chump114

May 20, 2020
Since this thread does not seem to be against posting fan edits of the game's sprites, here are some edits I made a couple of years back after being inspired by a few third-party edits I found off the internet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I try to re-use pre-existing assets whenever possible and (re-)draw them myself when necessary. I used GIMP to make all of these, but I heard Clip Studio Paint is better at handling GIF animations. Do as you wish with these. Perhaps one day these can be used when someone figures out how to edit the game's files and recompile it and shares it with us. As far as I know it uses an earlier version of Gamebryo GameMaker (thanks mk40), but decompiling it has proven difficult, not to mention recompiling it afterwards so that it still works.

Hopefully DOT_SLAVE‐3号 is well these days, wherever he may be now.
Goddamn i wanna make a video out of this, Does anyone know where i can find this game's sound assets?

danksito0305

Jul 17, 2022
Goddamn i wanna make a video out of this, Does anyone know where i can find this game's sound assets?
Do you mean the audio of the animations? If so, I think a user had shared a decompiled folder with the game files, and with it the audio too.

Nov 17, 2021
One of the few H-RPGs which I truly loved a lot.. But it's a shame the game was too short. If anyone is willing to make a remake version (also longer with more CGs) of this game while keeping the same design of the female MC (because this female MC design is stunning) I'm literally willing to pay them hefty for the work done. Let me know here if any developer is willing to take up the task, I'll share my email afterwards

danksito0305

Jul 17, 2022
One of the few H-RPGs which I truly loved a lot.. But it's a shame the game was too short. If anyone is willing to make a remake version (also longer with more CGs) of this game while keeping the same design of the female MC (because this female MC design is stunning) I'm literally willing to pay them hefty for the work done. Let me know here if any developer is willing to take up the task, I'll share my email afterwards
I don't know if this helps, but I had read in another forum (I don't remember which one) that a designer was willing to make new designs and animations for the parasite in city, but he needed help from a programmer, since he didn't know how to program very well. I stress that I do not remember where I had read this, but from what I see if there are people willing to create mods (so to speak)

slider

Jul 14, 2017
dang
i been waiting for the 2 part like 2 years
I've been waiting almost 9 years :ROFLMAO: . Parasite came in 2013 and the last time the author of the game posted in his blog after claiming to have health problems and/or depression was on January 2015.

One can still see the blog (disregard a date on the top that keeps automatically updating from time to time):

HornySensei

May 15, 2022
I tried but I don't have the skills to do so, yet

Reactions: Jack Da Ripper

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I may know someone.

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes