Back

Aug 3, 2017
The dev popped up once when some shady (Chinese?) grifter tried to profit off his game by literally placing the game wholesale on Steam. Fortunately, it got removed and those dirtbags weren't able to cash in on it.

Edit: (Lol, we posted at the same time and I didn't see this until my post went up.)
yeah sir it's this game he working on right now .
That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Oct 27, 2020
The dev popped up once when some shady (Chinese?) grifter tried to profit off his game by literally placing the game wholesale on Steam. Fortunately, it got removed and those dirtbags weren't able to cash in on it.

Edit: (Lol, we posted at the same time and I didn't see this until my post went up.)

That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
there is even logo of Developer of parasite in the city inside that game sir

Oct 27, 2020
Don't want to get anyones hopes up, but I found this:

Now, I'm not sure if it's just animations or the guy is working on a "sequel" etc, but thought I'd drop it here.
ah finally a proof he is alive my hope come back once again thank for let me know this!

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
He's talking alot about "putting it into a game" so who knows, he may intend to cobble it together into something. Time will tell.

Oct 27, 2020
s
what makes you say this is him?
Sir they both working for this game together well was because they both are good friend if you reading his comment on the Ulmf you will see that they both are kindda good friend and if you watch the video you will see the mechanic that inspried by his friend who created the parasite in the city the falling mechanic.

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
s
Sir they both working for this game together well was because they both are good friend if you reading his comment on the Ulmf you will see that they both are kindda good friend and if you watch the video you will see the mechanic that inspried by his friend who created the parasite in the city the falling mechanic.
I see. Thanks for the answers. I'd rather they were making sprite content, but it's good to know they're still active.

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes