BobMatt21

Jul 8, 2017
Well then, I'll leave the sprites and audios here.

so that someone can be interested
And that can keep the possibility of creating mods for the game
Hello, can you post another link, this one appears to not work.

everforever

Mar 4, 2019
I'll use these files temporarily to code the game and make the core mechanics. Then I start creating original artwork to replace them and be able to release the game.

creating original artwork?
I'll use these files temporarily to code the game and make the core mechanics. Then I start creating original artwork to replace them and be able to release the game.

So you don't intend to recreate the entire game?
and Could you post your game drawings here?
and describe how the game you intend to make will be?

Reactions: HornySensei

danksito0305

Jul 17, 2022
You could help me with the animations when I finish assembling the new pc :) My current one is too slow to handle graphics. This will take about a month, meanwhile I'll be adding the animations and working on the code. Actually I'm doing everything from scratch in another engine
Well, to be honest, as I said, I don't know much about programming, just basic things, but I could try and do my best to help you, so that you don't stay alone in this project.

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornySensei

danksito0305

Jul 17, 2022
also something that caught my attention, is that there are people who have already modified sprites for mugen characters, here the page where I found them, is from 294 to 299, but there are more out there.

danksito0305

Jul 17, 2022
also those that I found on that page to use as a placeholder, but just as I don't know much about programming, and to top it off my pc isn't that good either, but I would be interested in using them again as a base or placeholder at least.

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes