KumfeyKowch

Mar 22, 2020
Even if there aren't any more games I wish there was some more media with the protag. Did she have a name? She's such a sexy hot blonde character. Like some animations or doujins.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Even if there aren't any more games I wish there was some more media with the protag. Did she have a name? She's such a sexy hot blonde character. Like some animations or doujins.
You can try searching for Pixelfactory/Parasite in the city in the Rule34/Nhentai/Hitomi/Pixiv/Devianart and so

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I just redraw them in MS paint, remove the background in whatever website I can find to remove backgrounds of individual photos, then I combine the frames and turn it into a gif in Ezgif
Amazing work!

If possible, may I please make a small request?

Is it possible to change the birth of the fly to an egg or tentacle blob?

Sprite seen here:

It was always a bit underwhelming that the ONLY birth was the generic fly, especially with the annoying buzzing sound.

pistachios

Jan 17, 2022
Is anyone experiencing a bug where "Shift + Z" the control to fire the pistol, just doesn't do anything? I've been having it for a while and the character just stands there pointing the gun while I press Shift + Z

Nov 2, 2022
Amazing work!

If possible, may I please make a small request?

Is it possible to change the birth of the fly to an egg or tentacle blob?

Sprite seen here:

It was always a bit underwhelming that the ONLY birth was the generic fly, especially with the annoying buzzing sound.
There you go
gif.gif

Kontorudess

May 1, 2020
i got some problem when open the game, after i click the .exe file my cursor went loading and then nothing happen, the game doesnt show up. even if i run it as administrator, the result is still same.. anyone know how to fix this?

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes