Genesis_One

Aug 25, 2022
The random encounter rate is very annoying. To walk in a straight line from one side of the screen to the other takes about 10 minutes, because with each step you get into a fight. It would be nice if there was an option to decrease this rate permanently.

futa4l1fe

Oct 3, 2020
The random encounter rate is very annoying. To walk in a straight line from one side of the screen to the other takes about 10 minutes, because with each step you get into a fight. It would be nice if there was an option to decrease this rate permanently.
Or make moving enemies on the screen like the game of the creator Didongo, Mental Blast. Highly recommend it if you like this kind of games and its beyond better story, animation, characters and of course consistency with updates !!

Dec 14, 2021
Or make moving enemies on the screen like the game of the creator Didongo, Mental Blast. Highly recommend it if you like this kind of games and its beyond better story, animation, characters and of course consistency with updates !!
Both will be done in the remake, there is a option when starting a new new game on how you want to play. One option will be: Random enemies that wander and chase you based on sight, you can run away from them or hide if you want to avoid encounters. The other option: random enemies like current, but with reduced encounter rate.

Starting a new game will also have an option for respawn at start of floor if you die or game over like current.

Reactions: futa4l1fe
Dec 14, 2021
So are you going to be the boss in the remake? Or still a minion type thing
I'm not really sure how to answer this. The entire thing was not very well planned out, it all just sort of happened.
The plan is that I'm doing everything with rebuilding the game until it is given back to Saefix. Once Saefix has the game, then he will continue the game like originally.

You may ask next then why am I wasting time with new CGs for the remake when Saefix is going to do that later? This is the chance to fix the issues that fans hated the most. Too hard, encounter rate, lack of items, no plot/personality, these are the things that were constantly happening on the board and reviews section. I want this game to stand out more, in a good way. so I am helping in every area that I can before Saefix gets it back, this includes fleshing out the story. Saefix had these ideas, but the language barrier caused issues with the writing and crunch time when making each update caused him to almost never backtrack on what was added previously.

The other reason for making the new CGs is that I plan to start my own comics and games once this goes back to Saefix and with these I can show the fanbase what I'm capable of, in hopes they will be interested in my works.

This doesn't necessarily mean that I'll be out of the picture once Saefix is back in control, it's very possible that Saefix will keep me involved for translating or something, unknown at this point.

Reactions: f9account

Denal88

Apr 15, 2023
I'm not really sure how to answer this. The entire thing was not very well planned out, it all just sort of happened.
The plan is that I'm doing everything with rebuilding the game until it is given back to Saefix. Once Saefix has the game, then he will continue the game like originally.

You may ask next then why am I wasting time with new CGs for the remake when Saefix is going to do that later? This is the chance to fix the issues that fans hated the most. Too hard, encounter rate, lack of items, no plot/personality, these are the things that were constantly happening on the board and reviews section. I want this game to stand out more, in a good way. so I am helping in every area that I can before Saefix gets it back, this includes fleshing out the story. Saefix had these ideas, but the language barrier caused issues with the writing and crunch time when making each update caused him to almost never backtrack on what was added previously.

The other reason for making the new CGs is that I plan to start my own comics and games once this goes back to Saefix and with these I can show the fanbase what I'm capable of, in hopes they will be interested in my works.

This doesn't necessarily mean that I'll be out of the picture once Saefix is back in control, it's very possible that Saefix will keep me involved for translating or something, unknown at this point.
Solid answer, I was more referring to the game. Everything I played through you were still reporting to the other blonde girl

Dec 14, 2021
Solid answer, I was more referring to the game. Everything I played through you were still reporting to the other blonde girl
Ha ha, thank you. I completely misunderstood your question.

You will be getting your main quests from Leony and sides from others like Rebecca and Dr. Farah... at least for now. I know something (keeping secret) will be happening later in the story to change the dynamic, but I'm not sure how Saefix plans to have the event happen.

I am working on the current lore bits to make it seem less like "hey do this then come back for another" and make it seem a little more like a progressing story.

Luminarcs

Jan 18, 2022

do hope we get a respond on the next patch, but don't rush it

Dec 14, 2021
What is the current situation of the game because the truth is I liked it but it has been a while since the last update
If you can, I'd recommend going to the Discord or our Patreon (links in my sig). All updates regarding the game are free to view/download, no need to pay.

I know it's been a while, sometimes it feels like the game is cursed considering the development history, but I can assure you it is still fully in the works.

Edit: Updated the discord link in sig. (old expired, even though it was set to never expire)

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
If you can, I'd recommend going to the Discord or our Patreon (links in my sig). All updates regarding the game are free to view/download, no need to pay.

I know it's been a while, sometimes it feels like the game is cursed considering the development history, but I can assure you it is still fully in the works.

Edit: Updated the discord link in sig. (old expired, even though it was set to never expire)
Thanks for your efforts.

Did pregnancy/eggs/etc. ever get added?

Reactions: nerogaf
Dec 14, 2021
Thanks for your efforts.

Did pregnancy/eggs/etc. ever get added?
Yes, but in a very minor way so far. If you look at the first new scene I added (downloadable from the discord) the tentacle part acted like an ovipositor and the "cum" on her was actually tiny eggs (got a CG model for it). This was to give a reason for the tentacles that grow on the walls.

I'm currently working on re-doing the lighting on several of my CGs and will likely redo that scene to better light it as well.

Reactions: f9account
2.80 star(s) 10 Votes