Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Imagine next year when we probably will get something like that in PL:)and maybe MSN and Babysitter.For DmD,Melody and A Wife and Mother we probably will have to wait more:(
That exact imagination is what gave me the heart attack.. ;-)

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Imagine next year when we probably will get something like that in PL:)and maybe MSN and Babysitter.For DmD,Melody and A Wife and Mother we probably will have to wait more:(
That exact imagination is what gave me the heart attack.. ;-)

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Well,it won't be 3 months,but we still probably will wait 2 months for 0.8.So no early than end of october.
by the looks of things there won't be anymore updates this year after 0.8 then,plus if new game becomes hit then there's a chance for even longer periods between updates

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
by the looks of things there won't be anymore updates this year after 0.8 then,plus if new game becomes hit then there's a chance for even longer periods between updates
Sadly, I agree with you....
Wasn't against A69 at start, but never have imagined it would take so much time to make and have such an impact on PL....
My only hope now is that A69 is not a disappointment....

Reactions: Parnso

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Sadly, I agree with you....
Wasn't against A69 at start, but never have imagined it would take so much time to make and have such an impact on PL....
My only hope now is that A69 is not a disappointment....
Actualy you should hope that A69 will be as disappointment.Otherwise it will take half year to get another update for PL.

Reactions: Centurion

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
I'm not that sure that the success or fail of A69 will stop luxee from doing it....
From what I've seen so far, the amount of work put in it doesn't seem to point to an abandoned project even if it's not welcomed....
But only future will tell....

Rintal

May 6, 2017
It's a strange decision not to release the PL update, which everyone is waiting for, until he done with the A69, which nobody care about. What happened to this guy?

Reactions: livingskull1

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It's a strange decision not to release the PL update, which everyone is waiting for, until he done with the A69, which nobody care about. What happened to this guy?
He charges per release. He doesn't want to charge twice - once for PL 0.7 and once for A69 0.1 - because he thinks each individually are not worth charging for.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
He charges per release. He doesn't want to charge twice - once for PL 0.7 and once for A69 0.1 - because he thinks each individually are not worth charging for.
Completely wrong.He was charging per update since PL 0.1.
Also he is thinking that PL 0.7 is bad,like realy bad.And to compensate players that don't like Emily's path,he decide to release PL 0.7 alongside A69 0.1.Nothing to do with him charging twice.But it seems this will get much more time than expected.
We can be already sure that this year we won't get more than 2 updates for PL-07. and 0.8.

Reactions: wrx21

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
I dont know the artist, dont care about it either.

But am I the only person who prefers waiting for 6 month or longer for a quality game. These days its "normal" that every month there is some content. Not saying this will be quality, but you get my point. I prefer people not releasing stuff when its only a few lines of text and some new pictures. Most "artists" do that.

What bothers me more, and I dont see that in forums, is that artists have goals for expanding the "team". Though when that goal has been reached, quality and speed of content remains the same. 1 + 1 = greed.

Reactions: darkmine
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes