Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I know only the surface of the game's technicals have been touched but theoretically is it possible to modify the gallery menu to make the scenes progress manually? Map a button to progress to next animation stage

Edit: Or the omake menu or which ever one lets you replay the in-game scenes not the gameover scenes

Last edited:

Kajnok95

Oct 24, 2022
View attachment 630238

Overview:
Side Scrolling Indie Game / Survival Horror / Pixel Graphics

The city has become a breeding ground of horror.
Help the blonde escape!

This is the game that a hell of a lot of developers now copy, so you know it's fun.
Updated: Mar/10/2014
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.03
Language: Japanese
Genre: Female protagonist, Internal Cumshot, Monster, Zombie, Gangrape, Lesbian, Insect

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3158 View attachment 3159 View attachment 3160
Did they ever make another game?

tofumen

Oct 31, 2018
And lastly, I kinda made an "extension" of the game by adding a new animation (replacing an old one but still) by drawing the needed sprites in the PNG file (the last one is pretty empty so I can do it there
To decompile the game, I used GM Editor: you just specify a data.win file (the game file) and a path to where you want to decompile the game, then you click on extract and let the magic happen. The decompiled data are stored in different folders, and most of it is extracted as it is from the data.win file (it’s raw bytes good luck trying to read that) and here’s when the JSON decompiler is coming to action.

As I’ve mentioned in a previous post, it’s called Altar.NET. This decompiler makes JSON files instead of just raw bytes like the other one. This one is a CLI tool (Command Line Interface) that works using a specific syntax and outputs folders containing the decompiled files just like the other tool but this one is able to decompile the GameMaker code (gml code) into something more readable (though it is said to be kinda terrible at it but for me it’s kinda alright) and by using a Hex Editor and with a little bit of time and dedication, you can find at which address some piece of data is located in the decompiled file (from the GM Editor) and make some changes like the number of iterations of an animation. You have to be careful though because if you mess something up, the game won't even start.
And that's also how I was able to change some the animations : I can tell which texture pages the sprite is using, and for the texture page, which texture file and at what coordinate it's located in the file.

Link for GM Editor :
Link for Altar.NET :
I tried to swap some audio files, but when I try that in GM editor it gives an error message "size is bigger than the original file"
So the files have to be exact same sizes when swapping?

Gear Is Solid

Jan 24, 2022
I tried to swap some audio files, but when I try that in GM editor it gives an error message "size is bigger than the original file"
So the files have to be exact same sizes when swapping?
Yeah the new files need to be the same size or lower than the original size.
You can try to compress the new file with some tool online but it might make it sound weird if it’s too compressed so careful with that.

Feb 11, 2020
Damn, that final boss really pissed me off. Not the boss, but the minions. The crab spammers are so annoying, like damn.
Yeah, least favourite enemy, both to fight and in terms of the animations. Best thing to do is to jump up to them and kill them both immediately, then fight the boss

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes