punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
If you're talking about this "Reworked sprites for the Fly sex animation 2." in my mod, it's basically the edit I showed here (the first one, the others aren't in the mod).

Let's not be too confused about this.

What is complicated (mainly very time consuming) is to add brand new enemies because you need to write a lot of code for them and integrate them within the already existing ecosystem of the game.

Editing the already existing sprites is fairly easy, but depending on what you want to do, it may or may not be a long process. For example, what was asked earlier about making the player character fully naked is perfectly doable, but it's huge task to go back on every single sprites and make the character fully naked (you roughly have to redraw 50% of the character from scratch on each sprites).

That said, adding new sex animations (so new sprites) for the current enemies already in the base game is something that should be doable without being as much of hassle as adding a brand new enemy. Still a kinda long process though. :p
Oh sure, I understand, now I'm clear, for example, first they must be edited based on an external application, and what you say is easy, but the complicated thing then is to introduce them into the base game and have them interact well with the protagonist Right? It would take quite a few chains of code, I guess, and wouldn't there be an application that helps or facilitates the introduction of new things? (For example animations)

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
I've added this function to my mod, it will be in the next release I'll post.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
jerglekakan, unless you already took care of it on your end, I can send you the code if you want.
It looks great, couldn't there be a way for the zombiez not to let you go? That is, when a zombie grabs you, pressing a key activates a permanent or lasting mode of the animation that is being carried out, and that it does not end, and that by pressing it again the animation takes its natural course again. and let it end.

Reactions: seva_morozow

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
It looks great, couldn't there be a way for the zombiez not to let you go? That is, when a zombie grabs you, pressing a key activates a permanent or lasting mode of the animation that is being carried out, and that it does not end, and that by pressing it again the animation takes its natural course again. and let it end.
So to simplify, what you're asking is if it's possible to add a struggle animation when you try to free yourself from an enemy?
Might be possible to do, but this will require to mess around and change a good chunck of the game code.

Last edited:

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
So to simply, what you're asking is if it's possible to add a struggle animation when you try to free yourself from an enemy?
Might be possible to do, but this will require to mess around and change a good chunck of the game code.
Really what I was asking is if it was possible for the already existing sex animations not to end, for example, an enemy grabs you, its normal animation proceeds, the only thing I was asking is if there is no way for the animations not to end. They end when you maybe press a key or something like that.

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
Really what I was asking is if it was possible for the already existing sex animations not to end, for example, an enemy grabs you, its normal animation proceeds, the only thing I was asking is if there is no way for the animations not to end. They end when you maybe press a key or something like that.
Oh, I see what you mean, you want to be able to manually control when the animation transition happen?

Last edited:
Reactions: punksrebel49

Heidi420

Jun 3, 2022
Really nice that somebody is trying to revive this game (hopefully the message is received by the dev too). If you guys can't actively mod the game (since a lot of it is using outdated stuff), maybe using your experience, you'll one day develop your own zombie inspired game. Good luck and have fun.

• Red Heart

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
Brilliant!! Do you think you could include it in your next version of the patch?
I'm afraid not.
Although it could be interesting, this wasn't in my plan at all. Also this might also be a good way to introduce brand new bugs/glitches because of structure change this would imply (from my understanding that is).

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
I'm afraid not.
Although it could be interesting, this wasn't in my plan at all. Also this might also be a good way to introduce brand new bugs/glitches because of structure change this would imply (from my understanding that is).
I see, it would be interesting, but if you say it would cause problems, it would be best not to

jerglekakan

Sep 21, 2019
Well, I was going to make a new thread in the mod section to keep from cluttering this one up with change logs, but it got deleted. Silly me for trying to keep mod discussion and updates in the forum dedicated to game mods.

Anyway, here's a patch update ( )

Billzz121

May 11, 2020
Damn i keep trying to make a fly run (which is about getting to the final room before the ending with a fly by getting pregnant with the offsprings) but the start of the level 3 its impossible because of how long the animation is and getting stuck with the horde of zombies. Also its curious how if you are standing you get damage from just one zombie but if you duck (which also makes imposible to get up again) then you take the hit from everyone making it an instant gameover.

Billzz121

May 11, 2020
Well, I was going to make a new thread in the mod section to keep from cluttering this one up with change logs, but it got deleted. Silly me for trying to keep mod discussion and updates in the forum dedicated to game mods.

Anyway, here's a patch update (MEGA)
Huh, that's weird. Maybe it got detected as spam or something like that? Should link both fanpatchs on the first page too so any new player gets to know them by their first time and get the better experience.
Anyways, this patch its a new 10/10 on the book of changing for the best a few things. Only thing its that personally i don't see the point of remarking if the zoom is activated and would be more invested if it was below the text of "Q to see commands" to keep the screen more "clean" and have the focus on the game (peripheral vision and all that) but it's not big deal.

Bugs/Fixes of the day: - When playing easy difficulty you still take damage from the facehuggers while on the grace period/ invincibility, it only avoids entering a h scene since they dont jump to the protagonist.
- When the Q menu is open, the pause menu behind it stills works making possible to use the options on it. Both with keyboard and mouse.

Last edited:

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
Reloading while still having bullets left in the your gun will now trigger a shorter reload animation.
I also added a condition so you can no longer reload if your magazine is already full.

You can see that the usual reload animation play when you fully empty your pistol magazine. However when you reload before emptying it, she will no longer cock the gun after reloading.
View attachment Desktop-2023.10.14-19.05.09.webm

Last edited:

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023

Anyway, here's a patch update (MEGA)
Very good modification, it looked very good, and it was a great addition that you changed the sound when the boss sucks his face, it is something that is appreciated.

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
Reloading while still having bullets left in the your gun will now trigger a shorter reload animation.
I also added a condition so you can no longer reload if your magazine is already full.

You can see that the usual reload animation play when you fully empty your pistol magazine. However when you reload before emptying it, she will no longer cock the gun after reloading.
View attachment 3005630
It's looking great, I'm dying to try your mod, I saw that you were adding that with just pressing a key the protagonist makes the animation of falling, but could you also add the animation when she falls from a very high height? that she settles on her side.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
Little teaser of the player sprites overhaul, which includes but is not limited to:
- Fixes to the inconsistant pistol shape on multiple sprites.
- Eyes and eyebrows color tweak, and in some case adding missing eyebrows.
- Nipples poking through character's top in cases where it should be visible (she isn't wearing any bra after all).
- Tweaks and standardization of the player character body proportion between each animations.
- Correction of multiple pixel positions and/or pixel colors error.
This will be a continuous effort to improve and standardize all sprites as much as possible, so it will be done step by step.

Here's a comparison of the standing idle animation and reload animation which are pretty much done:

Last edited:

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
It's looking great, I'm dying to try your mod, I saw that you were adding that with just pressing a key the protagonist makes the animation of falling, but could you also add the animation when she falls from a very high height? that she settles on her side.
I'll have to see if I can implement it in a way that make sense, no guarantee it will be added.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 31 Votes