Luminarcs

Jan 18, 2022
Hope you and Seafix still on good term because the post he made is sep 15 2022 and he fully recover from his inuries I wishses you guys the best on your journey!

Reactions: Wcscaz

Luminarcs

Jan 18, 2022
both game he mentioned is an 2D not 3D like Parasite of Evil one thing in common with Parasite Infection is the parasite part only.. while Crimson Veil is an Vampire game the vampire path/story/lore has been put on hold (but to me it feels like it was abandoned)

Luminarcs

Jan 18, 2022
Crimson Veil can be had for free on Steam.
I had it on steam just didn't care to to look at the update at that time becuase they focus on the main story line which imo is boring (not to offend anyone I just prefer the vampire routh is all)
and I thought after like months ago (also at that time) it feels like they had abandened the vampire routh so I gave up less faith less broken feeling I guess... meh ._.

Grompy1

Jul 17, 2020
I had it on steam just didn't care to to look at the update at that time becuase they focus on the main story line which imo is boring (not to offend anyone I just prefer the vampire routh is all)
and I thought after like months ago (also at that time) it feels like they had abandened the vampire routh so I gave up less faith less broken feeling I guess... meh ._.
The developer completed the main storyline a while ago. They are now working on the vampire route storyline.

Reactions: Luminarcs

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
So its for all intends and purposes abandoned,a year without as much as a word,Its doubtful given what we have seen of him that he drops out of nowhere a fucking update worth of 1 year.

Reactions: dsfhtr111

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
And by that I mean that last time I played the game was a mess in terms of not being a fully english trasnlation with weird mix that is not consistent of german and english,gameplay is confusing with no clear directions or quest menu,etc. Basically hard to play.

Dec 14, 2021
And by that I mean that last time I played the game was a mess in terms of not being a fully english trasnlation with weird mix that is not consistent of german and english,gameplay is confusing with no clear directions or quest menu,etc. Basically hard to play.
The game is being remade in a new engine, maps and game systems are all getting overhauled. I made a discord and Patreon (all post related to the game are viewable without membership) and have been posting updates there to keep from flooding this thread. Check sig for links if interested.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
The game is being remade in a new engine, maps and game systems are all getting overhauled. I made a discord and Patreon (all post related to the game are viewable without membership) and have been posting updates there to keep from flooding this thread. Check sig for links if interested.
Where did you get this info? His patreon is dead and no other links are mentioned.

Dec 14, 2021
If you say so,might check back in a few months.
I don't see anything...
Thing is, I'll keep working on the remake and when I'm done if Seafix doesn't do a release shortly after then you're right, but if he does I'm right. Either way, this project has helped me a lot with learning game making, for my own future projects and stories. :)

Edit: I completely miss read your last post, sorry.
I would delete this post but I made a mistake and won't cover up that fact. I thought you said that I should check back a few months (as if saying there is something somewhere saying I'm not working on it.) Sorry again about that.

Last edited:

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I don't see anything...
Thing is, I'll keep working on the remake and when I'm done if Seafix doesn't do a release shortly after then you're right, but if he does I'm right. Either way, this project has helped me a lot with learning game making, for my own future projects and stories. :)

Edit: I completely miss read your last post, sorry.
I would delete this post but I made a mistake and won't cover up that fact. I thought you said that I should check back a few months (as if saying there is something somewhere saying I'm not working on it.) Sorry again about that.
So you have ADHD huh?

• Haha
Reactions: Emerald_Fatalis
2.80 star(s) 10 Votes