Hey, guys there are these artists

teramussa
View attachment 2227381

and

justman
View attachment 2227385

Who made these cool editions of the game
maybe they might be interested in doing more
From what I saw, the user teramussa has already made two others, the boss and the fly, he does a very good job, they look pretty good, and the other user justman also makes very good edits.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Rare? This is base game, if you go too far from the boss they'll do this tentacle attack through the ground instead of trying to directly grab you.
Unless there's something I missed lol
Rare as in you'd have to play through the entire game to see it, versus most other scenes can occur in the first 5-10 minutes.

danksito0305

Jul 17, 2022
wow haha, a very rare bug happened to me, isn't this enemy supposed to be on the fences above?

View attachment 2229510
View attachment 2229509

In general, all this time as I have spent finding errors, but they are harmless, but I don't really know what happened about this, he was simply already there, and it makes me more than curious, I suppose they know that these types of enemies They shouldn't be down.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
In general, all this time as I have spent finding errors, but they are harmless, but I don't really know what happened about this, he was simply already there, and it makes me more than curious, I suppose they know that these types of enemies They shouldn't be down.
i kept doing this before. i already forgot which tileset it was but if you kept going right some of these semi-vore enemies would fall down their platforms to join in the fun

Reactions: danksito0305

danksito0305

Jul 17, 2022
i kept doing this before. i already forgot which tileset it was but if you kept going right some of these semi-vore enemies would fall down their platforms to join in the fun
I see, I thought the game was screwed up haha, and it happened again, when you pass the first section of fences where those anthropomorphics are on top, and you enter a tunnel, go back, and you will see that the one who should be in the The first lever will be down in the middle of the other two, (You must not kill them because otherwise they will not appear)

Reactions: bloodmane

danksito0305

Jul 17, 2022
I have already found out how they fall, maybe their code is not just that they are there, they can be all over the stage, you just have to let them be very close to the edge, then walk towards him trying to make him go very close to the edge, and so we will go out and he can already be down, we just need to get him down trying to go up.
1670828593699.png

1670828633233.png

danksito0305

Jul 17, 2022
I have already found out how they fall, maybe their code is not just that they are there, they can be all over the stage, you just have to let them be very close to the edge, then walk towards him trying to make him go very close to the edge, and so we will go out and he can already be down, we just need to get him down trying to go up.
View attachment 2229982

View attachment 2229985
With this you can create some pretty crazy things 7w7

1670829031439.png
1670829130161.png

jerbss

Aug 29, 2017
It's missing the tag Pregnancy.

But also since this game has never been updated it is worth mentioning a funny thing I remember about the game.
If you get raped by both a face hugger and a female zombie, you will get pregnant with a fly.

Its a bug, Ba-Dum-Tis! kill me

danksito0305

Jul 17, 2022
It's missing the tag Pregnancy.

But also since this game has never been updated it is worth mentioning a funny thing I remember about the game.
If you get raped by both a face hugger and a female zombie, you will get pregnant with a fly.

Its a bug, Ba-Dum-Tis! kill me
It's a funny thing, I always wonder why if it's a face hugger a fly comes out haha

Reactions: jerbss
4.40 star(s) 31 Votes