Toot Oriole

Aug 30, 2021
Since this thread does not seem to be against posting fan edits of the game's sprites, here are some edits I made a couple of years back after being inspired by a few third-party edits I found off the internet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I try to re-use pre-existing assets whenever possible and (re-)draw them myself when necessary. I used GIMP to make all of these, but I heard Clip Studio Paint is better at handling GIF animations. Do as you wish with these. Perhaps one day these can be used when someone figures out how to edit the game's files and recompile it and shares it with us. As far as I know it uses an earlier version of Gamebryo GameMaker (thanks mk40), but decompiling it has proven difficult, not to mention recompiling it afterwards so that it still works.

Hopefully DOT_SLAVE‐3号 is well these days, wherever he may be now.

Last edited:

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
Since this thread does not seem to be against posting fan edits of the game's sprites, here are some edits I made a couple of years back after being inspired by a few third-party edits I found off the internet.

I try to re-use pre-existing assets whenever possible and (re-)draw them myself when necessary. I used GIMP to make all of these, but I heard Clip Studio Paint is better at handling GIF animations. Do as you wish with these. Perhaps one day these can be used when someone figures out how to edit the game's files and recompile it and shares it with us. As far as I know it uses an earlier version of Gamebryo, but decompiling it has proven difficult, not to mention recompiling it afterwards so that it still works.

Very nice edit there. :)
Just a correction, the game engine isn't Gamebryo but GameMaker. And yeah, although decompiling/extracting the data isn't a problem, recompiling without breaking everything is...
I wish the engine would have been a more recent version of GameMaker or even Unity, so modding would have been doable on this game. Quite unfortunate.

danksito0305

Jul 17, 2022

I try to re-use pre-existing assets whenever possible and (re-)draw them myself when necessary. I used GIMP to make all of these, but I heard Clip Studio Paint is better at handling GIF animations. Do as you wish with these. Perhaps one day these can be used when someone figures out how to edit the game's files and recompile it and shares it with us. As far as I know it uses an earlier version of Gamebryo GameMaker (thanks mk40), but decompiling it has proven difficult, not to mention recompiling it afterwards so that it still works.

Dude, they look incredibly cool, they really look too good!!, do you plan on making the rest of the game?

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

onenightowl

Oct 28, 2020

Pretty awesome, keep up the good work!

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020

Incredible work!

You have serious talent.

Would it be possible to please try getting her pregnant from the red tentacles?

The "impregnation" sprites already exist, to some degree.

The ending would be the same basic birth animation, just with a wriggling red tentacle instead.

Reactions: danksito0305
Nov 2, 2022

Yo holy shit this is 100x better than mine great job!

HornySensei

May 15, 2022

That is some high quality stuff:eek:

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes