yes it could be done but the consumers will love it? none can tell but themselves how ever if that happen I would be disappoint.

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes