Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
I'm gonna be honest, I'm kinda hopeful for this. It looks to be in a similar vein to PiC and has a good protagonist too.
The only thing that worries me is the small bugs (not my thing at all) and the style could also be one of those 'reach the end' sidescrollers where it's on a fixed plane and the enemies come at you endlessly from one direction, rather than being actual levels like PiC
The game looks ok from that one sample screen shot, but the tags are concerning, 'bug fuck nipple fuck' does not sound pleasant. Never understood how people get aroused by bugs coming out the nipples etc but they have that tag for a reason, theres tons of games on there with that...

Feb 11, 2020
The game looks ok from that one sample screen shot, but the tags are concerning, 'bug fuck nipple fuck' does not sound pleasant. Never understood how people get aroused by bugs coming out the nipples etc but they have that tag for a reason, theres tons of games on there with that...
yeah I know, pretty grim and slightly concerning it's common (at least to me). PiC did have pregnancy and insects, neither of which are things I like, hopefully it's stuff you can avoid fairly easily like in PiC.

onenightowl

Oct 28, 2020
Looks like someone was programming the game and posted it on github
But it looks like it's been abandoned

Can anyone tell if it is possible to use the github files to recreate the game?
I did check out the GitHub repository. Apparently, it's a Cocos2D (graphics and game development library) implementation of PiC, only containing the base animations of the protag and also the first stage of the game in terms of files, specifically before the sewer level. It might be possible to resurrect the project, but not only I don't know how to code in C++, but also I can't seem to understand the creator's project structure, and even then, every change made to the repository and even the README file is written in chinese (I believe). Unfortunately, while the documentation is there, even though it's little, I can't understand nor read it properly.

Maybe someone that knows C++, the Cocos2D library, and can read chinese around here could take a look at the project and see what comes out.

mk40

Jul 23, 2018

chump114

May 20, 2020
Reactions: V.P.F:)

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
There's an artist here doing a retelling of the game. They could probably use support and encouragement to finish it:

View attachment 1871510 View attachment 1871521 View attachment 1871525 View attachment 1871526
View attachment 1871517 View attachment 1871515 View attachment 1871514 View attachment 1871513 View attachment 1871512 View attachment 1871524
Last I saw he completed the next 200 pictures in the series. But don't get excited, he set himself the challenge of doing them in a few days and it shows so your really not missing much... Unless you like pictures of close up zombie faces or her climbing a ladder... Hopefully makes something a bit more interesting for the rest if he continues.

hiiiiifj

Jul 19, 2022
Where can I get these animations for the game? I already completed it and there's nothing like threesomes
were you able to get it? i need them i dont know how to get them i have completed the game and have everything in the omake and gallery pls help.

noconsent

Nov 3, 2019
Man i tried this like a lot but i just doesn’t happen is there another version of the game ?
Its been a while but I remember there were two exe files in the folder. One is the latest with all sex animation and the older one missing all the threesomes. Make sure your anitvirus doesnt delete the latest exe. (Still the best sidescroller rape game ive ever played btw)

Reactions: hiiiiifj

danksito0305

Jul 17, 2022
Does anyone know where that catch came from? it seems to be a type of mugen H, or maybe someone took on the task of using mods with the game sprites
I forgot to mention that where I got it from is here,
and apparently the one who published it first was also looking for the origin of the image, unfortunately he never answered me.

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Does anyone know where that catch came from? it seems to be a type of mugen H, or maybe someone took on the task of using mods with the game sprites
and apparently the one who published it first was also looking for the origin of the image, unfortunately he never answered me.
all those catches are in the game. 2-3 are the variants of the fly

danksito0305

Jul 17, 2022
all those catches are in the game. 2-3 are the variants of the fly
well, what I mean is that if somehow the pic sprites can be used in another game, since in the capture you can see that the background is from the KOF video game, and apart from that the girl is another, and to me head exploded when I saw that.
apart from the fact that it is seen that the person who made the capture was incorporating the sprites to perhaps make a type of mod, either for the parasite in city game, or for a type of mugen

Last edited:

everforever

Mar 4, 2019

Her name is A-Shi by mast-chen Image1.gif

A character created for Mugen hentai fighting games

She is the character who has several animated sex poses.
and with some cool animations using chains and clothes being completely ripped
including animations from Parasite In City
but it doesn't have all the animated poses from game
but he added a few more frames to the fly

(people keep looking for Parasite In City in Pixiv :p)

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes