Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Anyone tried it with DA's wt mod and ic patch combined?
Look inside the Mod and see the rpy/pyc .
If another Mod overwrite one of them ... probably you can only use one.
For sure I don't check mine with all the Mod around :)

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Overwrites :confused:
If overwrites gallery , probably you loose the feauture locked/unlocked ... the same if overwrite achievements.
I don't know if the new mod implements that.
The same if you use my for last you loose what the modder has implemented in his own.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
One of the good games I've been following since the beginning. While I don't really care about incest, I think Luxee created probably one of the best (and, in my opinion, undisputedly the best) incest VN.

Congrats on finishing it! You deserve all the best.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
If overwrites gallery , probably you loose the feauture locked/unlocked ... the same if overwrite achievements.
I don't know if the new mod implements that.
The same if you use my for last you loose what the modder has implemented in his own.
not necessarily true - it depends on how the gallery.rpy is modified

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
not necessarily true - it depends on how the gallery.rpy is modified
If one modify original gallery.rpy and "insert" or don't "overwrite" my Mod ... ok .
In all other cases my mod is lost, it is not a problem one modify as he wants ;)
And use two Mod together is never a good idea if not tested before.

Last edited:

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
Is there an issue with the incest mod? I placed it in the game folder like other games but they still address him as roommate.

D to the AVE

Sep 20, 2018
Luxee I really enjoyed this game (patched, obviously, otherwise it makes no sense) up until this update. This update removed interactions with Sofia (and as a by-product Ada as they are friends therefore of an age), because for some reason they were deemed 'underage'. My question is why? Have you read your own overview? - A while after your second daughter Ada, was born, Emily thought it best you two get a divorce. - My question is, What costitutes a while? In a relationship like this I would think there would be at least some years of denial/compromise before Emily would sue for divorce and sole custody, as IRL I've seen relationships like this last decades. As the developer you could have decided upon at the very least three years, giving your - SPOILER: MORE It's been fifteen years since then and you've gone to multiple different rehab programs. - making Ada and Sofia at least 18+.

tl;dr know your own lore, patch back in Sofia and Ada, please.

Last edited:

list101

Mar 18, 2019
If one modify original gallery.rpy and "insert" or don't "overwrite" my Mod ... ok .
In all other cases my mod is lost, it is not a problem one modify as he wants ;)
I haven't seen mod which destroys gallery or achievements - if it does it is unintentional (bug) and you could ask the modder to fix it

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I haven't seen mod which destroys gallery or achievements - if it does it is unintentional (bug) and you could ask the modder to fix it
The question was about use two different Mod together ... never a good idea if not tested

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
Hey guys, I will be playing this game from scratch, and want to have the most complete experience. I am seeing several mods in the OP (Lewdpatcher "INCEST", "WT + Gallery Mod", "Gallery+Achievements Mod", and "Walkthrough Mod"), so a recommendation in which one to use (or a combination of some) will be highly appreciated.

Reactions: Tromilka

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Luxee I really enjoyed this game (patched, obviously, otherwise it makes no sense) up until this update. This update removed interactions with Sofia (and as a by-product Ada as they are friends therefore of an age), because for some reason they were deemed 'underage'. My question is why? Have you read your own overview? - A while after your second daughter Ada, was born, Emily thought it best you two get a divorce. - My question is, What costitutes a while? In a relationship like this I would think there would be at least some years of denial/compromise before Emily would sue for divorce and sole custody, as IRL I've seen relationships like this last decades. As the developer you could have decided upon at the very least three years, giving your - SPOILER: MORE It's been fifteen years since then and you've gone to multiple different rehab programs. - making Ada and Sofia at least 18+.

tl;dr know your own lore, patch back in Sofia and Ada, please.
Agreed. (y)

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes