danksito0305

Jul 17, 2022
I only know the basics of progaming too
yes, I understand you friend, then, where do we start? o How do we do this to do it at once?
I was thinking that I could help you in those video fragments that you shared, while you make original designs and change animations, while I would help you put everything in its place, well, this is just an idea.

everforever

Mar 4, 2019
It seems that the animations for being fucked by two enemies are missing or is it done intentionally?

I used a decompiler to extract the sprites
and unfortunately did not extract the sprites where she is being fucked by two enemies

But you will find the sprites in animated gifs here

In one of the decompilers I used
ended up extracting these files
I don't know if anyone will be able to use it
but i'll leave it here for anyone to try

Last edited:

Anonumouss

Dec 14, 2021
Why I don't see the save file from Local/parasite_in_city
I mean I don't even see "parasite_in_city" file, I'm using win 10
Can anybody help me ;-;

danksito0305

Jul 17, 2022
Why I don't see the save file from Local/parasite_in_city
I mean I don't even see "parasite_in_city" file, I'm using win 10
Can anybody help me ;-;
That happened to me too, but it was because I couldn't find the correct folder, that is, it seems that there are two "local" folders, first go to "this computer" then to the disk, "windows (C)" and then to the top click where it says "view" and check the "hidden items" box then go to the "users" folder and between that folder the "local" folder should appear and there is the game folder

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonumouss

Anonumouss

Dec 14, 2021
That happened to me too, but it was because I couldn't find the correct folder, that is, it seems that there are two "local" folders, first go to "this computer" then to the disk, "windows (C)" and then to the top click where it says "view" and check the "hidden items" box then go to the "users" folder and between that folder the "local" folder should appear and there is the game folder
Thanks I saw it
but there is another problem
It only has "playerachievementcache" nothing more

Anonumouss

Dec 14, 2021
Maybe you could also go to the location of the file.
What do i need to do
and about the file that only has "playerachievementcache", i think i have found the right file cuz i when i pasted a file called "gallery" download from here, it unlocked all the gallery

danksito0305

Jul 17, 2022
What do i need to do
and about the file that only has "playerachievementcache", i think i have found the right file cuz i when i pasted a file called "gallery" download from here, it unlocked all the gallery
I think that's the folder you were looking for, because it's affiliated with the gallery.

danksito0305

Jul 17, 2022
I've done a lot of drawings, renders and stuff like that but they're part of my personal profile, and I kind of like to keep them separate cause it makes my life easier. Unfortunately people tend to be very judge about this sort of thing.
I understand you, do what makes you feel more comfortable, in the same way, if you need help we can help you with something when you need it, and I hope one day I can see your original arts that you do, I bet they are great.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornySensei

Anonumouss

Dec 14, 2021
I think that's the folder you were looking for, because it's affiliated with the gallery.
although i have finished the game (easy mode)
but the gallery and the omake didn't unlock just like this (the gallery i can unlock all because i paste the "gallery" file)

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes