Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Is this game one of those, "if the monster catches you it's a game over" games or is it a, "if the monster catches you, you get a scene"?
The latter; once you see the scene, you're leaved alone and can continue. The monsters would still be there till you finish them off, and they gradually respawn. But as there's currently only three type of hazards (suicide gas bombs, gas mines and the infected women spawning aforementioned bombs), it may change in the future if future enemies would act differently. I think, you get game over if you lose your health due to fall damage, but I didn't try.

Reactions: Artix0

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
My biggest complaint about the game is that there is no way to get the codes.

3 times I play the game, 3 times I never found the codes.

I discover the maps, I discover the hidden paths but not the codes.

If the codes are on the maps or an object that can only be seen once, a person who discovers the game for the first time will never have the idea to read the map and remember the code, which also does not indicate the door that the code opens.

If we think about it and want to see the maps again, it is impossible because there is no inventory that can be opened, so no way to consult the maps again.

Kodman

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
My biggest complaint about the game is that there is no way to get the codes.

3 times I play the game, 3 times I never found the codes.

I discover the maps, I discover the hidden paths but not the codes.

If the codes are on the maps or an object that can only be seen once, a person who discovers the game for the first time will never have the idea to read the map and remember the code, which also does not indicate the door that the code opens.

If we think about it and want to see the maps again, it is impossible because there is no inventory that can be opened, so no way to consult the maps again.
In 90% of cases, door codes are in notes on tablets or in emails on terminals. Once you open a note with a code, this code will be in the door interface (where you need to enter the code). The notes and emails also describe which door the code is for.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
In 90% of cases, door codes are in notes on tablets or in emails on terminals. Once you open a note with a code, this code will be in the door interface (where you need to enter the code). The notes and emails also describe which door the code is for.
I've looked at them all. Maybe I should take a better look Thanks.

Ps. Apparently, not all the codes are in the tablet or the emails. There is one code, the one to open the Control Room in the Warehouse, the code is hidden somewhere....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Right before the fall (and subsequent threesome scene), there's something blue in the vent shaft (which I can't reach before falling; either journal entry, or collection card). Can that thing be accessed later in game, or it's something which has to be somehow obtained before the fall? I wouldn't replay it now, so if it's indeed missable, I'd try to get it when the next update drops.

edit: Turned out, there is a way to backtrack to that location, and obtain it (there would be no hole); I failed to backtrack on previous versions, and assumed that it's not possible. So, only stuff before the cargo section is properly cut off.

Last edited:

phantrucdiep

Oct 12, 2017
so this game is "sex scene when u fail something, not happen when enemy grab u" (maybe there is no "grab/stun" features in this game, i guess) ...right? :unsure:

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
so this game is "sex scene when u fail something, not happen when enemy grab u" (maybe there is no "grab/stun" features in this game, i guess) ...right? :unsure:
There's indeed no grabbing enemies yet, as there's a suicide-jumper (which releases spores), spore bombs, and jumper spawner with no own attacks. Maybe we'd get something in some future update.

Nasigi

Feb 14, 2021
View attachment 3958997
In the safe room where you get the dream
There is an Elec.Panel in the Shower room that unlock the Lv01Door to access the corridor of Sector 07
You need to Shoot the Fuse through the hole in the window near Door Cargo Archive LTW S7-01
Then Go through vent
You get the first encounter
There is an Lv 02Access Card
Thank you very much, i didnt find the panel in the shower room. horribly placed. hope shit gets more intuitive in the future.
would not have found it and just given up.

Reactions: 13Gatsu777

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Thank you very much, i didnt find the panel in the shower room. horribly placed. hope shit gets more intuitive in the future.
would not have found it and just given up.
It's a bit hard to see but you got some yellow cable to help a bit to see where power is supplied
Capture d'écran 2024-08-23 192342.jpg

Reactions: Artix0

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
i don't get it...
Sector 05 - Animal Stasis Labs.jpg
Once she wake up from being played [Workers Cabins], she work her way until you get cloth to the [Warehouse]
You need to go through the vent (Yellow line) and go to the Sector 1 Cargo Archive
Once you reach the room it's on the table
Capture d'écran 2024-08-23 194546.jpg

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I've looked at them all. Maybe I should take a better look Thanks.

Ps. Apparently, not all the codes are in the tablet or the emails. There is one code, the one to open the Control Room in the Warehouse, the code is hidden somewhere....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Considering you only need that code to get out of that Control Room, it doesn't need to be saved for later.

In any case, you can either position the camera to be able to see the code, or just drop into the room through the hole in the ceiling.

Reactions: Tomoushie

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
The positive points:
- The textures and graphics are very nice - OK
- The animations are correct - OK
- The settings and the horror atmosphere are present - OK (but can be improved)
- The puzzles are simple but you still have to search, so validated! OK
- There is a gallery that can be viewed - OK
- At least 10 animations - OK
- Number of fetishes present - OK (but can add more)
- The menus are very good and easy to use and intuitive - OK
- No bugs spotted
- The cards to collect are very well hidden, this encourages and rewards researchers - OK

The negative points (in my opinion):
- Not enough different monsters / not enough monsters on the map to make the game complicated
- Once dead, after the animation played, we can replay our character in another place, however we do not recover much life, and we are heavily infected, a single explosion is enough and we die. We appear in a place where we lose our sense of direction and it is difficult to find where we need to go.
- It is not always intuitive to know where we have to move to complete the objective, because sometimes there are several rooms that have the same name and because we do not have a map integrated into the HUD.
- The current objective to complete should be displayed in small at the top right of the HUD.
- Some places cannot be avoided, there is a hidden place with a card to collect, there is an upper right corner with a monster that explodes and it is not possible to avoid it without knowing that it is there.
- The fact of dying, our character gives an egg, this unfortunately has no use ... expect that we can reappear with less HP. Besides, what is the point of saving if we do not appear at the place where we saved when we die?

Reactions: GH057ts

CirnEo

Oct 5, 2018
View attachment 3960191
Once she wake up from being played [Workers Cabins], she work her way until you get cloth to the [Warehouse]
You need to go through the vent (Yellow line) and go to the Sector 1 Cargo Archive
Once you reach the room it's on the table
View attachment 3960203
thank you (there was a bug the fall cinematic didn't start on my save for no reason i was stuck, i had to start again and i get what you meant)

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes