danksito0305

Jul 17, 2022
Her name is A-Shi by mast-chen View attachment 1938346

A character created for Mugen hentai fighting games

She is the character who has several animated sex poses.
and with some cool animations using chains and clothes being completely ripped
including animations from Parasite In City
but it doesn't have all the animated poses from game
but he added a few more frames to the fly

(people keep looking for Parasite In City in Pixiv :p)
Thank you very much, it was useful to me, although I noticed that there is not much of a pic with it, a pity, but luckily I know that it is a mugen

hiiiiifj

Jul 19, 2022
Its been a while but I remember there were two exe files in the folder. One is the latest with all sex animation and the older one missing all the threesomes. Make sure your anitvirus doesnt delete the latest exe. (Still the best sidescroller rape game ive ever played btw)
I got it thanks

onenightowl

Oct 28, 2020
Damn, I wish more games in this style were made. Some games that I've recently played from this page are too boring or too dry content-wise. Don't get me wrong, games like The Agnietta are great, but they are so uncommon, or maybe I haven't searched deep enough.

danksito0305

Jul 17, 2022
I have seen this post where a user intends or has the idea of recreating the game in unity, I don't know if he is willing to do it, but it would be good to support him if he is encouraged, apart from taking into account that unity can create anything.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
I have seen this post where a user intends or has the idea of recreating the game in unity, I don't know if he is willing to do it, but it would be good to support him if he is encouraged, apart from taking into account that unity can create anything.
I saw a post on Facebook where a user planned to turn the game into a movie starring Scarlett Johanssen as Eve. Can he do it? Why not, anything is possible!

Jokes aside, you partially got it wrong: the user said "can i make game like Parasite Eve", not remaking the game itself.

ZEROmark2

Aug 23, 2021
So I finally logged in into this site after a long time and saw this thread had a lot of activity going on recently. Most of which is about the sequel or revival of this great game.

There are a total of three games I have high hopes that will receive good feedback. And I was in a dilemma about which one to work on next. But since this is in our heart I have decided to work the project that is similar to this game.

I have been planning this game for a long time, so I will fill in with a little details about it:-

This game will serve as prequel to Survive game, but will have different title since it will be linear progression with little exploration factor. Gameplay style will be similar to PiC. There will be multiple guns in this game (may add two weapons limit like Halo). Most enemies will have a game over cutscene and it will be animated. Some areas will have bosses that must be defeated in order to progress. The game will have multiple endings depending on the actions you take.

There are few things I'm uncertain of. First thing is the very first boss of the game which is a little ambitious for me. Second thing, I think the main character is not going to be liked by many since this character will be timid and selfish (and a game where main character is not likable mostly tend to fail). But it is necessary for her character to be like that for later games and a good gameplay and animation should be able save it.

And I'm also planning to add a short gameplay of one of the girl from Survive game (most probably Leona).

So once HTA is complete will work on CB remastered and the new project simultaneously.

Please don't keep any high hopes. I think this project will be loved like HTA but I will upload few video devlogs after making some progress and let everyone decide for themselves if this project interests them.

I support your wonderful challenge.
I am looking forward

HornySensei

May 15, 2022
Well then, I'll leave the sprites and audios here.

so that someone can be interested
And that can keep the possibility of creating mods for the game
I'll use these files temporarily to code the game and make the core mechanics. Then I start creating original artwork to replace them and be able to release the game.

danksito0305

Jul 17, 2022
I'll use these files temporarily to code the game and make the core mechanics. Then I start creating original artwork to replace them and be able to release the game.
what you are doing sounds great, I also realized that in the internal files of the game there are things that were not used, such as audio and I created 2 or 3 animations, only that when I tried to integrate them into the game it did not work, but that is due to I don't know much about programming, that's why, but if it's something interesting, check them out, since as I say, there are some interesting things.

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornySensei

HornySensei

May 15, 2022
For anything maybe we could help you, just tell us if we could help you.
You could help me with the animations when I finish assembling the new pc :) My current one is too slow to handle graphics. This will take about a month, meanwhile I'll be adding the animations and working on the code. Actually I'm doing everything from scratch in another engine

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

HornySensei

May 15, 2022
what you are doing sounds great, I also realized that in the internal files of the game there are things that were not used, such as audio and I created 2 or 3 animations, only that when I tried to integrate them into the game it did not work, but that is due to I don't know much about programming, that's why, but if it's something interesting, check them out, since as I say, there are some interesting things.

View attachment 2023986
That's interesting I didn't know there was unused stuff in the game. Is there any unused animation too?

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes