fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
i got the game and finished it within 25 minutes
it was OK
If you wouldn't mind, could you be more specific about it? What did you like it? How are the animations scenes? Are they least better quality or have more variety compared to Parasite?

Yuuuuuri

Jan 5, 2018
If you wouldn't mind, could you be more specific about it? What did you like it? How are the animations scenes? Are they least better quality or have more variety compared to Parasite?
the background on the main stage is bugged so it does not really show up, the animations were fine but there aren't many so it is similar to parasite, you have to press W to proceed with animation once grabbed and worst part for me you could not escape during the animation so it just had to play

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
the background on the main stage is bugged so it does not really show up, the animations were fine but there aren't many so it is similar to parasite, you have to press W to proceed with animation once grabbed and worst part for me you could not escape during the animation so it just had to play
Damn...

PakiNaniMan

Apr 23, 2018
And I am Iron Man.
MEGA:
Google Drive:
iron-man.gif

A player file in bk folder is original game file.
I changed another game file because it has virus on Window Defender and VirusTotal (just one vaccine)
So, if you want the original, you shoud overwrite it.
I'm not good at Eng, Sorry.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
And I am Iron Man.
MEGA: Mega
Google Drive: Google Drive
View attachment 2706387

I changed another game file because it has virus on Window Defender and VirusTotal (just one vaccine)
Finishing the game doesn't even unlock anything in the bonus menu. You have to get a game over with every enemy for their scene to show up. It was like a very simplified side scrolling resident evil on the easiest difficult where everything can be killed with just the knife.

Jun 19, 2023
I wanted to make her into a true pawg so I used a body morph app on my phone to edit some of the pics I found here and online. Bigger hips, tits and ass! :p This is months of work and i've never shared anything like this before.

Plus, my edits for what I think the protag would look like in real life using Mia Malkova, Madzistacked, Brooke Little, and TheNudesBank as models. It would be fucking HOT if someone could edit the fly into the real life pics!!!

Bonus: some gifs / morphs I made of her getting that bubble butt dicked down by her bf (Carolinaxxx)

Enjoy and don't forget to drink water! ezgif-4-c85544fff9.gif ezgif-2-abdbb4b01c.gif 20230618_230141.gif ezgif-4-39491acf7b.gif ezgif-4-c85544fff9.gif ezgif-2-abdbb4b01c.gif
View attachment 20230613202235094.mp4
20230618_230141.gif ezgif-4-39491acf7b.gif

ezgif-4-c85544fff9.gif ezgif-2-abdbb4b01c.gif 20230618_230141.gif ezgif-4-39491acf7b.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
The new game has decent sprites and animations, but gameplay wise its just a run and spam sort of deal.
Wasn't expecting a masterpiece or anything but damn, it's easy as hell.
Also the bonus gallery only has the game over Cgs, only way to see the animations is in-game.
Nice enemy and H value, but definitely not worth that price.

ZEROmark2

Aug 23, 2021
パキナニマン、投稿: 11032044、メンバー: 571034 said:
そして私はアイアンマンです。
メガ:
Google ドライブ:
View attachment 2706387

bkフォルダ内のプレイヤーファイルがオリジナルのゲームファイルです。
Windows Defender と VirusTotal にウイルスが含まれているため、別のゲーム ファイルを変更しました (ワクチンは 1 つだけです)
したがって、オリジナルが必要な場合は、上書きする必要があります。
英語は苦手です、ごめんなさい。
[/引用]

I played, but the background is pitch black.
Do you have the full version of the file?

derp752

Apr 22, 2019
And I am Iron Man.
MEGA: Mega
Google Drive: Google Drive
View attachment 2706387

Was an ok game, not worth the asking price. Always a fan of creative monster enemies but the centipede animations were a bit grotesque. Not a fan of the futa stuff personally.

But for the love of god, the dev needs to play some genre defining classics such as Resident Evil and take some notes. There's a reason why in RE you can't open EVERY door and locker, no one wants to most their time playing going into empty rooms and opening empty containers.

jerglekakan

Sep 21, 2019
With all the talk of modding in this thread I'm surprised nobody has mentioned . There's a few steps you need to perform to stop it from throwing an error, but it's a fairly painless process.

With the v1.03 archive in the OP, the parasite_in_city.exe file actually contains it's own data.win file, alongside a smaller exe. In my testing, changes to the data.win in the root of the archive aren't being applied when running the exe, so the first step is to use an archive tool like 7zip to extract the contents of the exe.

Next, using a hex editor on the extracted data.win, you need to change the byte at offset 0x2E2CA0 to a value of 0 (or use ; see below) and save the file.

Now UMT should be able to open the data.win without any initial hiccups. That being said, UMT does have issues with some games (particularly those made in newer versions of gamemaker) that can be pretty devastating, like not being able to convert bytecode into GML. I spent the day playing around just to see what issues I would run into and have yet to hit any, but I haven't tried replacing any textures, so my testing is hardly comprehensive. Structs seem to be bugged, which is quite annoying, but not detrimental.

You can see the results of my playing around by applying file to your data.win (the one extracted from the exe) with the program Delta Patcher ( - ) I just added some sounds to the beginning cutscene, some ambient water drops to stage 1, and removed the cooldown on shooting the gun (though the way I did it removes your ability to kick with Z everywhere but the last room of stage 1).

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes